View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2016, 06:30 PM

Re: "Beauty" in natal chart?

I think it depends. Venus can grant likability but beauty today is something that people work hard for rather than something that's naturally attractive. Women with lots of feminine planets like Neptune, Venus, and moon tend to not have the modelesque slender stature that we all want. Venus gives a pretty face with curves which is manageable, moon makes one really hard to keep slim, Neptune gives a sweet looking face, not necessarily high cheekbones, and a lower staturrate whereas models are tall with fierce looking faces.

I'm going to have to say Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio and Capricorn. You're all pobably right about Venus Saturn placements.

Models would likely have sun and ascendents in Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio, aries Capricorn ascendents I can see happening because Mc which is the job is libra. They will probably have Venus Saturn placements and will probably have minor or even hard aspects from Venus to the ascendents. Venus and Neptune aspects are probably common on Victoria secret model faces.

But I think the feminine ascendents with too many feminine planets on the ascendents don't always produce the modern perception of beauty but the woman will still be sexy in her own way.

What's beautiful today is in Saturn's realms of discipline because an underweight bmi and flat stomach is not easy by any means to keep.