Im trying to understand parenting as a young mom? Best way to cope based on chart?

Minigirl1997

I know i was not show the ways per sa. I do see it in my chart and I understand ai do have trauma. Im just curious , what is the best way for me to work through them to make sure I at least know how to go about it? Idk my mom got m.s when i was young and gave up on life. Like i didnt know certain basics that I needed to. I got pregnant at 19. I do feel like I have improved. I have a beautiful daughter a 4 years old bit I do get stressed out and Just dont want to call uneccesary trauma.
My birth date- 9-12-97, Midland Tx Born at 8:28 am

My daughter is- 6-19-17, Andrews Tx Born at 7:57 am

Zora

Account Closed
I know i was not show the ways per sa.
What does this mean ?

Im trying to understand parenting as a young mom? Best way to cope based on chart
I do see it in my chart and I understand ai do have trauma.

Im just curious , what is the best way for me to work through them to make sure I at least know how to go about it? Idk my mom got m.s when i was young and gave up on life. Like i didnt know certain basics that I needed to. I got pregnant at 19. I do feel like I have improved.
I have a beautiful daughter a 4 years old bit I do get stressed out and Just dont want to call uneccesary trauma.

What exactly is difficult for you to cope with - with your 4 years old daughter ? Pls. be some more precise and give more details.

Trauma and in subconscious memory stored past trauma is 8th house. And in fact- your daughter's uranus is sitting near to cusp of your 8th house - like opening up your 8th house doors and like helping you to liberate yourself from. Her uranus opposes your venus on special degree of 0° scorpio conj. your chiron your inner wound and weakness in 2nd house. Able to take influence /impact on your personal enforcement- as your venus rules your ASC. And probably gets you under stress with doing exact the contrary - of what you've told her to do. From a higher point of few - meant for- to train your flexibility more.

Her venus is in your 8th house and squares your jupiter as co-ruler of your mental mind house 3rd - with intercepted sag in 3rd. Her jupiter in your first house - personal enforcement -trines your jupiter in your 5th house - own children but also your creativity potential. Your daughter is with her jupiter and her venus squaring your jupiter in 5th house -able to touch and to activate your own little world of dreams and creativity - you early had to develop in your childhood under the surface - to protect yourself and your own life - in a main ruled pluto 3rd house - and didn't show to others and to the outside.

And her venus is conjuncted now by transit-uranus and squared by transit saturn. And same time your jupiter is conj. by transit-saturn and squared by transit-uranus. What makes it more difficult now for you and your daughter - for you also in communication and in understanding her.

Having planet placements on exact same degree with a family member can make it more stressful in transit-activation times - as then both planets are activated same time - but not in same aspect energy quality.

Saturn in your chart rules your 4th house - a.o. being a mother yourself - and this what saturn in transit is it's purpose to talk about with activating your natal jupiter in 5th house - house of own children.

Attachments

• 3 astro_61gw_minigirl_minigirl_daughter_hp.42866.131794.jpg
    3 astro_61gw_minigirl_minigirl_daughter_hp.42866.131794.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 22
  • 3 astro_2gw_minigirl_hp.42920.229038.jpg
    3 astro_2gw_minigirl_hp.42920.229038.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Minigirl1997

What does this mean ?

What exactly is difficult for you to cope with - with your 4 years old daughter ? Pls. be some more precise and give more details.

Trauma and in subconscious memory stored past trauma is 8th house. And in fact- your daughter's uranus is sitting near to cusp of your 8th house - like opening up your 8th house doors and like helping you to liberate yourself from. Her uranus opposes your venus on special degree of 0° scorpio conj. your chiron your inner wound and weakness in 2nd house. Able to take influence /impact on your personal enforcement- as your venus rules your ASC. And probably gets you under stress with doing exact the contrary - of what you've told her to do. From a higher point of few - meant for- to train your flexibility more.

Her venus is in your 8th house and squares your jupiter as co-ruler of your mental mind house 3rd - with intercepted sag in 3rd. Her jupiter in your first house - personal enforcement -trines your jupiter in your 5th house - own children but also your creativity potential. Your daughter is with her jupiter and her venus squaring your jupiter in 5th house -able to touch and to activate your own little world of dreams and creativity - you early had to develop in your childhood under the surface - to protect yourself and your own life - in a main ruled pluto 3rd house - and didn't show to others and to the outside.

And her venus is conjuncted now by transit-uranus and squared by transit saturn. And same time your jupiter is conj. by transit-saturn and squared by transit-uranus. What makes it more difficult now for you and your daughter - for you also in communication and in understanding her.

Having planet placements on exact same degree with a family member can make it more stressful in transit-activation times - as then both planets are activated same time - but not in same aspect energy quality.

Saturn in your chart rules your 4th house - a.o. being a mother yourself - and this what saturn in transit is it's purpose to talk about with activating your natal jupiter in 5th house - house of own children.
Im still taking the time out to reply to the rest of what you have for me. To answer your question I Find it difficult to connect with her at times but Iknow some of this is just due her age and possibly current transits or of it overall has something to do with my birth chart? Im aware of some of my aspects to my moon. Curently I ak maturing. Idk if my saturn transit in my fith house plays a role as well as my transit Pluto in my 4th. Long story short I just want to make sure im doing what I can to bond better. I look.into.her chart and it seems like perhaps we will have a good one so maybe its just the current state in time. Is there anywhere in the chart where it explains how to be better in your personal parenting? I know its all a learning experiencce but...