Thread: Bullying
View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2020, 03:59 AM

Re: Bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
In the ancient Greek religion, Pluto was one of the 3 gods with "Earthly Authority", bestowed upon them by Gaea, the goddess who personified the Earth. Zeus was sky-god, Poseidon, sea-god, and Pluto ruled anything below the Earth's crust.

Both Poseidon/Neptune and Pluto were of the deep realms, and I see their influence as being deep psychologically-speaking. They aren't focused on the material world, like Zeus/Jupiter and Cronos/Saturn.

Pluto is about the Soul, and its journey after death, aided by Hermes/Mercury. Transformations are ruled by Plu.

I bring the ancient religious pantheons, mostly Sumerian, Egyptian, and Greco-Roman, into my interpretation of rulership characteristics, with a focus on Greco-Roman. I realize that not everyone does, but it helps me with my readings. As waybread often says, "It works for me.".
Yeah, perhaps it doesn't work for me.

Neptune is no innocent lamb either in my eyes. It could do away with boundaries, but on the down side, it can make one lose the ground from under one's feet and simply build castles in the air. Two sides to every coin.

Even Jup's exaggeration - can make one overdo things. Nothing is only good.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-30-2020)