questions about homosexuality, repressed feelings

david starling

Yes, and heir to the throne, with Ouranos deposed by Saturn.

Not heir to the throne, but successor to the ROLE of the deity who PERSONIFIES the Heavens. Interesting that the original goddess associated with the Planet now known as Venus, was the Ancient Sumerian goddess Inanna/Ishtar, "Queen of the Heavens", which means Urania acknowledges Venus as her designated monarch. And, when the god Ouranos was deposed, his power, represented by his genitals, was cast into the sea, and resulted in the creation of the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus. So, Urania portraying the Heavens, and Venus representative of Heavenly rulership. Makes Venus in Aquarius and Ouranos in Libra especially significant. Just noticed, Ouranos was in Libra from late 1968 through early 1975. There was that strong sense that it was the "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius". And, Venus is the Motivator for the transition into the Age. That was when I became hooked on Astrology. After 1975, the Aquarian Age movement was hijacked by the "New Age Movement", which I never felt was really about the Age of Aquarius, but was more of a marketing tool.

Last edited:

david starling

And Saturn deposed by Zeus, so she just took over he grandfathers position because Zeus was to busy to do so?

It wasn't just Zeus who deposed Saturn, Poseidon/Neptune and Pluto were involved as well. Helios, the personification of the Sun, stayed neutral, very reluctant to go against Saturn.
Zeus was king of the gods after the fall of Saturn, and was the designated ruler of the sky, meaning Earth's atmosphere, not the Heavens.

david starling

Not heir to the throne, but successor to the ROLE of the deity who PERSONIFIES the Heavens. Interesting that the original goddess associated with the Planet now known as Venus, was the Ancient Sumerian goddess Inanna/Ishtar, "Queen of the Heavens", which means Urania acknowledges Venus as her designated monarch. And, when the god Ouranos was deposed, his power, represented by his genitals, was cast into the sea, and resulted in the creation of the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus. So, Urania portraying the Heavens, and Venus representative of Heavenly rulership. Makes Venus in Aquarius and Ouranos in Libra especially significant. Just noticed, Ouranos was in Libra from late 1968 through early 1975. There was that strong sense that it was the "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius". And, Venus is the Motivator for the transition into the Age. That was when I became hooked on Astrology. After 1975, the Aquarian Age movement was hijacked by the "New Age Movement", which I never felt was really about the Age of Aquarius, but was more of a marketing tool.

This is more correct than the "heir to the throne" description. The Greco-Romans had duties distributed amongst the gods and goddesses.

david starling

I'm not familiar with French attitudes towards gay marriage. In this country, in most areas, it's considered more "respectable" for a woman to marry a man. Then, there's money. Lots of songs about women who chose security over love, when it came to marriage. So, I'm asking if these factors may be playing into her decision, objectively speaking. I didn't mean to give offense, and sorry if I did.

Luckyboo

I'm not familiar with French attitudes towards gay marriage. In this country, in most areas, it's considered more "respectable" for a woman to marry a man. Then, there's money. Lots of songs about women who chose security over love, when it came to marriage. So, I'm asking if these factors may be playing into her decision, objectively speaking. I didn't mean to give offense, and sorry if I did.

no no don't worry :biggrin: .. I don't know maybe it was a pretext of her and that's why I posted her natal theme to be analysed and have more informations about her personnality and her behavior.