Horary chart

Darkgirl

Banned
Hello everybody

As I'm ill and have enough time to study astrology and try to interpret horary charts, I have done it for the question "will I be in a partnership this year" so is it right with sun as ruler of Leo in 7th house and also mercury in this place that I maybe I will met someone through friends as gemini is ruler of 11th house?
Also moon isn't void but in 8th house. Also sun is in weak sign. So it might be that it may be later this year? So also at the moment there are business relationships more relevant?

Darkgirl

Banned
here it is

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    92.8 KB · Views: 39

Chrysalis

Not necessarily as mercury has already separated from sun, and the 8th house is in aversion to both sun/mercury and the asc, which means moon can't help with this matter.

There's a forming sextile between sun/jupiter/L5, so maybe some datings on the cards, but just not an actual relationship.

Darkgirl

Banned
Your interpretations makes sense especially if Jupiter is ruler of the 5th house.

But Jupiter squares neptun in 8th (ruler of 8th)
Does it mean that it will only "flights"? Or I wish there will be more?

How decide i if a square /trine etc is positiv or negativ? And or it's a yes or no.

Chrysalis

Your interpretations makes sense especially if Jupiter is ruler of the 5th house.

But Jupiter squares neptun in 8th (ruler of 8th)
Does it mean that it will only "flights"? Or I wish there will be more?
Outers are not included, (even though on occasions i do use them)
How decide i if a square /trine etc is positiv or negativ? And or it's a yes or no.

Any aspect can be negative.

For example in this chart, i assume around 5-6 months ago there was someone you was seeing, with merc being L11 and a mutable sign. Maybe it was a friends with benefits situation, more than anything else. So there is a conjunction by sign here, but mercury is in suns detriment, so not positive.

Darkgirl

Banned
Yes that's right but at the moment I'm sometimes in contact with him but it's not more than friendship. But I met him through my school and in January this year through friends again

I had hoped I had more luck in this field like last year also that at the end of the year the diurnal chart show some opportunities with ac on the 7th house cup. So when mercury - sun are 5 degrees apart (5 month ago)
What did then 4 degrees (4 month) between sun and DC mean?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes that's right but at the moment I'm sometimes in contact with him but it's not more than friendship. But I met him through my school and in January this year through friends again

I had hoped I had more luck in this field like last year also that at the end of the year the diurnal chart show some opportunities with ac on the 7th house cup. So when mercury - sun are 5 degrees apart (5 month ago)
What did then 4 degrees (4 month) between sun and DC mean?

I don't understand what you mean here, are you on about this chart or another chart, can you clarify.

Darkgirl

Banned
You say that there were a friendship with benefits situation 5-6 month ago, I think the time you read as sun and mercury are 6 degrees apart

And sun is 4 degrees apart from DC so is there a Possibility in 3-4 month

Chrysalis

You say that there were a friendship with benefits situation 5-6 month ago, I think the time you read as sun and mercury are 6 degrees apart

And sun is 4 degrees apart from DC so is there a Possibility in 3-4 month

No not for long term, not in this chart anyway.

As to why...You sun are detriment, moons slow/8th house and goes for this sextile with saturn at 15 degrees, but isn't received, whilst at the same time at 15 degrees being conjoined with neptune...then thats it moon carries on through pisces not doing nothing.