View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2016, 02:52 PM

Re: "Beauty" in natal chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
I know only myself with the saturn conj venus, and I can garantee you I always worked less hard than majority of people to be beautifu, if at all. I've got many compliments for my physical appearance, but sometimes also got complaints that I don't care what I dress, don't put make up or similar thing. But saturn conj venus is probably the very reason for this.

I would say Saturn has much to do with aging and I do care now much more about physical appearance, aesthetics and fashion are becoming more important to me, but I'm still not among the people who work very hard on their appearance.

My personal standards of beauty don't match current cultural standards of misterious, strong, and somehow evil person. This type of image (I think many times is more a modern image than natural appearance) is something I rather avoid than being attracted to.

However, this definition is ascribed to scorpio, usually.
Do you think you were hiding beauty cues under less feminine clothes to get away from attention or is/was your personal style just not concerned with adornment? I spent a few years dressed like Kurt Cobain. It was partly because I was a fan and into the grunge scene, but it was largely to hide the parts of myself men stared at because I was uncomfortable with the attention. I too have sort of grown out of that and now like to look good. I wonder what's in store for me when I get really old and beauty is not really a part of my identity anymore. It's a little frightening.