Will I possibly marry a foreigner ??

Alitta the Archer

Hi everyone ^_^ ,
I don't mean by foreigner someone who's strictly from a different country but someone who's of a different cultural background as in race, language or religion. Someone who's simply different from all that I'm used to.
I'm fascinated by traveling, ancient civilizations and foreign languages, I mean I'm majoring in foreign languages myself :) and truth to be told, I'm not attracted to guys from my local environment at all , I find them plain boring :sideways: So I was wondering if maybe marrying a foreigner is possibility for me.

My Natal chart and my Transit chart are attached right below.
Thanks in advance :love:
I also attached my Solar Return Chart.

Attachments

• My Natal Chart.jpg
    My Natal Chart.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 82
  • My Transit Chart.jpg
    My Transit Chart.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 45
  • My Solar Return Chart.jpg
    My Solar Return Chart.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 41

sven555

Hello Alitta!

Well after reading your story, I can possibly understand what you mean.

The thing I notice in you natal chart, is your Venus in 3rd house.

Despite the fact that the "9th house" is related to travel to foreign places; your Venus being in the 3rd house (opposite the 9th house) may have some sort of link to this.

I'll add more information when i can.

Hope this helps! :smile:

jjj

You have a Sagittarius stellium (Sun, Venus etc) and Sagittarius governs all the things foreign and travelling. Besides, you have NN in Sagittarius.

I have Aqua NN in 9th house (the house of Sagittarius) and I moved to a foreign country 6 years ago. My ex husband was from my home country, but all my other loves or crushes have all been foreigners (even when I lived in my home country), so I think there is a strong possibility that you will relocate to a foreign country and marry a foreigner. My job is connected to languages too:)

Good luck! Follow your heart and dont let other people distract you from fulfilling your dreams.

Caro

Venus rules your 9th house. So perhaps this is where you feel fulfilled.

hard to make out the aspects to venus in the chart posted. it does however have a direct square to chiron(from the 12th) chiron in virgo.

Last edited:

appleberry

Mars in Sag definitely shows your interest in foreign men but I dunno about what shows marriage for sure, only possibilities.

I have mars in Gemini in the 9th and almost every guy I've ever dated was foreign or born far from where I was. I married and divorced a foreigner. The only guy I'm interested in now is a foreigner.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The 7th house is where you will find who will be a partner. The house is ruled by Pisces and in Traditional Astrology that is ruled by Jupiter. That alone can indicate a foreign relationship. The Sun and Mars are both found on your IC (the 4th) both being planets representing males, and they are at the root of who you and your own home environment. These are all in Sagittarius, again showing a preference for foreign relationships. Jupiter and Mars are in Mutual Reception, giving a positive indication that you prefer foreign men and in turn you are desirable to them in general. I have a strong Jupiter sextile Venus, and more than 90% of the men I dated are from other countries and pre internet days had dozens of pen pals from all over the world (the rest of the 10 percent seemed to have been Astrologers... traditional Jupiter ruled). I can't imagine how much stronger the appeal is with your chart:andy:

shadow moon

Banned
Hi everyone ^_^ ,
I don't mean by foreigner someone who's strictly from a different country but someone who's of a different cultural background as in race, language or religion. Someone who's simply different from all that I'm used to.
I'm fascinated by traveling, ancient civilizations and foreign languages, I mean I'm majoring in foreign languages myself :) and truth to be told, I'm not attracted to guys from my local environment at all , I find them plain boring :sideways: So I was wondering if maybe marrying a foreigner is possibility for me.

My Natal chart and my Transit chart are attached right below.
Thanks in advance :love:
I also attached my Solar Return Chart.

first thing first, the most important thing in your chart is your Ascendant, why? because it determines the layout of the houses, which house is the 1st, 2nd, etc . It changes every 2 hours so it`s more personal, than your Sun sign, because the Sun is in a sign for 30 days. A certain ascendant can make from the same planetary alignment, the same day a successful person as well as a depressed looser.

the oldest most reliable astrology systems use the Ascendant, with whole signs, I changed to that, from the Placidus-Sun sign, after 6 years

when it comes to analysis, if it`s a woman`s chart, she`ll be more in tune with her Moon-Venus position, while the Sun-Mars will give out the type of guy she wants

you have a Libra Moon and you are a woman, you are idealistic about your relationships

you have Pisces ruling the 7th and now Neptune is in Pisces, Neptune represents, daydreaming, escapeism, erosion of structure in the worst case, Neptune is strong in Pisces, being in domicile, your wish for a future special kind of husband, is more like the effect of this transit

Transit of Neptune in the Seventh House

"At this time you are apt to see others through rose-colored spectacles. You tend to idealize someone and to believe the best about them, and then later be disillusioned when you begin to see their true colors. You see only what you want to see right now. Try to be extremely cautious when entering into legal agreements, a business partnership, or marriage at this time, for you have a strong inclination toward self-deception and gullibility regarding other people. If you have any doubts at all, proceed very carefully. Sugar-coating, ignoring, or trying to escape from real problems in a relationship will be very counterproductive."

This Interpretation of Neptune In Seventh House is from the Life Forecast astrology report by Gina Ronco

so the 7th house is what people we surround ourselves with, while the 8th house shows what kind of people we end up with in an intimate relationship

http://sasstrology.com/2011/08/magnetic-attraction-the-eighth-house-and-its-ruler.html

your 8th is in Aries, therefore ruled by Mars, you end up with a go-getter guy in the end, but that`s years down the line, your just 19, most women don`t know what kind of guy they like until trying out a few relationships by the age of 25

you`ll have next year in July a Grand Trine in water

Saturn (maturity) in 3rd (communication) + Neptune (the divine) in 7th (partnerships) + Jupiter (great luck) in 11th (groups and extended social circle)

so there might be a chance of you meeting a guy that`s going to be a long term fulfilling relationship, but it`s very unlikely to be your husband, keep in mind half of the people marry more than once and a 3rd of the other half is unfaithful for decades and those who marry, their first husband/wife is the 3rd or the 4th longterm partner ... unless it`s a country which is full with arranged marriages

you have natal Saturn in 6th Aquarius, conjunct Vertex and trine your Libra Moon in the 2nd, that means you`ll have an unusual job for making money, that involves the public and you`ll like it, maybe something over the internet, since Aquarius is a technologically inclined sign

on your solar return chart

it`s Ascendant is Taurus, it`s ruler Venus is in Scorpio the 7th, conjuncting the North Node and Mercury in Scorpio, so this year you are here about to learn of what makes and brakes a partnership, since Saturn is also there, which means reality, work, restriction and structure

so yes, your general mood is about finding somebody through whom you can learn about yourself, so he will not be a husband, more like a stepping stone towards one

on your progressed chart

by the end of the next year, the progressed Moon will move into the 10th Cancer, conjuncting the MC and triening the Scorpio Jupiter from the 2nd, so you`ll get a once in a lifetime opportunity to advance on the social ladder, when it comes to money

you have a stellium (a bunch of planets) in Capricorn in the progressed chart, so you know what you really want and how to get it in the end, once you start moving in a direction

of course here are all of your charts in whole signs, based on what I`ve done the readings

Attachments

• alitta_natalchart.jpg
    alitta_natalchart.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 25
  • alita_solar.return.chart.jpg
    alita_solar.return.chart.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 26
  • alitta_progressed.chart.2012dec.jpg
    alitta_progressed.chart.2012dec.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 22
  • alitta_progressed.chart.2013dec.jpg
    alitta_progressed.chart.2013dec.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 21

Alitta the Archer

Thank you for the insight. :smile:

I talked to a friend of mine who's an astrologer about this and she said that I should concentrate on the 5th ( in Capricorn) and the 7th house ( in Pisces) since they are the ones who could give me some insight about my life partner. So, I did that and I concluded that he'd be generally neptunian in nature but once I told her that, she replied that Neptune has nothing to do with it and that my partner would be more of a Jupiterian nature.
That surprised me at first so I asked her for some explanation and she said that if I wanted to know more about meeting my future partner, I will have to keep an eye on the transits to my natal Jupiter and not to Neptune.
My Natal Jupiter is unaspected and in the 2nd House and in the July of 2013, it will conjunct Venus. She hinted that he could be of a different country or a different background.
What really intrigued me is that this July, I was planning to work as a receptionist at a touristic hotel for some extra income.
Now I'm really confused:sad:

Alitta the Archer

First I want to thank you, Shadow Moon, for the detailed reply and the effort you put in it. :smile:
I know I'm still young and I'm pretty independent in nature, I'm not looking for a husband or anything of that sort. I'm just curious about experiencing a somehow fulfilling long-term relationship. All my past experiences were short-lived and total failures. I just want to meet someone whom I could truly connect to and build a true relationship with, so even if it does not last, it's not a problem.
I noticed that I always find myself attracting Earth/Water guys a lot, specially Taurus and Virgo. The thing is that it's always one-sided on their parts. They want to start something with me but I don't.
In contrast, I'm always attracted to Fire/Air guys ( Sagittarius, Leo, Libra and Gemini ) and I want to have something more of depth with them but they don't.
I don't know if it can get any more ironic :andy::sad:
Life is funny.. really it is.

Caro

I would just go and explore this option too.

What is interesting is how many different replies you have had to this query.
I dont understand how the 8th house is the person you will settle for.

shadow moon

Banned
I would just go and explore this option too.

What is interesting is how many different replies you have had to this query.
I dont understand how the 8th house is the person you will settle for.

here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCRQRe7aT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQ7U_h8C38

for short the 8th house is the manifestation of your basical needs of the 2nd house, you`ll pick a partner for intimacy from the pool of the 7th house, based on your 8th house "profile"

7th house is close friends and also business partners, contracts and so forth, not just the spouse, 7th house is the marriage ceremony, the physical union and desire is represented by the 8th

than read this pls

http://sasstrology.com/2011/08/magnetic-attraction-the-eighth-house-and-its-ruler.html

Last edited:

Caro

will take a look but not sure I agree.
think it may depend on house ruler and what is in the 8th(if anything)

Caro

Oh I do agree with the 4th house comment and notice your stellium there.
The other thing I would add is maybe do a relocation chart for the place you plan to work. it may be quite revealing. placing your planets in the first etc.....that would then be quite a different experience.

(I also tend to have lots of contact with 'foreigners' romantically and also friendships - jupiter in 9th, which is why I initally posted.)

Alitta the Archer

Is my Sagittarius Stellium in the 3rd or the 4th House ?? I thought it was in the 3rd.
Could you please give me more insight about how the stellium function in my birth chart and how does it affect me ?:smile:
So, I have Venus, Mercury, Mars, Sun and NN all in Sagittarius. what does it say about me in general ?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Here's the thing: you have a major Sag stellium, so you are attracted to things that are 'out of the box'. Jup likes it big and getting bigger, Jup likes it extraordinary (not mundane, it is the opp of Sat), Jup likes it unfamiliar - or that what we call foreign, Jup likes it progressive - or that what we call advancing, also in terms of knowledge. In short, Jup likes it moving and growing, in a bigger way than Mercury (as the higher octave). Hence it is not unusual for you to have a certain 'contempt for the familiar'.

With Mars and the Sun, both of which signify the masculine figure (other than the father) in Sag, understandably you are interested in those that are different in some way, as you see a potential of self-growth through them. If with this stellium around your 4th house you haven't yet lived abroad, or travelled beyond the next city or to gramps, then you certainly have a yearning for that kind of a connection, although with all those planets in and around the 4th/IC, you actually are attached to your roots/home, but shun the mundane and boredom that often arises from being at one place.

Jup is the ruler of your 7th, this again endorses what I have just said about the kind of men that attract you. I am thinking you will go overseas to live for a while at least, but that could also be through your higher studies/career with Mer, Lord of 10th, in Sag and Lord of 9th also in Sag. You might then meet someone there. With Mer ruling your 10th through Gem and placed in Sag, it could also involve a career that requires you to spend time overseas, again bringing us back to the aforementioned.

:)AQ7

Alitta the Archer

Hi,

......Jup is the ruler of your 7th, this again endorses what I have just said about the kind of men that attract you. I am thinking you will go overseas to live for a while at least, but that could also be through your higher studies/career with Mer, Lord of 10th, in Sag and Lord of 9th also in Sag. You might then meet someone there. With Mer ruling your 10th through Gem and placed in Sag, it could also involve a career that requires you to spend time overseas, again bringing us back to the aforementioned.

:)AQ7
Thanks for the explanation َ Aqua7:love:
I'm currently majoring in foreign languages and with the help of my family, I'm trying to save enough money to finish my Master Degree abroad. I was thinking either the U.K or Canada. Or maybe France I have a cousin living there. I haven't decided yet.
An astrologer advised me to head to the U.k, she said that I will likely experience good things there. I'd love to work abroad and come back home from time to time. Seeing as much as possible of this world is what I always wanted. Though I will likely wish for a lovely travel partner who I can share my journeys with ( Libra moon, can't escape it lol ) :pinched:

Last edited: