questions about homosexuality, repressed feelings

Luckyboo

Hello , I’m French woman and I hope that you’ll understand me, my English isn’t very good. I ‘ll like help about a natal theme :

1518098040641989830.png

So, how you interpret when you have Venus (Aries in 7th house) square Uranus (Capricorn in 4th house), and Neptune (Capricorn in 4th ). And her Lilith (Aries in 7th house) conjunct Venus.

Can she have contradictions in these relationship? Wedding etc.
has she got indicators homosexuality? if it's yes, can she retraint her feeling ?

Thx
Luckyboo

wilsontc

Staff member
Warning: Sensitive topic

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Whoam1

There are traditional Astrologers who wrote clear instructions on how to see this. I'll try and find the bibliography. Not saying they are right...And in modern Astrology for example, the idea that "Uranus" is somehow indicative is silly. Just because it is unconventional? I get the feeling a traditional or Vedic Astrologer could do it though.

In my chart my Venus Squares Mars and Mars is in stellium in Aquarius conjunct Uranus. This adds open receptivity to my Mars, it doesn't make me gay but it does point at a more open Mars (more likely to like more than just people of the female persuasion). I can cite other members with heavy Uranuian energies in this forum who are open or different in their sexual preferences.

PlutorisingLee

In my chart my Venus Squares Mars and Mars is in stellium in Aquarius conjunct Uranus. This adds open receptivity to my Mars, it doesn't make me gay but it does point at a more open Mars (more likely to like more than just people of the female persuasion). I can cite other members with heavy Uranuian energies in this forum who are open or different in their sexual preferences.

Perhaps the state of Mars or Venus in a chart? I just feel there is something about considering Uranus as signifying homosexuality that assumed it is deviant- and that is how those Astrologers saw it when they wrote it. Here is a link that might be of intrest there is also a paper on bisexuality:
http://http://www.angelfire.com/sd/binah/homosexuality.html

Whoam1

Perhaps the state of Mars or Venus in a chart? I just feel there is something about considering Uranus as signifying homosexuality that assumed it is deviant- and that is how those Astrologers saw it when they wrote it. Here is a link that might be of intrest there is also a paper on bisexuality:

My square of Venus and Mars is definitely an intresting combo and I might be crazy but I always consider them the most personal of planets. Uranus is higher thinking so he thinks past sex for repopulation and further into sex for pleasure, especially intellectual pleasure.

PlutorisingLee

My square of Venus and Mars is definitely an intresting combo and I might be crazy but I always consider them the most personal of planets. Uranus is higher thinking so he thinks past sex for repopulation and further into sex for pleasure, especially intellectual pleasure.

Interesting. I think of Mars Venus people as natural charmers. What you said about Uranus..Essentially, that it is loving people for their soul and beyond social conceptions? So in that way Uranus reflects homosexuality?
And sure..I get being attracted to intellect above all.

Whoam1

Interesting. I think of Mars Venus people as natural charmers. What you said about Uranus..Essentially, that it is loving people for their soul and beyond social conceptions? So in that way Uranus reflects homosexuality?
And sure..I get being attracted to intellect above all.

I'm a Mars Venus person and people say I'm warm and charismatic (my sun is conj AC but it's in Capricorn so it can still be cold). Yes and look at Uranus the lore of father sky is that he actually gets neutered, so therefore if he is to have any sex, it would need to be with another male. Uranus is the higher mind so mind above rationality.

david starling

There's no evidence of a link between the Greek archetype of Ouranos and homosexuality. The Planet associated with him has a feminine personality as well, Urania, the Greek version of Ancient Egypt's goddess of the Heavens, Nuit. Urania was both goddess of the Heavens and Muse of Astrology, and is now Astrology's Modern ruler. With the approach of the Aquarian Age, Urania's influence is empowering women, and energizing the Feminine Principle.

david starling

Note: NOT the asteroid "Urania", but the Planet beyond Saturn, symbolized as :uranus:, which has both a male and a female archetype--Ouranos (the correct spelling) and Urania.

Last edited:

david starling

We're just guessing, but the Saturn/Mercury/Mars Conjunction in the very Yin-sign Pisces, combined with the Ascendant-ruler Venus in Aries ruled by Mars in Pisces, sounds more conducive to bisexuality--being able to relate erotically to either gender.

Luckyboo

thx for your answers.

In the natal theme, if she has the indicators homosexuality, can she accept this difference? because she has 7th house in venus, she is for the wedding, a relationship between man and woman, no ?

I said that because we had together, it was a passion between us and overnight
she left me for a man. she told me that she was lesbian and I was the greastest love but she wants a traditionnal family :pinched:. Now she sees herself like straight that why i want unstertand.

Whoam1

There's no evidence of a link between the Greek archetype of Ouranos and homosexuality. The Planet associated with him has a feminine personality as well, Urania, the Greek version of Ancient Egypt's goddess of the Heavens, Nuit. Urania was both goddess of the Heavens and Muse of Astrology, and is now Astrology's Modern ruler. With the approach of the Aquarian Age, Urania's influence is empowering women, and energizing the Feminine Principle.

And she was Oranus's granddaughter through Zeus. Wouldn't she have been daughter of the heavens then?

PlutorisingLee

thx for your answers.

In the natal theme, if she has the indicators homosexuality, can she accept this difference? because she has 7th house in venus, she is for the wedding, a relationship between man and woman, no ?

I said that because we had together, it was a passion between us and overnight
she left me for a man. she told me that she was lesbian and I was the greastest love but she wants a traditionnal family :pinched:. Now she sees herself like straight that why i want unstertand.
She still has free will no matter what and if that is the choice she made...It is hard but it is what it is. Also sexuality is fluid, female especially. Hence it is not about what cultural label a person uses. Sexuality can changes throughout life.
This chart is hard for me to read could you maybe post one from Astro.com?
Venus in 7th house benefits from other females and relationships with females.
Yet the DC is ruled by the traditional masculine Aries and Libra rising needs to develop their sense of self through relationships. I think maybe she is a person who could benefit from a marriage in some ways.

Luckyboo

thx PlutorisingLee but why venus promotes relationships with females ?
Don't hesitate if someone can translate this chart or if you have more informations to my questions :D

Last edited:

Luckyboo

Moreover, she has severals aspects like venus square uranus or neptune, lilith conjunct venus which can be against the weeding,traditionnal life, tell me if It's wrong.

PlutorisingLee

thx PlutorisingLee but why venus promotes relationships with females ?
Don't hesitate if someone can translate this chart or if you have more informations to my questions :D

The 7th house is the house of other people that meet us and partnerships.
Here, Venus suggests attracting feminine friends and people who are graceful and charming. It shines a beneficial light on the area of marriage. But it is not so simple because she is a Libra rising. So she attracts people who challenge her to be more independent- people who can be aggressive. She will learn how to be strong through them.
Venus square Neptune/Uranus yes makes her an individualistic person and maybe artistic. It could be hard for her to "be controlled" in a relationship.
Her female type is like her Moon/Venus and her male type like Mars/Jupiter.
I will write more when I have the time.

muchacho

There are traditional Astrologers who wrote clear instructions on how to see this. I'll try and find the bibliography. Not saying they are right...And in modern Astrology for example, the idea that "Uranus" is somehow indicative is silly. Just because it is unconventional? I get the feeling a traditional or Vedic Astrologer could do it though.
Try Dorotheus (Book II, Chapter 7).

Luckyboo

So she is attracted by relationships : «*Follow me, I'll flee Flee me, I'll follow*»? She likes difficulites ? Maybe I was soft for her. :(
Thx Again PlutorisingLee