What are some cute unconventional/"difficult" matches?

noxflisk

As for sun signs (mostly). Or other signs, like moon, rising, Mercury, and Venus. But for simplicities sake, I'm asking about mostly sun signs.
Cancer/Sagittarius, Aries/Taurus, Scorpio/Libra, Pisces/Sagittarius, and Scorpio/Gemini are some of my favorites.

I've been dating a Cancer sun/Leo moon/Capricorn rising/Gemini Venus for about a year and a half now, and it's been the best relationship of my life.
I myself am a Sagittarius sun (technically in the Sag-Cap cusp, if you believe in cusps)/Virgo moon/Taurus rising/Aquarius Venus.
My best friends are a Aries sun/Libra moon/Gemini rising/Taurus Venus, a Pisces sun/Capricorn moon/Leo rising/Capricorn Venus, a Scorpio sun/Sagittarius moon/Virgo rising/Sagittarius Venus, and a Taurus sun/Capricorn moon/Taurus rising/Aries Venus.

I love relationships (even platonic relationships and friendships) with "difficult" matches because there's always something to learn from very different signs than your own!

Last edited:

thelivingsky

I would suggest learning how to calculate and read composite charts. There really are no compatibilty rules - they are all over-generalizations or myths. Composite charts are amazingly accurate and show attraction and sympatico, where conflict and challenge will occur, when crises in the relationships will occur, even the metaphysical purpose for the relationship. Synastry is also helpful but because it is so complex it is a tedious discipline. You can check out my new blog at thelivingsky.wordpress.com where I am posting articles about my specialty in relationship astrology.
Saggy Barb

melisa

Hi
living Sky---I see synastry as the connection between the 2 people, and the composite as the relationship as a whhole. Can u give details on what you mean by a composite telling "when crises will occur " in the relationship?
Melisa

thelivingsky

Hi Again Melisa,

I have found that you can take transits to the composite the same as you would do for a natal chart and it's ammzingly accurate. So If on of the outer planets crosses a major conjunction or stellium in the composite that is a time of change and challenge especially if there are difficult aspects to that stellium in the composite or by transit.

B