Chat Thread

Lykanized

Mentally ILL. There mind has problems. Their illness inhibits them from thinking clearly.

Not really. Someone is mentally ill because they are unable to function properly, happily, and in good health.

Being gay is just being gay. It's right, or wrong based on someone's principles and values.
God, you really are an idiot. Mental illness doesn't affect every area of your brain

And yes they are because you're too dumb to realize how many people in power or who are highly respected also suffer from mental illnesses

Whoam1

Mentally ILL. There mind has problems. Their illness inhibits them from thinking clearly.

Not really. Someone is mentally ill because they are unable to function properly, happily, and in good health.

Being gay is just being gay. It's right, or wrong based on someone's principles and values.

Being mentally ill isn't biologically right, nether is being gay. (There is a diffrence between the homo and hetero sexual brain) however, these are things society has to deal with. If you don't like being told being gay is wrong why would you put it back on someone else.

Chrysalis

God, you really are an idiot. Mental illness doesn't affect every area of your brain

And yes they are because you're too dumb to realize how many people in power or who are highly respected also suffer from mental illnesses

Mental illness is just a person over thinking things and causing chaos in their own mind.

And Apps is not an idiot.

Whoam1

Gay is not wrong at all, its just your makeup...nothing wrong with it.

It's your make up exactly so is being mentally ill, unless your a doctor and have alalyzied lykans brain how could you really know if she does or doesn't have a mental illiness.

Chrysalis

Not with dumbasses like you
Btw, there is a link between mental illnesses and creativity and actually, mental capability and success

Hes not a dumbass either, infact this is his thread, a very light hearted thread he opened for general chit chat not stuff like this.

Lykanized

Being mentally ill isn't biologically right, nether is being gay. (There is a diffrence between the homo and hetero sexual brain) however, these are things society has to deal with. If you don't like being told being gay is wrong why would you put it back on someone else.
There was a researcher who questioned why mental illness would be becoming increasingly common if it wasn't somehow beneficial. It's an interesting topic. I don't know if maybe homosexuality is the same thing

Whoam1

Your all god**** idiots who don't know what each other's shoes are like and are over here just guessing to see if they fit.

AppLeo

Okay, my mistake, mental illness affects people in variations. Some people may just be depressed and still have wonderful contributions to the world, while others are schizophrenic who need a strait jacket to keep themselves from harming themselves or others...

But we've gone off track. At the end of the freaking day, suicide is the easy way out. Because it just is. It doesn't matter who's perspective I look at. That's just a fact. Suicide is significantly easier than living life.

I was thinking in terms of super ill people. People who are just utterly depressed who can't get out of bed, or narcissists destroy everything they touch. Those are people who don't have worthwhile opinions or perspectives.

Whoam1

We all die in the end tommorow or the next and we shouldn't judge people on WHEN THEY DIE OR HOW THEY DIE. That's just stupid.

!4C

c04622e1ab9d3746d91d62d0a8755360--psychology-humor-abnormal-psychology.jpg

Ukpoohbear

Suicide is not easy...I mean, some people can do it easy it seems but the actual physical process is not easy...I couldn't do it....

All this conversation has got complicated when all that was needed was

'hope you are going to be ok keep going' type convo

Lykanized

Okay, my mistake, mental illness affects people in variations. Some people may just be depressed and still have wonderful contributions to the world, while others are schizophrenic who need a strait jacket to keep themselves from harming themselves or others...

But we've gone off track. At the end of the freaking day, suicide is the easy way out. Because it just is. It doesn't matter who's perspective I look at. That's just a fact. Suicide is significantly easier than living life.

I was thinking in terms of super ill people. People who are just utterly depressed who can't get out of bed, or narcissists destroy everything they touch. Those are people who don't have worthwhile opinions or perspectives.
The logic here is so tenuous but I suppose we should stop talking about it

Whoam1

Suicide is not easy...I mean, some people can do it easy it seems but the actual physical process is not easy...I couldn't do it....

All this conversation has got complicated when all that was needed was

'hope you are going to be ok keep going' type convo

Thankyou....