Why am I meeting Astro clones of people from my past?

ohlala82

Hi Guys,

I've noticed something very strange about the new people I've been attracting the last few years. They seem to be clones, astrology wise, to people that I haven't gotten on with in the past. for example, a female I recently met has an almost identical chart to my ex BF. Both Cancerian Sun's with Scorpio Moons and Mars in Leo almost identical charts the only difference being they were born 2 yrs apart. Second friend (Scorpio Sun, Virgo moon) I met last year was born the same day as my brother, who I don't have a relationship with (which is a good thing). I dated a guy a few months ago who was born on 8/8, the same birthday as someone I've known for a few years, and had discussions about being born on the 8th of the 8th about, is a big thing for her and something I looked in to numerology wise. All of the original people have had impacts on my life at some point, mostly bad:( I'm wondering why I'm being plagued with their clones :/ who are turning out just a bad.

I must add, My relationships with the clones started well but have or are ending with me thinking negatively about these people, much in the same way I felt about the original people. I did think for a while that perhaps meeting these people was a chance to "redo" my experience/karma with the originals but I'm coming to similarly bad conclusions with the clones (sorry about the use of the word CLONES, i hope this makes sense :/)

I know it's hardly special to meet people who have similar charts, people are bound to attract certain signs more than others due to their own astrological makeup but I have no Cancer in my chart, only one sign in Scorpio (Jupiter) - although i have a Leo Asc I cant figure out why I attract these types and why they are almost clones of other people I haven't gotten on with.

And I've definitely attracted them as they all made a huge play for my friendship and were unusually persistent and considering neither I or them are lesbians, I found the eagerness rather odd.

I dont believe in coincidences so know I'm supposed to learn something from these people/patterns.

I dont want to post their charts openly but if you're curious I will PM you charts. I'm asking a general question as to why people meet up with astrological twins of prominent people they've know. also has anybody else has this experience?

I've meet two other people recently, a guy and a gal. the whole meeting and persistence on their part is mimicking my first meetings with the other clones :/ but I don't have their birth data so I have no idea who they are clones of from my past, but I'm 100% sure the same weird clone thing is happening here. the gal is my mothers age and i think she may be Leo Sun with Aries Moon (my biological mother - if she is, I'm running for the hills :annoyed:), not sure about the guy. I'm wondering who's clone I'm gonna bump into next :/ although I'm sure i have the worst over with:biggrin:

I must add, I'm in the latter stages of my Satrun return (ends 22nd July 12 :biggrin::biggrin:)if that may have something to do with this phenomenon ??

xxx

wilsontc

Staff member
transits, to ohlala

ohlala,

You said:
I've noticed something very strange about the new people I've been attracting the last few years. They seem to be clones, astrology wise, to people that I haven't gotten on with in the past...I'm in the latter stages of my Satrun return...

In addition to your Saturn return, you have transiting (moving planets in the sky) Jupiter :)jupiter: expansion, also opportunity) in the friends house trine :)trine: energy goes very easily with) the planets on your IC (inner world). You also have (and have had) transiting Pluto :)pluto: transformation) on your Descendant (others), and transiting Uranus :)uranus: friends, also restructuring) on your Midheaven (outer world). All this suggests right now you have an opportunity to meet friends that affect you deeply inwardly. Your relationships have a transformational effect on you. And you are working on restructuring your approach to the outer world.

A lot going on right now! :eek:

Transitly,

Tim

AquaAqua

This happened to me too. I think it's to raise to consciousness your past hurts that you have not dealt with. To help you understand what and why went wrong so that you can heal/let go and move ahead

ohlala82

Re: transits, to ohlala

ohlala,

You said:

In addition to your Saturn return, you have transiting (moving planets in the sky) Jupiter :)jupiter: expansion, also opportunity) in the friends house trine :)trine: energy goes very easily with) the planets on your IC (inner world). You also have (and have had) transiting Pluto :)pluto: transformation) on your Descendant (others), and transiting Uranus :)uranus: friends, also restructuring) on your Midheaven (outer world). All this suggests right now you have an opportunity to meet friends that affect you deeply inwardly. Your relationships have a transformational effect on you. And you are working on restructuring your approach to the outer world.

A lot going on right now! :eek:

Transitly,

Tim

Thanks so much for your reply, Tim :happy:
What you say makes sense. It's interesting that you mention Jupiter, opportunities and expansion as a few of these friendships have thrown up some opportunities involving business and making extra money. even though I haven't exactly been enthusiastic about these friends, I have had the idea that they may offer opportunities for me, as has been proved to some extent.

@AquaAqua - Thank you! Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I think you're absolutely right. I think the lesson is to have the wisdom and recognise, if or not, I'm compatible with friends/lovers and not repeat the same mistakes this time around - to cut off people I don't feel good about and not prolong the friendship any further when it is making me feel uncomfortable to do so. :biggrin: