John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

These pics are also the proof that pants are not involved to symbol of a group otherwise both teams can win the same game. There si enough white colour on jerseys so Bilbao was lighter. For the matches where the diferences are not visual or let say where decision about lighter or darker team is not easy to be made, the best is to check last match at the same place with the same jerseys and see who won. Now when you know the name of the team who was lighter you know again who will be lighter.
With these samples where the macthes between two teams happen occasionaly the problem exists but you still have solution in checking jerseys in Photoshop. But even that solution cannot be useful always. More colors on jerseys more spots and that complicates middle values. It is not so simple in any case. But after all we have the choice of many matches in different sports.
The final solution is in software which automatically scans the whole surface of the front side of jerseys and gives the informations which team is lighter. But for jerseys the sponsor's stripes cannot be included, of course. Jerseys are how they look like before sponsor's stripes are included.

banefranco

Yes I placed bet on Rennes 2+ the whole match although I was sure that Rennes will not lose. But I was late to place bet for Bilbao. So I avoid that problem by luck :). As you could see at my FB site there are predictions for the last period but not for every day. Using the chat there we can excange infos about dayly matches and you will see that if there are no everyday examples that is just becouse that there is no time to be placed on time. Also Unimatrix, you can suggest some handball macthes with info who is darker team or lighter. As Germany is famous handball country we can predict those matches also not only soccer. But make these predictions easier and get that infos. With the same method as for soccer. :).

Bulletbobb

Franco:

I have looked back asfar as post #1150 and it is not clear to me when you base your prediction on a chart for the end of the game at the start of the game. I believe you said somewhere that you don't predict when the ASC changes signs, but since that will almost always happen I don't see how you'd find many games to predict.

Please explain.

Bob

unimatrix

Another problem i discovered: in the next days/weeks there is no significant difference in both dignities (>= 8) So, no more betting? :crying:

banefranco

The Range table posesses 16 lines of ranges, that is not all but cover enough diferences in dignities for rulers of 1 and 7. :). Why not to make more predictions. :).
The prediction can be safetly made at the circumstances explained in the book. It is not safe when rulers change signs, house cusps 1 and 7 chage signs, etc etc.
But let say that that is basic start for safe prediction, the next is predict the game when Rulers change signs or when cusps change signs. When you have situations like Merc-Ju continued to Venus-Mars you have to be careful for any such situation. First when it happens wait one day and check all the matches with that change, than tommorow you will have some view how those games change in which direction. Usualy if the ruler like JU goes to weak house it means goes weaker and further it goes to weaker Mars the graphic line for that team goes down. You know that team cannot win you can safely predict Venus to wins or draw. If the difference in dignities is more than 8 points that means significant than you can see when that change happens, the best is during the match pause and make prediction even for winning. The more time one team has for recovering or to accept new strength from the new ruler if happen so the more its win is clear or at least draw. The same is for league matches for any kind of competition for neutral stadium but not for friendly matches.Why? There are no friendly battles. Must be a competition. But if you know the place, the time and jerseys in which teams in one friendly match play than you can predict even friendly matches. Often something in information about friendly matches misses.

Last edited:

banefranco

You must have two let say charts. I am not so expirienced astrologer like others to predict every match by horary kick off chart even I analysed more than 15000 soccer event charts :). I need Horary sports event chart for kick off and EOG chart for the same match at least. That is when I want to see changes not to imagine them. Or the best is when you make dynamic analyse in one astro software. Then you can see all details of one match and all changes. That is what I call ''to move the chart from the start to the end of the match'' and that is why I need approx end of the game, otherwise what am I predict? When changes happen some minutes before that approx time than you have to be careful. It is all in TIME when something happens like information (aspect, axix change etc..) to the effect of that information. That is like the rule 2 minutes after information about the effect. That is like energy the information about transformation to another quantity of energy. But it is also interested that any kind of energy changes follows vibration or let say stress, like ruler move to the stronger of weaker house what makes sort of turbulance or vibration. So far I am conscious that lows in phisycs (physique) are presented in astrology.
Well we gone at the other field than sports but that is the way when I look at one chart and when I still explore unexplored.

banefranco

Aaaa, there is always more. For friendly matches home team must play in their home or main team jerseys, otherwise....I would not make prediction for betting jus for analyse, becouse it can happen that even in other jerseys home team wins as they play in their home jerseys. I had that problem twice. :sideways:.

banefranco

Nobody asked me how I found the value for Via Combusta? :(.
I had enough event charts and noticed that Saturn lost manu times without the reason, dignites- reason from the SUN. And I noticed that all the time Saturn was in Via Combusta, but in different houses, in 4th house for later change or not to the 3rd. Then I noticed the numercal information about differences in dignities when SA changed houses but lost even better positioned in dignities as you can see at those fourteen announced chart, i have not presented all charts from December of course, at my FB site sports predictions by Franco... When I compared two lines of ranges I found that the only value that change the winner from 1 to 2 is -5 no more or less.

banefranco

By this match superbowl and other charts I presented in compartment I wanted to show the stability of rules in sports predictions not mine but astrology rules that do the same thing whenever and forever. the only homework we have is to discovered them all :). Ok one by one...
The paralell thought I keep in my mind is how to find the hidden values for the definition EQUAL or DRAW. Equal through the time (one match in any sport). Might be that hidden value is not hidden at all in Event horary chart of sports event but in Horary chart of the question. There must be a simple sign in one static chart but what chart.

banefranco

There are enough informations in ancient books about the moon and connection the Moon and Via Combusta but that passage concerns all other space bodies although many would claim that it does concern Moon only. I can make a call and say: Place bet according to this and lose a lot of money and feel how much one mystake made almost 1000 years ago can hurt. Fortunately we have grown up since then. Wether some astrologers like it or not.

banefranco

I think I am obliged to repeat one line from the Range table which represents the difference in dignities where the first team mentioned in ona paar wins.That is as follows:
ASC HOME – Acc Dig ASC15+>DSC while Ess Dig ASC 3+>DSC (1)

But, there is also the line what explains the other possibility:

ASC HOME – Acc Dig ASC7-9 < DSC while Ess Dig ASC7-11 > DSC (1,X,2)

So, now you can see that if the difference is smaller there are some more things to be involved.
In short, it is for sure that you can make precise predictions at least up to ten days in one year in sports predicting. Not just soccer any sports in which you know how to place the teams. To repeat it is not for NBA and MLB for now only becouse I do not know how to place teams. There is so complicated way which does not concern symbolic language and therefor I do not write about this.

banefranco

Well I have read something what can be interesting to explain.
''Astrology is the true science which is not opened for testing under criteria of modern scince: Simply there are no criteria to be used. Modern science is concerned for quantity and true science for quality. from that reason we judge parody scientific testing.......Rene Guenon wrote also Statistic is SUM of more or less number of facts that should be the same becouse if they are not the same they are useless. In Astrology it is visual that is useless becouse every moment takes qualities of that moment.'' and bla bla. One simple answer by me:
I proved that I can predict several matches at the same (you say different moment) you claim that you cannot predict more than one. So if you want to say that you care about quality, you are funny.
What a great tesis exchange :)

banefranco

Well it is all about concepts. Many claim that Astrology is spiritual science just a few that it is exact science.
So it is up to any personal understanding what is sports match prediction outcome. Spiritual or exact approach.
For me this forum is clear, undoubtfull sign that leads to Exact Astrology. Wish you many right predictions even if you understand them spiritualy. :)

Bulletbobb

Franco:

A friend and I would like to buy your book, but I can't find instructions on how to order. Can you provide a link (preferably in English!).
We're going to run it through a translator.

Thanks,

Bob