Astrological tibits

This is really interesting! I myself have noticed that my best friend (whose chart is similar to mine except for the houses - hers are shifted two houses ahead of mine, her Moon in the 2nd) always has food with her. She brings chips, candy, etc. every day and when she forgets it really makes her mad. Does anyone else have experience with this? I think it's funny. When I am hungry, I can just ask her and she has food ready.

Well I have personal experience with this, because my Moon is also in the 2nd house :D . Physical world is very important. My day is ruined when I cannot eat the food I'd want to eat, or if my clothes are uncomfortable, or I feel I have to shower etc. I am always cooking for my friends and am able to go considerable lengths to satisfy my physical cravings. :lol: Which can also be difficult to live with, boht for me and other people. Moon in 2nd house people need to learn that there are more important things to life than comfort and material luxuries. :)

Some tidbits I forgot earlier :)

1. Mars in Cancer or overall strong Cancer influence makes people really clumsy.

2. Not really new info, but Saturn in 7th house makes relationships and romance HARD. Life seems to block this subject and whenever they find someone they are attached to, things go wrong. Meetings and affairs are almost predestined and under Saturns' strict control, often very intertwined with time. When a person has strong 5th house influence, they may try to sneak away from Saturn limiations in love, and mingle around, thus ignoring their lessons. But I do believe that eventually they are capable of finding a steady and strong marriage, although it may take a lot of hardships and patience. Also these people seem to attract older, wiser and authorative partners and not only in romantic department. As if they always need someone to look upon, someone to guide and teach them so that they would be more pressured to learn and grow as a person. Saturn in 7th house is usually clumsy in social situations, and as 7th house shows what we attract, they usually get lots of criticism and limitations from their environment. But as with all Saturn stories, this pushes them to observe and study social behaviour and human relating, later making them excellent and reliable communicators.

3. For Moon in Gemini to understand their feelings, they first need to talk about them with someone else. And boy do they talk.

4. Lilith conj IC usually has dark family secrets which may also burden the native. Usuaaly with mother or other female relatives. They are very protective of their personal space and life.

5. With Venus square Mercury synastry aspect, Mercury seems to think that Venus is kinda blonde and dumb, having a "female brain" and not understanding manly logic.

6. Pluto conj descendant seems to feel as if everyone else is really powerful and wise, seeing their every mistake and what is happening in natives' heart and soul. Relationships and love are extremely important to them, and often feel predestined. They are very intense and (unintenionally) controlling with their loved ones, demanding complete honesty and dedication. I'd say they are the most "everything or nothing" people in astrology when it comes to relationships. Superficiality is definitely not for them. Also they don't really trust people, always seeking their inner motives and trying to decode everyones behaviour, making them excellent psychologists, combining logic, attentiveness with insight and intuition. They attract strong but troubled personalities with whom to butt heads and argue frequently. But they are loyal to a fault. Very Scorpio-like.

7. Venus in Taurus gets along well with animals and plants and nature. They like to see things grow and love nurturing. And very much like to be nurtured in return. Also very loyal. Slow and steady in relationships. Usually conservative gender roles, women are feminine, sensual and passive, and like their men to be strong, dominant and reliable.

8. Chiron in 1st house usually has something different and quirky in their appearance, something that stands out.

9. Venus in Gemini is also quite moody with their relationships. This does not necessary make them cheaters, but they always need some sort of variety in love. Maybe they'll never really do something that can be defined as cheating, but they need a fantasy of someone else, an idea to play with, that would offer some sort of escape from relationship routine. They always preach that "love should be fun, love shouldn't be an obligation!". Men love moody and entertaining women, who act in puzzling and intriguing ways. They also are sure to act puzzling. Usually great social charm.

10. Moon in 5th house, either in solar return, lunar return or transit, usually is a sign of losing virginity, as Moon brings changes and new things where it's placed.

11. Gemini ascendant gives long and beautiful lashes.

12. Venus in Virgo has refined and stylish fashion sense, usually quite minimalistic. Also Venus in Taurus. Whereas Venus in Leo can be a bit tacky: gold, silver, bright neon. Venus in Aries loves bold things or colors, can be a fashion icon (Liz Taylor, Lady Gaga, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn). Venus in Libra can also be surprisingly tacky and lack good taste.

13. Mars conj Mercury loves to debate and argue.

14. Mercury in Taurus can have slow and low voice, especially men. Not the fastest thinkers but thorough.

15. Mercury in Virgo are such nitpickers.

16. Venus in Virgo loves white things. Shining white of course.

17. Cancers are usually surprisingly good at mathematics. Also Scorpios. Something that you wouldn't expect from water signs.

18. Aries often has a baby face.

19. Jupiter in Capricorn doesn't believe in lucky chances, they don't trust lucky breaks and things that are not paid for. Only fortune that they trust is something they themselves have earned.

20. There seems to be a strange conflicting thing, that signs try to achieve and even praise themselves for owning qualities of their opposite sign. For example Libras think they are passionate and dominating characters, and Aries think they don't ruffle anyones feathers. Leos think they are not selfish and are only fighting for the community, and Aquarians see themselves as charismatic drama queens who are not afraid of anyone. Virgos think they are emotional and romantic dreamers, and many Pisceans try to prove they are actually very practical. Of course not everyone does it, but often people claim to be the exact opposite of their sign. How often I've seen cookbook Virgos say "I am not that proper and practical at all! I'm such an artistic and dreamy bohemian!"

21. Venus conj Saturn attracts people who are elite in some departement. Either very rich, very intelligent or stand above the crowd for other reasons. Venus conj Jupiter are socially popular, make friends easily and are well-liked be almost veryone. Venus conj Moon are very feminine, sweet and likeable, women are very important in their life. Attract people easily, especially people who need someone to listen and comfort them.

Last edited:

sibylline

Even if they don't fit everyone, great tibits, NeptuneAries. :happy:

Not really new info, but Saturn in 7th house makes relationships and romance HARD. Life seems to block this subject and whenever they find someone they are attached to, things go wrong. Meetings and affairs are almost predestined and under Saturns' strict control, often very intertwined with time.

I believe part of it is their approach to relationships.

Pluto conj descendant seems to feel as if everyone else is really powerful and wise, seeing their every mistake and what is happening in natives' heart and soul. Relationships and love are extremely important to them, and often feel predestined. They are very intense and (unintenionally) controlling with their loved ones, demanding complete honesty and dedication. I'd say they are the most "everything or nothing" people in astrology when it comes to relationships. Superficiality is definitely not for them. Also they don't really trust people, always seeking their inner motives and trying to decode everyones behaviour

Yes, yes, yes. Sometimes they reject relationships completely or the Pluto part is projected on to partners.

Mars conj Mercury loves to debate and argue.

Also Mars in 3rd, and Mercury square Mars.