Career interpretation please!!!

pmodizzle

Thanks Zarathu. Well I'm 24 years old, graduated from college with a bachelors degree. Continuing education and looking for a career, was wondering what the right career would be, or when it would come into fruition. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks again

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thanks Zarathu. Well I'm 24 years old, graduated from college with a bachelors degree. Continuing education and looking for a career, was wondering what the right career would be, or when it would come into fruition. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks again

What was your college training?

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

pmodizzle

Bachelors degree in geographical information systems, however getting pulled into multiple directions, so want to see what my chart is saying and intuitively understand where iam in life. Hoping someone can help me out.

pmodizzle

Chart is attached now

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_p_v.63129.31698.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_p_v.63129.31698.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 47

ukdesifem

Hello,

Your career flow is thus:

- Gemini MC
- Mercury in Aries (conjunct your Sun in Pisces)
- Mars in Aquarius
- Uranus in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn

I'd say a communications role in a humanitarian area may suit you. This is based on your Sun in Pisces, and Mars in Aquarius. Your Venus is in Aquarius, but is in your 6th house, so this may lend to some aesthetic or otherwise supportive role.

Jupiter in is your 10th house (in Cancer). It is not conjunct your MC, however Jupiter in the 10th house generally lends to expansion in career terms. And as this is in Cancer, this further supports a humanitarian/supportive position.

An interesting aspect is that your Moon and Uranus are conjunct. You could thus draw on strong perception and innovation in your role, as your emotions may be affected by the Uranus energy.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Bachelors degree in geographical information systems, however getting pulled into multiple directions, so want to see what my chart is saying and intuitively understand where iam in life. Hoping someone can help me out.

asc virgo intellectual, critical thinking, perfectionist, health conscious.

asc lord mer over aries 7th for interpersonal relationships-communications.

sun highest planetary deg 7th pisces, flair of personality, wise, sensitive, spiritual-ethical, business studies. sun lord 12th, may be international trade, sun-mer intellectual, oratory skills. mer aries impulsive however.

pisces-lord jup 7th inimical-badhaka for virgo asc, stress-delays in career matters and relationship/marriage. sun 7th seeking well-to-do spouse but could tend to be separative.

jup elevated cancer 10th, conceptual leadership, advisory roles.
jup inimical for virgo asc, hence element of stress-delay in career matters.

saturn 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation, sat own cap 5th, inclined to public admin roles perhaps, cap ambitious, hardworking, practical, mining-metallurgy etc, event management,

moon-sat cap tech aptitude, economics, etc. moon 11th lord over 4th cap, gains through mother, real esate, property matters.

jup-sat opp missed opportunities owing to miscalculations-misunderstandings. jup debilated aspect over capricorn.

acq 6th prefers tech-reformist-innovative work environments,

mars-venus-rahu acq could be inclined to artistic pursuits, international finance, mechatronics, etc.

saturn lord 6th negating to the 5th, negating employment prospects.

venus lord 9th for luck-higher education over 6th, calls for greater efforts.
venus also lord 2nd for finances over the 6th.

mercury lord 9th from moon, settling life at 32+ thumb rule.

wonder whether inclined to develop in areas like event management manager-advisor, with innovative outlook, artistic aptitudes, gains through real estate management, meticulousness, conceptual leadership, although under element of stress, pisces-jup-badhaka, jup-sat opp prone to miscalculations-misjudgments, jup debilated aspect over capricorn. jup trine aspect over sun-pisces 7th protective of career-business. sat lord 6th negating employment prospects over the 5th, but good for public admin-managerial role.

hope generic observations enable reflect further.

could share specific feedbacks usefulness of insights, ideas, etc for consideration in terms of appeal. areas of agreement-disagreement.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : why western placidus chart being from south india!

pmodizzle

hopefully be a administrator of some sort in health or humanitarian like you said. so we'll see. right now im in post baccalaureate studies, so got to continue education some more.

pmodizzle

glad to hear im not the only one going through the motions. Also if you or kshantaram can provide some insight on this, that would be most appreciated.

the mars, rahu and jupiter dasha was wondering how these three dashas would pan out. Thank you

DOB: 3/20/1990
TOB: 16:39:30
POB: Vizagapatam, India

helgaleena

When driving the 'engine' of your Tsquare into the future, be certain to avoid the sun square Juptiter over-emphasis. This will lead you into attempting to do too much out of idealism and generosity. Instead focus on your Pluto in house 3. Communicate before you commit so you do not accidentally 'run over' others you are working with, or blow your energy budget.

In your life, your career is of the greatest importance to you. The head of the dragon is in the sixth house with Venus and Mars. It is good that you already realize this, hence you are asking for insight early!