What sex will my friend Fiona's baby be?

She's hoping for a girl, but a mutual midwife friend told her she thinks it will be a boy. I looked at the scan photo and immediately saw a boy, but then the features on the baby's profile looked so feminine! Baby is due 17th March, Aries, yus!x

Bunraku

Here’s an excerpt. Fun fun fun

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 4.14.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 4.14.28 PM.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 119

Oddity

A late ascendant won't invalidate the chart, but between that and Saturn in 7 (astrologer's judgement impaired), I think you and your friend are just going to have to wait this one out.

A late ascendant won't invalidate the chart, but between that and Saturn in 7 (astrologer's judgement impaired), I think you and your friend are just going to have to wait this one out.

Ah the chart just had to point out my ability as an astrologer is impaired...at least it told me that ha

if your friend asked the question herself, it would make a lot more since you are not directly related to the baby

Ok thanks, and just to clarify - my friend doesn't do astrology herself at all, but when she makes the chart, that is a valid time and place for the question, not when she first asked or something?