Do you attract your Juno sign?

craft94

My Juno sign is an Aries.

So far, I have not attracted my Juno sign, but I am definitely attracted to the traits of it - Self-starter, self-motivated, man with initiative, drive, and courage, a boss basically. xD

Especially after having dated pretty weak men historically. :/
Historically, I've had romance with an Aquarius, a Cancer (with Leo traits - very insecure man), a Pisces (he was depressed the whole time T_T), and a Taurus (too hedonistic/lazy, irresponsible).

I have attracted Taurus's the most (maybe because I'm a Scorpio, the opposite sign). But I don't like them. :/

So I think I am going to be led to date a man with Aries traits. And it's in my 2nd house, conjunct with Saturn, so I imagine I might meet him in my work setting and that he could have some workaholic traits (like I do). But it would be a responsible, motivated man for a change. xD

I feel you:
Juno in Scorpio: Your soulmate or partner is passionate and that could be what attracts you to him or her, strong sexual attraction. You’ll want to hide away with this person fro long weekends and it might even be a secret liaison while both of you are with other people. There equally could be intense arguments and fights as that hot passion can easily turn into jealousy and possessiveness

I'm have yet to be all that attracted to any Scorpios but this description is still hot (but I mean who doesn't expect great sex no matter what sign you're with?)

Abby83

Juno describes what a person 'needs' in a partner whether they like it or not. The descendant describes the partner they will get.

My Juno is in the same sign as the descendant, which is Taurus. And yes, I absolutely love men who have Taurus qualities.

My mum has Juno in libra. She keeps telling me how much she wishes she could have a kind, sweet gentlemen who is well dressed and fair to her.
However her descendant is aquarius and she attracts nothing but unattainable shocking men.

Fz hb

I have juno in fifth house sagitarius conjunt saturn by 2 degree orb. never attracted anyone.. lol
btw i have capricorn at my descendent so the 7th house ruler is saturn

IleneK

Premium Member
Juno was the wife of Zeus/Jupiter, when it was his turn to be god of the heavens. She put up with an incredible amount of infidelity and philandering on her husband's part. So, that is what Juno symbolizes in a chart: who you attract to gain wifely, supportive, faithful energy from. And this is regardless if you are a man or a woman, because we need our partners to be wives sometimes, mothers other times, husbands other times, brothers other times. Think about it.

sagittariussoul

I think I have Gemini on the 7th house cusp and I always seem to be attracted to Gemini type's. My mum's a Gemini (Juno in virgo) and married a Virgo. And my Dad (Virgo, has Juno in Gemini) which is my mum's sign vice versa. My sister (Gemini) has been in a long term relationship with a virgo, which is her juno sign too. So there's a repeated mercury theme here I think.

chantel02

Juno is in Capricorn and I definitely attract them!! I'm a Pisces sun, Virgo rising. I've always wondered what the deal is between me and Caps but maybe this is the answer. lol my current BF is a Cap rising and most of my best friends have all been Capricorns as well. I like them and they like me! :kissing:

craft94

Is your Juno sign supposed to show what sign you attract or is it supposed to show what sign you're attracted to? Because for me, the people I attract and the people who I'm attracted to are never the same but I feel like people on here use them interchangeably.

Snakechammah

Is your Juno sign supposed to show what sign you attract or is it supposed to show what sign you're attracted to? Because for me, the people I attract and the people who I'm attracted to are never the same but I feel like people on here use them interchangeably.

I don't know about the real purpose of Juno, but in this thread I wanted to know the people you attract (the guys that like you), not who you are attracted to (who you like).

But it seems quite a lot of people are having the same experience as me... but love comes in all planets and signs! :love:

Thanks everyone for your input!