Oculum Neptunis

Whoam1

Welcome to the Eye of Neptune.

Please post about spiritual happenings and general information caused by Neptune's energy here.

Welcome all Neptune dominant,ruled,high frequency or kenetic people.

Chrysalis

OMG ive got loads.

Aspects only going by major...merc trine neptune 4 degrees, and also merc sq uranus 8 degree...im adding uranus as this will come in useful with regards to what im saying regards to the neptune.

Give me a little time.

Last edited:

Whoam1

OMG ive got loads.

Aspects only going by major...merc trine neptune 4 degrees, and also merc sq uranus 8 degree...im adding uranus as this will come in useful with regards to what im saying regards to the neptune.

Give me a little time.

Mine is unaspected completely. It is in the first house in Capricorn. Keep Uranus down low as it's electric nature covers up the Neptune fuzz noise.

Chrysalis

With regards to my neptune spiritually i have said out of the blue unintentional, random things, and then they end up happening in reality very shortly after.

I'll give you a few examples of what i can remember....

The 1st memory i have of this happening was a few years ago, and i was at a summer carnival with friends, there was some guys there who'd come down from another city on their motorbikes, and it was nearing the end of the day....two of the guys were chatting to two of my friends i was with, but i sat back on the grass as i wasn't that interested in any of them. But one of them was really trying to get my number and just before they left, he said "so what you saying" so to be as polite as i could, as i wasn't interested in him.. i just said " have a safe journey" <totally random>.

Anyway as my other 2 friends had exchanged numbers etc and was in touch with his friends....the following day, one of my friends told me that the guy who was chatting me up, had died on the motorway on the way home...he'd come off his bike.....and i'd unintentionally out of nowhere, said to him "have a safe journey".

The 2nd memory of this was with a guy i'd been seeing and it was around around xmas, two days before Newyear....things were not good between us communication wise, as he was at home and it just caused a lot of tension between us.

We was txting this particular night, quite late....but i was being a bit of a ***** with him, and at the end before we went offline, i "once again" unintentionally out of nowhere said "well i hope your Newyear goes off with a bang as i know mine will".
And lo and behold Newyears morning, im getting abusive txts from his wife (yes he was married) as she'd been through his phone and noticed txts from me.....so his New year did go off with a bang and so did mine.

With regards to this same guy, we are driving in his car to go and pick my Friend up and go the shop to get some drink. I remember during the journey turning my head to the side and saying to him "are you ready for the tornado". Very random again for me to just come out with this.....
Well we then went back to mine, and approx 1hr later he's outside on the phone pacing up and down for ages, he then finally comes back inside the house saying he needs to leave and go home to calm her down, as she's heard the voicemail...im like "what voicemail", it turns out he'd accidentally after calling her, before reaching mine, when he picked me up, before we went out again...had not put the call down properly, so it had gone to voicemail and she'd heard him talking to a female.
And i just so happened to have said a couple of hrs before...."are you ready for the tornado, and his tornado did come.

So now i have to be so careful with my words sometimes.....infact sometimes im afraid to speak. I feel like i'm putting spells on people unintentionally or something.

The reason i added uranus was because these things i say, i say out of the blue, i dont even think or realize first about what im saying.

Another very recent one is my sister, who has recently found out shes pregnant but it's a sticky situation with the guy, me and her had not spoken for a couple of years....i suddenly got this overwhelming urge and out of nowhere to txt her to call me...i then just started speaking and i couldn't stop, i was telling her to keep the baby etc...turned out she was ready to have an abortion the following day. Shes now decided to keep it.

Lykanized

I totally made a thread about spiritual awakening and people ignored it...blah

Oh well

Synchronicities are a constant in my life. I'm highly intuitive and receive peoples' energy in great intensity. I have a strong connection to my higher self/subsconscious and I'm aware of a sense of inner magic and knowing. Dreams are a special experience for me often holding significant meaning. I've had many odd things happen to me. As a baby, I was accidentally dropped onto concrete and my guardian angel or spirit guide or whatever you'd like to refer to it as saved me. Years later at the age of 21, going through a hard time, I had an odd encounter with guardian angel dogs. I've had things like this one time I gave 5$ to a homeless man to buy some keychains with letters he was selling. He happened to give me two keychains with an A and a J which are my baby sister's initials. The next day, I found 5$ on a theatre floor. One time, I was gathering money to buy a snack at school. I had 1$, found another dollar on the floor, and got another dollar from someone else. I figured I could get something from a machine. So I had exactly 3$. I was sitting on a bench at school listening to music and a deaf man comes up to me, hands me a pen with a little tag on it that said 'selling pens for 3$ to help my family, I'm deaf', something along those lines. So I gave him the 3$ of course because I'm no dick

A lot of odd coincidences happen in my life and there always seems to be a magic. I'm very much in tune with the power of the subconscious and I receive everything in symbols and impressions. Music is sacred to me

I could say a lot more, but I'm in a bit of a hurry

I've been going through a bout of huge awakening lately

On the negative side, I totally have no perception of time. My perception of time is so wonky it's unreal. I tend to not really be present in the moment

Lykanized

If it's relevant, Neptune opposes my Mercury, trines my moon, trines my Mars, tightly conjuncts my Uranus, and sextiles my Pluto
...My Uranus opposes my Sun too but for some reason Neptune doesn't show up as an opposition to my Sun on astrodeinst even tho they're at the same degrees. But since they're conjunct, I suppose it still affects my Sun

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ive replied to two threads now, and no-ones noticed a thing...maybe they're still there scratching their head.

Ive basically replied without thinking what im putting to test it out, most of the reply/s make sense in regards to the thread title, i knew the thread i was replying to, but i blanked my mind to respond and just typed whatever.

Try it, its amazing what actually comes out of your subconscious without you even having conscious thoughts about it.

Whoam1

Keep sharing the stories. Mine is ....diffrent.

It's unaspected more like bursts of freak energy flooding my psyche.

Lykanized

Ive replied to two threads now, and no-ones noticed a thing...maybe they're still there scratching their head.

Ive basically replied without thinking what im putting to test it out, most of the reply/s make sense in regards to the thread title, i knew the thread i was replying to, but i blanked my mind to respond and just typed whatever.

Try it, its amazing what actually comes out of your subconscious without you even having conscious thoughts about it.

Keep sharing the stories. Mine is ....diffrent.

It's unaspected more like bursts of freak energy flooding my psyche.

I think these are very much both related. When I write, freewrite, for me, it's automatic writing. I don't know where all the words are coming from, but they're just flowing. I don't even know what they mean, yet when I read back what I've written, start putting the pieces together, they all make sense. I believe it's a conversation with your subconscious. It really is powerful. The more you do it, the more you foster that connection

Also, are those bursts of freak energy something new for you, or just something you've begun exploring? I feel I know what you're talking about. I experience those a lot. It's like a single event, a single word, or a single feeling can set off a storm within your mind and similarly, you don't know where it's all coming from or what it all means, but you know it means something. I've always experienced those and my mind is very hyperactive as well as easily stimulated. I think if you have any Mars contacts there, it can make the mind even more hyperactive

The way I see it, these are aspects of truth. We all know things within ourselves we just don't know that we know them and we have to free ourselves. The reason it takes surrender is because giving yourself to that freak energy doesn't feel comfortable for everyone because you explore unknown territory, perhaps even shocking territory. What you find there, you can never know before you find it

It's also deeply creative. Not a lot of people have that connection. I think it's related to Neptune because there is a disconnection from the physical experience of the world. It's like taking the physical, sensual experiences and tuning into their impressional nature, their nonphysical nature and deriving something from that that can be translated into words

Like deconstructing reality and then constructing it again on your own foundation

Whoam1

Examples of my Neptune. Getting swarmed by black flies in my house that come out if nowhere and then after a couple seconds all disappear. The next day an earthquake or something a long the lines happens (yet I'm skeptical of all superstition).

Also look at the core of my astrology. Neptune first house is getting lost in the Sea of the world, constantly changing often misread because they seemingly are everything at once. Also the aesthetic of my astrology is so high, it's like I need to paint a picture of myself, and I want the same style of painting to show up in my chart. So much so that I study all astrology trying to find the right colors and brushes to accent the painting of my personality. Neptune has no limit in my chart so it's waters will take me to every style of astrological work.

I think I'm going to make a fixed star chart. Making each entire constellation 30 by marking half of each constellation as 15 finding the nearist fixed star Conj. To my planets and placing them in the signs like they did in the olden days.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Experiences with my spirit guide or aspect of my higher self, I'm not quite sure how to define it, but this spirit has saved my life before

The time I mentioned before, I was a baby and I had fallen onto concrete. Most certainly would've been death or severe injury for a baby, but I didn't even cry or make a noise and I was just fine. 3 of my family members were there and all saw me fall in slow motion. When I was 5, I almost died again as I had become extremely dehydrated due to an illness. The doctor was preparing my parents for my death as they didn't think I'd make it the night. That might've just been good luck, though. I've seen a spirit flash right across me before as a kid. My dad saw a spirit of the same exact description, just humanoid but pure light and no discernible features, looking over my crib when he had left the room briefly when I was a baby. The spirit just dashed away when he entered the room again

The instance with dogs is one I've talked about before here, but it was something that really struck me and I really feel it was special. I was taking a walk across a ditch as I wanted to avoid being seen by anyone. Not for suspicious reasons, I was just very insecure. I walked by a backyard with a low-ish fence and two dogs caged in there. I thought nothing of it. I love animals, but I still gave them little mind. When I finished crossing, tho, I realized they had hopped the fence and they were there growling at me and I knew they were really on the defensive. At the time, I couldn't run because of an internal injury so I was pretty worried. But I just walked as fast as I could to the other side of the ditch thinking they'd leave if got off 'their turf'. Then out of nowhere I see two other dogs walking toward me from another direction and I thought for sure I was ******. But these two dogs were different. They weren't growling or barking or anything. Just peacefully walking toward me and stopping by my side. I feel like they helped just by their presence get the other two dogs off my ***. These two dogs were interesting. Extremely tame, walking side by side almost perfectly, both the same breed, but one gold and the other black. They kept following me. I even tested it by going in various directions and they just kept following me all the way home. They made me feel protected so I feel like they were a manifestation of that spirit, that or I'm just very lucky. One of them did pee on a pole, tho, not very angelic

Lykanized

It could be all intention. I do believe in intention and shaping reality, law of attraction sort of thing. Also my first and middle name together are French and mean 'Celestial or heavenly reaper', though curiously my name also relates to the moon which is fitting

Whoam1

It could be all intention. I do believe in intention and shaping reality, law of attraction sort of thing. Also my first and middle name together are French and mean 'Celestial or heavenly reaper', though curiously my name also relates to the moon which is fitting

I don't believe in coincidence but I'm also a skeptic therefore possibly made so by the universe, I doubt and question everything (although not always in a verbally expressive manor)?

Lykanized

I don't believe in coincidence but I'm also a skeptic therefore possibly made so by the universe, I doubt and question everything (although not always in a verbally expressive manor)?
That's good. Balance. The folly of Neptune can be too much willingness to invest in idealistic visions

Synchronicities. Do you experience a lot of them? The curious thing about them is that it's not often a result of what you could call precognition. Like an example is that yesterday I had a Monster energy drink, I brought it with me, and I said the word 'monster' in my head and right that second, I heard it on the television. It was all happenstance. Sometimes it is things like thinking of words or phrases and hearing them either a second later or a little bit later. Sometimes it's just more happenstance

I don't know what to think of that. I like to believe it means everything is aligned somehow and perhaps I'm where I'm supposed to be, then again, time doesn't truly exist, so who knows

I feel like I'm constantly thinking of what might be or what could be, but I'm also aware that I could be completely wrong and I don't know anything at all. I do believe in intuition tho. And I also have come to believe in the idea that we shape our universe or at least we can be in touch with our higher self or not in touch with our higher self and the more in touch with it we are, the more things go positively for us

Ukpoohbear

I had a dream last night. I was not feeling good last night, I felt the most down I have in ages. However I was also hangover for the first time since late November so this was a reason for my feeling down. I felt so down I would have panicked if I did not remember that this is my shadow and it is good I am feeling what I have been supressing and if feeling fragile on a hangover brought that out then so be it. I did not do anything except accept that this was not me feeling down but these were actual real feelings.

I cannot go into detail but I am currently going through a process of change at the moment which I believe will lead to a break away and a complete change. Something is about to give.

The dream I had was related to this and is not the first dream I have had about murder and dying.

In my dream last night I became aware that a girl had been kidnapped and it was very sad. For reasons only the dream knows, I had insight into the girl. It is blurry now but we were in the grounds and she had been taken to a building like a castle and there was a man who wanted her as a slave. The man had a daughter who was handicapped and he acted as the outsider who acted helpful to his dad like the Goonies type thing.

Anyway, the girl was released within a few days and she was scared but she was alive and ok. She had been rescued. I suddenly felt a lot of fear and discovered that I had been kidnapped. I was placed in a small room where I was tied up. The daughter would come in and she would be smiling and evil. She would be inflicting pain on me and torturing me. I was not discovered or rescued for years.

Finally, I was rescued and I met a spiritual teacher. I know who this was, this was the spiritual teacher I have met in my real life. He was teaching me that there is magick everywhere and I can change the negative to the positive by accepting it. I turned away from him and ran away from the fear of being tortured. I almost made it but by some freak accident I was literally squashed by a big metal turning machine to death.

Now the guy who had tortured me accepted his fate that he was to die but he managed some public relations thing and a new era of peace was declared. They decided he could stay living in the castle. His daughter still worked for him and would talk of the days I was kidnapped as if it was normal. I expected to feel compassion for her or for her to say she felt forced into torturing me but there was no such indication. It was just normal to her. She felt no guilt or shame.

In the end, the man flew over the castle in his plane during some triumph march. I imagined having sex with him and felt compelled to do it for some reason even though I was dead. It felt weird. Then I woke up.

Whoam1

Hmmm that's an intresting dream, some of which probably brought about by the alcohol but some of it is probably your subconscious overlaying messages to a semi-concious mind.

yuriv

I haven't had any major neptune influence that i can draw on consciously, however on the subject of synchronizities i have them plenty - so much they are kind of like inside jokes from reality that gets me smiling. Which is cool. From another angle my writings lately have gotten more neptunian more because i am writing more plus I have been reading fantasies all year.
Hmmmm, earlier this year - i had an interesting experience, i had a dream last year of hanging out with old friends in an hotel you know catching cruise and getting high. By chance, I went to the said hotel for the first time one day - i had never gone there before. I didn't even know what for, I suppose i was just drawn to check it out. So I go in and ask around about where the pool area was - incidentally that was where the location of my dream was. I got there climbing up the building overlooking the pool. Pause. There was nobody there just empty chairs, tables and what nots. Can I still call that a deja vu - does that have another name

moonkat235

Neptune...

I have it conjunct my AC and tNeptune is transiting my Pisces stellium right now. Lots of drugs...traded recently for sobriety!