Male natal chart and sex life

clip11

About your examples unlucky with opposite gender, I think that people with these placements also don't feel attracted to everyone and don't want attention from everyone, but are picky (which is good in my opinion). Mostly men like this prefer directly a serious relationship with the person of their type, without any games.
It's way of thinking and character influencing everything.

What about men who get constant rejection?

clip11

The famed Cassanova also had Mars in Pisces, according to this review of his chart.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/casanova.html
He didnt say those placements doomed a man to be loveshy or incel but that they are more likely to be found among loveshy and incel men. Mars in Pisces and in Cancer was more likely to be found among those men. He also noted that men who were succesful with the other sex likely had fire sun signs.

conspiracy theorist

He didnt say those placements doomed a man to be loveshy or incel but that they are more likely to be found among loveshy and incel men. Mars in Pisces and in Cancer was more likely to be found among those men. He also noted that men who were succesful with the other sex likely had fire sun signs.

I understand the point you (and that author - have a link?) were making. My point is that tendencies tend not to matter once you've begun delineating charts of individuals, since you are no longer dealing with a trend. (more specifically the effect of one placement vs. a pattern of placements found in the same map)

Running astrology through statistical analysis isn't that widespread afaik, so I'd be interested to see how he approached his research. I am aware that there have been efforts to apply stats to some astrological principles on another forum, and the issues brought up by those with a statistical background have been brought up, for example the use of control groups alongside the population studied in order to test whether a pattern truly applies for the "special condition" that it is supposed to indicate.

Last edited:

clip11

I understand the point you (and that author - have a link?) were making. My point is that tendencies tend not to matter once you've begun delineating charts of individuals, since you are no longer dealing with a trend. (more specifically the effect of one placement vs. a pattern of placements found in the same map)

Running astrology through statistical analysis isn't that widespread afaik, so I'd be interested to see how he approached his research. I am aware that there have been efforts to apply stats to some astrological principles on another forum, and the issues brought up by those with a statistical background have been brought up, for example the use of control groups alongside the population studied in order to test whether a pattern truly applies for the "special condition" that it is supposed to indicate.

Im on a primitive cell phone so ill post the link when i get to a computer

wilsontc

Staff member
back to astrology, to all

All,

Please get back to astrology. This is NOT a dating advice site, but an astrological site. Please tie your posts to SOMETHING astrological.

Back to astrology,

Tim

helike13

Anybody's into evolutionary astrology?<br />
<br />
My natal chart has intercepted Scorpio in the 5th house. Astrologers who approach intercepted signs by evolution of the soul state that intercepted signs can be interpreted in two ways. It's whether the soul had maxed out all the skills during the past incarnations regarding the sign/house so it's an overdeveloped area or it can be an underdeveloped area which the soul must work on during this incarnation. To find clues, they say that one must check the placement of Pluto. My Pluto is in the 5th house as well as my South Node. So it clearly shows it's an overdeveloped area which I need to gain strength to pursue my life purpose where my North Node points.<br />
<br />
But I struggle with dating and sex. Unable to attract women. And I don't know why.

Last edited:

clip11

http://www.love-shy.com/gilmartin_book/download.php?downloadbook=true

Here is the link