Any Benefit to Denouement Placements?!

Moog

A benefic in detriment has it's power to bring beneficial results reduced. Malefics give fewer of their 'good' significations, and more chaotic results.

The houses that they rule also are likely to give less desirable results, and more struggle.

Moog

The benefit of life difficulties will depend on your worldview, metaphysical ideas, spirituality and philosophy... You can see your struggles as meaningless suffering, or they can be grist for the wisdom mill. You may have material difficulties, but may reap spiritual benefits.

In the Vedic astrology, the idea is that difficult planets can be propitiated in various ways; by wearing gemstones, reciting mantras, making charitable donations and a myriad range of other forms.

Spacefruit

I don't get it.

Does that mean I will always be running a material deficit unless I choose to see things from a "spiritual" perspective?

What can I do to balance things out in my normal life? I don't want to develop a third eye ...

Moog

I don't get it.

Does that mean I will always be running a material deficit unless I choose to see things from a "spiritual" perspective?

It's very complicated really. Actions over time will fluctuate results anyway.

Maybe you have some good planets to balance things out.

What can I do to balance things out in my normal life? I don't want to develop a third eye ...
Why not, you'll see 50% more :whistling:

The Vedic way is to propitiate the gods... look up 'astrological remedies' for your debilitated planets.

I would be interested in seeing what a modern western astrologer would say one should do with astrology. Because I don't actually know. I think a psychological astrologer would say something like, these weaknesses are things to 'work on' in a process like psychotherapy. I think that many modern western astrologers don't even really do debility by sign, but mainly look at aspects between planets to diagnose tension and difficulty. I might start another thread on the subject.

A determinist would say something like, 'yep, that's your lot, now lump it'.