My sister is being investigated. Pls. help.

SagiCap

Please help. My sister is a dedicated and very good social worker. She is such a hard-working young lady, I'm very proud of her more than anyone else.

Recently at work, (a teen group home run by the gov't,) a new 13-yr old girl had scissors in her possession. According to the rules, she's not allowed to have anything that can be used as a weapon. (Plus, this girl cuts herself.) These kids are drop-outs, kids of drug abusers, juvenile delinquents and many have mental illnesses. This particular girl that is causing my sister trouble is the child of a coke-addict, the 13-yr old has been transferred from 3 other homes due to accusing the social worker of abusing her.

My sister knows this girl also cuts herself and asked her to hand over the scissors. Of course she refused, taunting my sister and saying it's her possession and that she'll get her in trouble. My sister had to grab the scissors from her and suffered a cut in the process. My sister is one to play by the rules always, whereas other workers were saying to just let her have the scissors. This girl now has reported my sister, again reporting the 4th worker she's come into contact with of "abusing" her. The coke-addict mother wants to sue to get some money (this is what we think is one of the motivations.)

Now my sister is being investigated. Her boss and all other coworkers were on her side, until recently, my sister called the union for help. Now the boss has done a 360 turn-around. In the meantime, she sits by, without a livlihood for essentially doing her job until God knows how long.

I want to know if my sister will be ok in this situation. If she is fired from this gov't agency, her career and future is ruined - all due to the accusations.

Please see my chart. I named my sister H when I asked the question, so I'm not sure whether to look at house of siblings or "other" house of 7. I asked "Will H's situation at work be ok?"

will_hs_situation_at_work_b_okNo-1.gif

[Mod note - thread moved to the 'Greenhorns Horary' section, as the thread-poster's own interp is missing.]

Last edited:

Niplan

Banned
ok your sister is the 3rd, her job is the turned 6th/10th (both ruled by jupiter)

sis is merc.

Merc is combust, Bad.

However, the 10th house of the sister is exactly conjunct the pof.
merc is succedent with the sun, in the turned chart.

now... this all looks like shits going down the crapper.

However... moon conjunction saturn in libra, SAturn is happier then a monkey with a bannana so, here he will act more as the authority and justice, wich is good, since the queerant also gets the moon... Here we see a collection, where the faster planets apply to a more ponderious body, meaning whoever saturn represents will be the judge and will side with your sister.

Also to support this, MErc your sister sig. is also in the terms of saturn (using egyptian terms) And jupiter is deposited by saturn as well.

Being conjunct in the 6th house of daily work and also in her turned 4th, showing you view it as her work, she views it as her home, and further emphisis on a pro for the querrant.

Ps; the moon and saturn are also in reception, another bonus.

SagiCap

ok your sister is the 3rd, her job is the turned 6th/10th (both ruled by jupiter)

sis is merc.

Merc is combust, Bad.

However, the 10th house of the sister is exactly conjunct the pof.
merc is succedent with the sun, in the turned chart.

now... this all looks like shits going down the crapper.

However... moon conjunction saturn in libra, SAturn is happier then a monkey with a bannana so, here he will act more as the authority and justice, wich is good, since the queerant also gets the moon... Here we see a collection, where the faster planets apply to a more ponderious body, meaning whoever saturn represents will be the judge and will side with your sister.

Also to support this, MErc your sister sig. is also in the terms of saturn (using egyptian terms) And jupiter is deposited by saturn as well.

Being conjunct in the 6th house of daily work and also in her turned 4th, showing you view it as her work, she views it as her home, and further emphisis on a pro for the querrant.

Ps; the moon and saturn are also in reception, another bonus.

Thank you SO much Niplan!!! You have made me so happy. My concern was with Merc being combust. THANKS AGAIN!!

Last edited:

SagiCap

Hey Niplan, I was just on the phone with my sis who wanted to thank you as well for looking at her chart. She said she's feeling confident because she's sure she did nothing wrong and is happy the chart is positive.

Thanks, you made us both happy today.

gemini59

Several things. Mercury is combust in her fifth house of children. Makes sense. Sun rules her third house of gossip and communication. Makes sense. Her job is ruled by Jupiter. The sun has passed a square to her job. We see a challenge from mars in the third, anger? and it is an intercepted ruler of 5th house as well as hopes and dreams and money from work. Wee it heading for an opposition but if we uses the ephemeris mars never makes it to jupiter but goes retrograde before it makes it implying a change of mind. Mercury will continue to move away from the sun. Thus I tend to support the conclusion that it looks bad now with her weakended in the childs house however I suspect the threat to her job is passed.

SagiCap

Several things. Mercury is combust in her fifth house of children. Makes sense. Sun rules her third house of gossip and communication. Makes sense. Her job is ruled by Jupiter. The sun has passed a square to her job. We see a challenge from mars in the third, anger? and it is an intercepted ruler of 5th house as well as hopes and dreams and money from work. Wee it heading for an opposition but if we uses the ephemeris mars never makes it to jupiter but goes retrograde before it makes it implying a change of mind. Mercury will continue to move away from the sun. Thus I tend to support the conclusion that it looks bad now with her weakended in the childs house however I suspect the threat to her job is passed.

Thanks, this is another good analysis. You pointed out some points I'd never have pieced together. This is such good news!

SagiCap

Hi Sagi-Cap
What was the outcome? Did your sister's work ethics prevail?

Is it Merc. Retro yet? I am getting some requests for updates! Thank you for your interest.

YES. My sister's ethics prevailed. She was asked to come back to work, given a better contract and compensation money. She followed her procedures to a T. My Dad raised his kids with integrity. :) I am so happy for her, she is truly a good person.

Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Last edited:

MorganaL

I have been in two union jobs in my life time. I will say this. As long as she was up on her union due she is safe!! She can not be fired for doing her job and her job was to get those scissors from that girl and keep her from harming herself. I hopes this helps confirm any Astrological point of view. Really once a person is in a union job it is very hard to fire them. I would also tell her to get a lawyer since her co-workers have turned yellow on er.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Is it Merc. Retro yet? I am getting some requests for updates! Thank you for your interest.

YES. My sister's ethics prevailed. She was asked to come back to work, given a better contract and compensation money. She followed her procedures to a T. My Dad raised his kids with integrity. :) I am so happy for her, she is truly a good person.

Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Congrats to your sister and how wonderful! In this day and age of extreme politically correct....it seems common sense and good ethics aren't rewarded as they should be. I'm glad to hear such a wonderful outcome. It sounds like your sister is just the type the world needs more of. And I note she cared for that child's welfare even as the child was trying to get her fired. Your sister has a good heart. Kudo's to her.

SagiCap

Thanks to you both. My sister is doing really well. She's in demand and two locations are fighting over her. She got a raise and lump sum because of the incident. Life can be good.

Thanks for all your kind comments and advice.