10th Saturn - inevitable disgrace?

greybeard

Muhammad Ali had a 10th house Taurus Rx (but within a few days of StaDir) Saturn trine his 6th house earthy Sun and square his 6th house Moon.

And his fall from grace was....?

Isa

I have 10th Saturn in Aquarius and my return is coming year, it does not make great aspects on my map, the only ones are trine with 2th Taurus Venus and opposition with 4th Leo Jupiter, I have no definite career and still less idea of what to do in life But I hope this ends with my return.

As I mentioned in my previous reply, I also have Saturn in my 10th making horrible aspects. In my Saturn return I was pleasantly surprised: it was super smooth sailing. I was overall happy with the state of my life, even with work. That was last year, now everything is back to normal again tho :unsure::biggrin:

PujaNPujari

Saturn in the 10th house is in domicile, as the house’s natural ruler is Capricorn. Having Saturn high in the heavens is quite a better placement than below the horizon, and especially if it is well-aspected or placed in the signs of Capricorn, Libra or Aquarius, it can even act as a benefic while in the 10th house. Nevertheless, one should not expect to effortlessly activate the positive traits of the ringed planet. Saturn is all about seriousness, and when in the 10th house, it requires a very devoted approach to all career matters. His rewards, even if quite a lot of time and efforts are needed for them to appear, are long-lasting and can accompany the native until his last life moments. It has to be noted, that Saturn in the 10th house usually brings success in the second part of one’s life; meanwhile, his Saturn return in his late 20’s will be a very stressful and responsible period. The native may have no other life than his occupation, during the transit.

greybeard

Go to
Wikipedia: "Heaven's Gate" cult.

Go to
Google: "horoscope of Marshall Applewhite".

10th house Capricorn Saturn.
Enjoy the story.

Lin

I think you will get to the top of your profession if you WANT it. And not let other stuff get in the way. Don't bite off more than you can chew at any time.
YOur career is NOT ruled by Saturn but Uranus. But even that, and even with Neptune conjunct, it is still pretty good.

Saturn has no oppositions so you just have to make the right decisions when the outer planets square, oppose or inconjunct your natal Saturn.

Always check your Jupiter (judgement) when you have to make important decisions. If Jupiter is well aspected or moderately aspected, you will probably make the right decision. If Jupiter is under attack you must put off decisions unless most of your other natal planets are well aspected at the same time.

Checking your Jupiter in your natal chart I see it's square Saturn. But Jupiter is in the 7th which means OTHER people may have too much influence on your decisions at times. You need to use your own inner knowledge to make your decisions. That is always going to be true but more so if you marry the wrong person.
YOu need and will always have to need to be your OWN best adviser thru your life. Keep your eye on your goals.

LIN

Last edited: