Thread: This house?
View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2019, 10:18 PM

Re: This house?

A traditional meaning of the 8th house was money from a marriage or partnership (2nd house from the 7th.) Possibly your partner is worried about the cost. My husband and I have done some major renovations, as well, and there can be a lot of hidden costs once you get into a project. Or just the typical up-front costs of hiring an electrician or plumber. If the house needs re-wiring, that's a couple of thousand dollars right there to get up to code, let alone not being a fire hazard. Then note all of those planets combust in the 8th house.

If you have the skills to do major renovations yourself, that would be a money-saver, but if you have to hire people to do the work, it gets expensive.

In a situation like this, I would urge you to use all of the hard facts and good professional advice at your disposal for your decision-making, however, not an amateur's horoscope reading.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.