xxxxxxx☆Hello☆xxxxxxx

My name is Jessica, jessie for short. if you guys want to use my nickname instead of Jessica, feel free to. My roommate introduced astrology to me one time when I was half way dead...I mean asleep. Skipping through unnecessary details, I enjoy learning astrology much more than the first time I was introduce to it.

I'm an aquarius sun, scorpio rising, sagittarius venus.

Whoever's annoyingly messaging me, leave me alone!!! Jezz, give me a break, I just got here.

Jeez
message him back and tell him to back off

Aquarius Suns are magical

welcome to the forum
I did message the creep back!!! I'm just going to ignored it from now on. You hear that creep, if you see this I'm ignoring you.

Thanks for the compliment, timelord.

I fell into a hole and ended up here.

Blaze

Account Closed
Welcome to the forum, Solar.

The ignore function works pretty well on here for any creeps and such. Just go to User control panel ----> Settings and Options ---> Edit ignore list ----> Enter name(s) desired and poof, they are no longer an issue.

Hope that helps.

david starling

My name is Jessica, jessie for short. if you guys want to use my nickname instead of Jessica, feel free to. My roommate introduced astrology to me one time when I was half way dead...I mean asleep. Skipping through unnecessary details, I enjoy learning astrology much more than the first time I was introduce to it.

I'm an aquarius sun, scorpio rising, sagittarius venus.

Whoever's annoyingly messaging me, leave me alone!!! Jezz, give me a break, I just got here.

Welcome! Where's your Moon?

no because i dont do trolls.
I know this isn't any of my business but no man should ever talk to any female like that. I think it's rude and disrespectful.
Put him on your ignore list like I did, works like a charm.

My roommate would have been dead if he spoke to me like that but he knows better lol.

I know this isn't any of my business but no man should ever talk to any female like that. I think it's rude and disrespectful.
Put him on your ignore list like I did, works like a charm.

My roommate would have been dead if he spoke to me like that but he knows better lol.

thank you, i didnt know about the ignore button until this thread. he needs to know this is not the place. welcome, and merry xmas.