Will following my heart result in dangerous situations?

Lenzites betulina

This is my chart. I have many questions about it.

Chiron is aspecting every planet except for Jupiter. This may sound like a really stupid question, but does this indicate some sort of dominance/prominence? How significant is Chiron in my chart?

My North Node is on 0 degrees Aries. Is this in any way auspicious? What does this mean?

Which planets are dominant in my chart? An astrologer friend tells me I'm ruled by Jupiter, due to my stellium in Sagittarius, but I also see Uranian, Plutonian, and even Neptunian themes within my self. Is his assessment accurate?

What career choices would be good for me? Do I have a knack for teaching? Will I ever be in the position where I am able to help people? Can you guess what my current profession is?

Will I get credit for my ideas? Will others steal my ideas? Will my ideas be received, ignored, or ridiculed?

Why do I associate self-expression and success with danger? Am I putting myself in a detrimental position by expressing myself? Or am I putting myself in a detrimental position by concealing too much? In order for me to succeed in life should I reveal myself or conceal myself? Will following my heart result in personal calamity or dangerous situations?

Howcome I have been subject to a series of false allegations throughout my life?

Attachments

• R.iffy.jpg
    R.iffy.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

RosieOne

Huh? If we are following our hearts, if our heart lotus is open, we are Divinely protected. It is NOT following our hearts, or more precisely, our heart/minds, that leads to grief.

And yes, you are Chironic (bucket handle).

Can I just sit here soaking in your scope, saying not much of anything for a spell? You will understand that I take a Neptunian approach to astrology. I imagine I am the person whose scope I am looking at, I FEEL into it. And your scope has no Squares, which feels like a hot tub experience to me, so I'll say more later, right now:

Ahhhhhmmmm. Nice scope.

RosieOne

Now I may find your horoscope (you) to be very relaxing and healing, but you must not fail to take action this life, fulfilling your soul's purpose. NN in Aries is associated with the 1st House where your SouthNode is, and, Libra SouthNode is associated with the 7th House, where your NorthNode is. This means your soul this life is here to wake up the whole Aries/Libra axis - you need to be fully independent and a pioneer, in the realm of partnership and one on one relationships, teamwork, and/or having a public or audience.

Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Aries: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2007/12/aries-north-node-libra-south-node.html

Since the NN goes around our scopes backwards, your NN is on the cusp of your 7th House:

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/05/south-node-first-house-north-node.html

Lenzites betulina

Hey, thanks for both the compliments and the advice, as well as the links. They are helpful indeed. And I don't mind at all if you take your time investigating my scope...in fact, I'm very happy you are willing to do so and interested in what you will have to say.

I guess when I say, "Will following my heart result in personal calamity or dangerous situations?" I really mean something else:

Metaphorically speaking, I feel like a little seedling that knows it can grow into a most beautiful plant, but the more beautiful the seedling becomes, the more it attracts the attention of possible predators(you know, deer or squirrels...things that can jeprodize the life of the seedling by eating it). By allowing others to see I am growing I risk being eaten before I can form fruit. If I get eaten I can't fruit. If I can't fruit, I haven't fulfilled my soul's purpose. I don't mind being cut down after I have born the fruit, as all eventually comes to an end, but not before, as I want the chance to bear seed and allow that seed to take root.

Lenzites betulina

Oh, and just to make things a little more interesting, here is a version of my chart with some of the new planetoids, asteroids, and fixed stars included. BTW: Betelgeuse is at 28 degrees Gemini 35'(one degree away from Chiron) - it wouldn't load into the picture(overloading the program with too many planets and asteroids, I suppose).

I hope somebody well-versed in these matters will have some insight. If nobody is interested in that, that's fine too.

Attachments

• R.iffy 02.jpg
    R.iffy 02.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: