Hi from Noel in Aussie

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi, I just joined this forum and it looks busy which is great, I am an astrologer from way back, teaching and readings since the late 1980's, an ex student of Chris Turner if anyone remembers Chris of the former Conjunction Forum. It makes me feel old thinking way back when I studied under the wonderful Chris.

I spent the past 10 years focusing on my psychology practice and am now coming back to the fold, how I missed it. I look forward to participating and getting to know everyone.

Noel from Australia

Therese

Hi Noel,

this
I spent the past 10 years focusing on my psychology practice and am now coming back to the fold, how I missed it. I look forward to participating and getting to know everyone.
reminded me of this:

"And in the midst of this wide quietness
A rosy sanctuary will I dress
With the wreath'd trellis of a working brain,
With buds, and bells, and stars without a name"

(Keats: Ode to Psyche)

:)

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Therese, thanks so much, what a wonderful welcome, I am going to cut and paste that and put it on my screen at work :)

Astrologers sure are sensitive people with sensitive tastes, the early poets say so much in so few words, this has made my day - which is just starting, having coffee for breaky then off to work. Thanks for the lovely start.

Noel

Hi Noel,

this reminded me of this:

"And in the midst of this wide quietness
A rosy sanctuary will I dress
With the wreath'd trellis of a working brain,
With buds, and bells, and stars without a name"

(Keats: Ode to Psyche)

:)

Blaze

Account Closed
Hello, hello. Welcome to the forum, Eastwood! :biggrin:

6a00e54f86af5688330120a557d986970c-800wi

Hope you enjoy your time here.

:sun::cancer::moon::leo:

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Thanks for the big welcome Blaze, I sure can't miss that great Welcome Mat :)

Hi Grace30, another sunny Aussie, I wonder how many if us are here?

Looks like there are a few Leo Sun's and Leo Moon's on the forum, lots of charm out there to shine the way. And I have Capricorn Rising like you too, it keeps me grounded because everyone knows I can get a bit air-headed at times :)

grace30

Thanks for the big welcome Blaze, I sure can't miss that great Welcome Mat :)

Hi Grace30, another sunny Aussie, I wonder how many if us are here?

Looks like there are a few Leo Sun's and Leo Moon's on the forum, lots of charm out there to shine the way. And I have Capricorn Rising like you too, it keeps me grounded because everyone knows I can get a bit air-headed at times :)

I have no idea. I'm only new here too. :happy:

I think my Capricorn mellows me out a little bit too. :wink:

Claire19

Hi, I just joined this forum and it looks busy which is great, I am an astrologer from way back, teaching and readings since the late 1980's, an ex student of Chris Turner if anyone remembers Chris of the former Conjunction Forum. It makes me feel old thinking way back when I studied under the wonderful Chris.

Noel from Australia

Hi Noel

Welcome from a fellow Australian. I knew Chris Turner back in the day
but didnt study under her. I did a class with Garry Wiseman if you remember him??
Looking forward to your input.

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
Hi Claire, yes I do remember Gary, I didn't study under him but I heard others speak highly of him, I wonder where he is these days? Small world isn't it :)

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone, and 'hi' to the Aussies here too.

Noel

Hi Noel

Welcome from a fellow Australian. I knew Chris Turner back in the day
but didnt study under her. I did a class with Garry Wiseman if you remember him??
Looking forward to your input.

Therese

:) You're welcome, Noel. Once upon a time, before I realized that nobody reads anymore, I thought I'd end up writing poetry, lol.

Sakti

Hello Noel and Grace,
Welcome to the forum dear....
I am from Australia too. Born Indian!
Noel, are you from Eastwood, Sydney?

Hello Theresa! John Keats and William Wordsworth are my favourite poets.

regards,
Sakti

grace30

Hi Sakti :)

I live on the North Shore of Sydney now but was born in the Snowy Mountains, so I'm familiar with Canberra too. :happy:

Sakti

Nice to hear from you Noel and Grace!

I live in Eastwood, Sydney. Migrated to Australia after marriage.
I have learnt Vedic astrology and graduated in Electricals and electronics engineering.
We'll stay in touch.

regards,
Sakti