Found out when my Saturn Return goes exact, help!

Zora

Account Closed
https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2022.pdf

Your degree exact Saturn return will happen in 2022 on February 01/02 and will only be a short overrun lasting only these 2 days degree exact - and then finished and over - afterwards not coming back to exact degree of your natal saturn again. It will not be the strict examination- Saturn in transits is known for. Only a short impulse.

Saturn in your chart rules your work house and health house 6th. And this is what Saturn takes along at it's purpose and intention if coming across to transit-activate one of your natal planets. And nothing else.

The19thLaw

https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2022.pdf

Your degree exact Saturn return will happen in 2022 on February 01/02 and will only be a short overrun lasting only these 2 days degree exact - and then finished and over - afterwards not coming back to exact degree of your natal saturn again. It will not be the strict examination- Saturn in transits is known for. Only a short impulse.

Saturn in your chart rules your work house and health house 6th. And this is what Saturn takes along at it's purpose and intention if coming across to transit-activate one of your natal planets. And nothing else.

what does this actually end up meaning for me?

Osamenor

Staff member
Your Saturn return is already in effect. The orb is close enough for you to feel it. Saturn has also, already, formed direct oppositions to your Sun and Mercury. This whole year, plus a significant portion of the past year, gives you Saturn in a big way.

What you're going to experience is what you've already been experiencing, more or less. Fear relates to Saturn. The language you're using - what should I worry about? - is Saturnian in itself.

I know from your other posts that you've also experienced a recent family death. That can be Saturn. Doesn't necessarily mean more are coming, but you still have the effect of that death to deal with. Losing a parent isn't something you can just get over.

Above all, Saturn return is a maturing time. I'm sure you've heard that before. How exactly it works for you will be more visible in hindsight, a few years down the road, than it is now. Right now, you're in the thick of it, which is when you can't see the forest for the trees.

Osamenor

Staff member
Unfortunately nothing. No Saturn lesson.

Unless there is. But this is the thing with Saturn lessons: you don't know what they are, let alone that you've learned them, until you have. Look back on your life in your old age, and you may see it.

Saturn experience is lived experience. No one can tell you what yours will be. You just have to live it and find out.

The19thLaw

So I had the chance to reflect a bit and November onwards has been a bit tough for me. I feel like for one, I am burning out big time at my job and going to sleep late. The good schedule I had going on took a nosedive when so much paperwork got thrown my way such as registering a car in a new state I have moved to.

Things are not ideal with the family either as my parent still around is the abusive and problematic one than the one that passed away. Meanwhile, my cousin and my sister are both very impulsive people that get themselves into trouble and have little regard for the law because they sometimes think that they are above it. I worry for them, a lot, and fear that I may lose another family member. That's what gets you sometime, you lose a loved one and get paranoid about those you care about to make sure you do not lose another loved one.

What's gotten me is that in the past month, my old insecurities from back when I was around 17 to 19 have just bubbled right back up. It's like something in my came creeping back in and asked "remember me sucker?", mentally that is. At the same time, so much is feeding my old insecurities as well, the stuff I read and run into and it is almost like poking at me saying "haha, I know you're still insecure about this loser", like almost provoking me on purpose to see how I would respond.

Tonight for some reason I cannot remember, I felt a bout of rage. I felt angry at some people in my past and some people I do not even know, don't know what happened there.

What gets me in my chart is that Uranus is in the 9th house instead of 10th which means travel but I hear it also means laws. Apparently, if you do not register your car in a certain time frame in my state, you can get into a lot of trouble. I am a bit worried about that Uranus and Saturn square.

It's not a happy time, that's for sure. Will try to keep you all updated as much as I can.

SYLMANTHA

Saturn returns are all about mission in life. The first one should be tweaking you to focus on this. If it's difficult then you are not focusing on it.

The second one is the last chance, and if you have a difficult one, then your life is trying one more time to refocus. If you don’t do it, then you will probably die within 10 years or so.

Of course, if it's hard then you need to look at your mission in life. This can be done astrologically, of course.

Osamenor

Staff member
19thLaw, I'd like to explore something I've recently been studying. Could you post your progressed chart? With or without the natal is fine.

Your exhaustion and everything seeming to pile up could be related to your Saturn transits--that's a time when if you've been coasting on fumes, you run out--but I suspect another factor that would show up in progressions. If it is what I think, it could be a helpful factor, though it may not feel like it at the moment.

chay

Banned
I think the first Saturn return often has a loss or separation, I lost a grandparent in mine and I miss her to this day.
Also work, work, work. I had a small business, young children. I was making good money but working to exhaustion.

Bunraku

With Kiron and Venus conjunct your ASC, you exude SUCH a healing presence. The Sun is such a graceful and magnificent luminary, which shines its healing light onto everyone, blessing them with warmth, grace, and generosity. You are such a bright person, and with Venus in the 1st, a charming personality that brings warmth to others. :) You deserve to be showered with love and affection.

However with many planets in the 12th, you may not see this about yourself. The Sun brightens up the darkness of the 12th and shines light into your inner world instead. Kiron and Saturn squares show that you may be 100% completely aware of all the brightness and power you hold.

Do you know what Leo is? It is called a bestial sign. They are rough, ready to devour, and can sometimes be cruel, but it is a fire sign so its HOT and with Venus there, you make it SEXY! Bestial signs DOMINATE. Leo is a masculine sign ruling jungles, lions, and fierce, scorching summer weather.

With the Sun in Leo (heat), and also ruling the 12th (of foreign places), your aura may remind others of a far away tropical exotic land & beaches, wild, and a passionate affair they desperately crave.

__
You are SO misunderstood~!

Mercury is in the 12th and retrograde, which can explain why your loving nature is misconstrued. In fact, the way you express your love (Venus/Leo/Chiron/ASC) is such an integral part of your personality, and is such a normal part of your sexuality, is being criticized and opposed by society (Mercury/Saturn opposition). We don't need to dig deeper because we can literally find examples on this forum of people criticizing you for being a warm blooded male! :andy:

Male sexuality is inherently taboo to many of the female members of this forum. There has been a trend to turn male sexuality into a pathology by feminist scholars. I would just like to say Mercury in the 12th house, especially retrograde, can be tricky...astrologers before had advised to look out for bad advice if one has this placement. ;)

chay

Banned
With Kiron and Venus conjunct your ASC, you exude SUCH a healing presence. The Sun is such a graceful and magnificent luminary, which shines its healing light onto everyone, blessing them with warmth, grace, and generosity. You are such a bright person, and with Venus in the 1st, a charming personality that brings warmth to others. :) You deserve to be showered with love and affection.

However with many planets in the 12th, you may not see this about yourself. The Sun brightens up the darkness of the 12th and shines light into your inner world instead. Kiron and Saturn squares show that you may be 100% completely aware of all the brightness and power you hold.

Do you know what Leo is? It is called a bestial sign. They are rough, ready to devour, and can sometimes be cruel, but it is a fire sign so its HOT and with Venus there, you make it SEXY! Bestial signs DOMINATE. Leo is a masculine sign ruling jungles, lions, and fierce, scorching summer weather.

With the Sun in Leo (heat), and also ruling the 12th (of foreign places), your aura may remind others of a far away tropical exotic land & beaches, wild, and a passionate affair they desperately crave.

__

Mercury is in the 12th and retrograde, which can explain why your loving nature is misconstrued. In fact, the way you express your love (Venus/Leo/Chiron/ASC) is such an integral part of your personality, and is such a normal part of your sexuality, is being criticized and opposed by society (Mercury/Saturn opposition). We don't need to dig deeper because we can literally find examples on this forum of people criticizing you for being a warm blooded male! :andy:

Male sexuality is inherently taboo to many of the female members of this forum. There has been a trend to turn male sexuality into a pathology by feminist scholars. I would just like to say Mercury in the 12th house, especially retrograde, can be tricky...astrologers before had advised to look out for bad advice if one has this placement. ;)

Bunraku that was beautifully written as well as being informative, you have a way with words.

Osamenor

Staff member
I think the first Saturn return often has a loss or separation, I lost a grandparent in mine and I miss her to this day.

I have Saturn in the seventh house. When my Saturn return was coming into orb, my partner at the time lost his mother.

If Saturn is in an "other people" house, its return can mean bearing witness to someone else's loss, instead of or in addition to your own.

19thLaw's Saturn is in the sixth, and the effects on his health and work (feeling drained and stressed, work piling up, becoming drudgery) are apparent. It's in the seventh house whole sign, though, so there might be a hint of seventh house topics, like other people, partnership, client relationships, in it. `

That's even something that could be taken advantage of. A Saturn return reaching the seventh house could be a time to find a stable and committed practitioner - always a good thing if there are health issues - or a mentor. Those are very Saturnian things. Perhaps even a time for finding a committed romantic partner, if you want such a relationship but do not already have one.

Saturn reaching the DC can also suggest those things. In this case, it will reach the DC within the year after Saturn return.

Osamenor

Staff member

What I thought was correct: your progressed Moon is in a waxing crescent phase. Progressed Moon phases provide some underlying energy to whatever else is going on astrologically.

The more visible a phase your progressed Moon is in, the more resources you have to deal with hard hitting transits. When a major Saturn transit comes, it usually has what we think of as the classic, and negative, Saturn effects - withdrawal, loss, getting rid of - if your progressed Moon is in a dark phase, particularly a waning dark phase. If your progressed Moon is in a very visible phase - somewhere between first quarter and last - that's when hard hitting transits most easily become something you can master and work with.

The waxing crescent phase has some of both qualities. It's still a relatively dark moon phase - more of the moon is invisible than not - so having a Saturn opposition to your personal planets during this time brings some of that heavy hitting, loss, worry energy. But it's also in a new growth phase. Resources are coming into your life, whether you see them or not. That helps tremendously with weathering a hard transit. It may be difficult, but you have the resources to handle it. You're likely to gain resources during this transit, and this moon phase.

To sum it up, it may not be the easiest time to master the energy of a Saturn transit, but it's doable.

And then here's something I didn't expect to see: your progressed Moon is at 24 degrees Libra, which puts it in conjunction with the fixed stars Spica and Arcturus (not shown in the chart; I've memorized those degrees). Those are both very fortunate stars. When you have your progressed Moon crossing them, you gain, in some way. Maybe the area of your life ruled by Moon (for you, that's the complicated twelfth house) gets a little easier. Perhaps with a bit of turmoil thrown in, though: Arcturus has a Mars-like energy, which can mean conflict, or a need to fight for what you want. But it's a fight likely to go in your favor.

The19thLaw

You guys have lightened up my day and night for sure. I am going to individually respond to your responses when I get time tomorrow as I have to go to bed soon but I had another epiphany regarding my Saturn and it was so 6th house oriented.

I've realized that so much of my happiness and health has been dictated by work and my career. Now I realized that whenever I had this goal of having a fit body, I would be on the right track but work and coworkers would be such a bad influence on me and almost pull me into unhealthy habits like binge drinking. It is all just hitting me now as I noticed the amount of weight I have put on.

Now it has become a battle for me where I ask how I can do things like push off poor influences and peer pressure from work to work on my health instead. It is like I know I will be happier working out and eating right but the bad influences from work pull me into that direction whether indirectly or directly. Thankfully, remote work has been a savior for me.

At the same time, I get toxic work situations where there are coworkers who treat me poorly and I realize I have let that affect me too much. Most recently with a woman at my workplace who treated me like ****, I took up weekends of binge drinking and eating junk food to push off the emotional pain and it showed. Now it is getting to that point where I feel like I have to hold my ground and fight against unhealthy and toxic coworkers with better habits.

It is almost like in a sports game where you hold on to a ball and stop others from stripping it. I have realized just how much I have let bad influences from work or just toxic work situations impact me to where I am stressed and use alcohol and unhealthy habits to cope. Then how it has spilled over on to so many of my worries.

After reading up on the 6th house, it is like it makes so much sense to me.

The19thLaw

__

This made my day and warmed my heart :')

The19thLaw

What I thought was correct: your progressed Moon is in a waxing crescent phase. Progressed Moon phases provide some underlying energy to whatever else is going on astrologically.

The more visible a phase your progressed Moon is in, the more resources you have to deal with hard hitting transits. When a major Saturn transit comes, it usually has what we think of as the classic, and negative, Saturn effects - withdrawal, loss, getting rid of - if your progressed Moon is in a dark phase, particularly a waning dark phase. If your progressed Moon is in a very visible phase - somewhere between first quarter and last - that's when hard hitting transits most easily become something you can master and work with.

The waxing crescent phase has some of both qualities. It's still a relatively dark moon phase - more of the moon is invisible than not - so having a Saturn opposition to your personal planets during this time brings some of that heavy hitting, loss, worry energy. But it's also in a new growth phase. Resources are coming into your life, whether you see them or not. That helps tremendously with weathering a hard transit. It may be difficult, but you have the resources to handle it. You're likely to gain resources during this transit, and this moon phase.

To sum it up, it may not be the easiest time to master the energy of a Saturn transit, but it's doable.

And then here's something I didn't expect to see: your progressed Moon is at 24 degrees Libra, which puts it in conjunction with the fixed stars Spica and Arcturus (not shown in the chart; I've memorized those degrees). Those are both very fortunate stars. When you have your progressed Moon crossing them, you gain, in some way. Maybe the area of your life ruled by Moon (for you, that's the complicated twelfth house) gets a little easier. Perhaps with a bit of turmoil thrown in, though: Arcturus has a Mars-like energy, which can mean conflict, or a need to fight for what you want. But it's a fight likely to go in your favor.

I am still learning these phrases of waxing versus waning, great phrases to hear. For right now, I am trying to think of where the loss can come from. My hopes are that it is not another family member because I have a small family and tbh, not much support. Even losing my dad earlier this year broke me even though we were on bad terms for most of my life. When we finally started to come together and let bygones be bygones, things lit up in my world and then I get news that he has passed away one day. It hit me so hard.

2021 has not been my year at all. I lost my dad, got denied a promotion that was practically mines because senior leadership at my company did not like me, and had to move cities because the city I fell in love with fell apart socially due to the pandemic (skyrocketing crime, etc.).

I do not expect 2022 to be any easier, at all. I hear that I am going to be in this mess for all of 2022 and it doesn't get better for me until 2023. It's been a tough go at it but then I think of all that is lacking in my life and how I can get it if I only stick it out.

I'll continue to keep the eye out for the resources, right now gratitude is starting to help a bit.

Osamenor

Staff member
I am still learning these phrases of waxing versus waning, great phrases to hear. For right now, I am trying to think of where the loss can come from. My hopes are that it is not another family member because I have a small family and tbh, not much support.

I didn't mean that more loss is coming. Even if it's just the losses you've already had, that's enough. The Saturn energy of loss is in your life. You don't need to lose more for it to still be.

The rest of your Saturn return time can be about what you do with it.