Did they land in the sea?

JUPITERASC

Thanks JupiterASC for this but i have a problem...?

EDIT: (didn't get my point across properly, sorry...)

Here again: the current search zone is located in the southern Indain Ocean following the external perimeter ring of the satelite radar's map from the time of the last "ping". (The map shows rings radiating out from the center where the satelite was standing toward the north or southern Indian Oceans).

If we use the "doppler effect" (sound waves) to determine whether or not the ping was getting closer or farther away from the satelite (and the search was following the perimeter of the map) the "ping" would always be the same distance away from the center....??

You could therefore not get a real indication what direction, closer or farther away, the plane was headed...or not?

If you listen to the video of Obama's speach (the link above) in den Hague today, you could hear a pin drop, noone clapped except for one lonely fellow at the cback who quickly stopped - there was a deafening silence and a strong feeling alot of people disapproved...oh, oh.
And why did somebody doctor photo of men who took Flight MH370?
Fears of a cover-up amid claims pictures show passengers with the same set of legs

Both men pictured boarded missing Flight 370 with stolen passports
Fears pictures were doctored as both of the men have the same legs
Trousers, shoes, and shadows all identical, but upper bodies are different
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ctures-passengers-set-legs.html#ixzz2wtXfa9VP

article-2587554-1C867F0600000578-767_306x497.jpg
article-2587554-1C867F0200000578-439_306x497.jpg

LOL_LOL

oh wow, indeed the lower body part is the same! I didn't catch this at all. We should ask then WHY...what was the point and purpose of this incident when no terrorist organization has claimed this? Even if this wasn't terrorist related, what purpose does this serve then? Hijacking a plane only? When I say terrorist incident, I mean a false flag because the US gov't sponsors those same terrorists all over the Middle East. Just look at Syria and Al-Qaeda there backed by the US gov't. Remember Afghanistan and SU war and who was funding whom.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Looking at the fire hypothesis, in checking the take-off event chart, the Lot of Fire (ascendant+mars-sun) falls @ 18 Cancer:
-in the 8th whole sign house
-in the same sign as flight significator Jupiter ("sign conjunct" flight significator Jupiter)
-the Lots dispositor, the Moon, in close opposition to the ascending degree

With the last-ping final event chart, the Lot of Fire IS ALSO IN THE 8TH WHOLE SIGN HOUSE (@29 Scorpio)

Both charts have the Lot of Fire in the 8th house and-in Water signs ( suggesting fire first, then crash into water??)

Coincidence or, testimony for the fire hypothesis? Hopefully time will tell!

Ebenia

I think there is a lot to this case that we do not know about. Like for example, they just ASSUME the plane is now in the Indian ocean, even though they have no evidence of it and nothing to show and they just bluntly inform the passangers' relatives that "everyone is dead! (even though we do not have any proof and we are not sure where the plane is...)" Sounds odd to me. The whole thing is weird.

I just talked with few of my friends and one of them pointed out that it might be probable that something is being prepared behind the scenes that has nothing to do with this whole plane thing to get the attention to the plane, when Russia is probably thinking of starting a WWWIII at the same time or something crazy. They have fooled the crowd previously many times...it always works...

dr. farr

In the take-off event (ie inception of the flight) chart, flight significator Jupiter is in opposition to Pluto: given many of Pluto's significations, there could well be something to these questions of deception, etc. With "mysteries" significator Neptune in exact conjunction with the IC of that chart, and squared by the Moon (dispositor of the 8th whole sign house containing flight significator Jupiter), this could add weight to the various hypotheses regarding deception, etc, involving this situation...

Inline

.....given many of Pluto's significations, there could well be something to these questions of deception, etc.....this could add weight to the various hypotheses regarding deception, etc, involving this situation...

Ja, i agree...and so does the entire planet Dr.Farr.

But here we go again...now the passengers have been "killed"....and the families are to be paid millions of insurance dollars to calm them down? reimburse them for their pain? pay for their silence....which of the above?

see link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gers-airline-prepares-750-million-claims.html

Last edited:
Hi Mountain Misst,

Nice to see you posting here, replying to my post.

The copilot's birth time. 11 pm, was arrived at by rotating the chart as depicted
in your ''biwheel'' method on your website - thus it is just notional.

However, I think this is a very good method with an uncanny precision to it,
because I was amazed to notice that the copilot had an identical Vertex/Icarus
conjunction as that of the takeoff chart, and that both pairs were also virtually
next to each other.

Even if the birth time is way out, say 12 hours away, the positions of the planets,
asteroids and Nodes in their signs would about the same, out by just one degree
or so at the most. Only the Moon and Vertex would be significantly affected and
land up in other signs.

Thank you for the welcome. Appreciate your points (astrology is not my first language) as am on a steep learning curve with the asteroids, with much to learn. Am running with it endeavouring to rectify Hamid's birth time as well by solar arc.

2nd passenger data to hand - 21Dec1975 Christchurch, New Zealand.

JUPITERASC

dr. farr

Latest report is that the search area has been moved 680 miles to the north-east of where they had been looking: so, more to the north: remember (based on the take-off event chart) my delineation suggested mid to north Indian ocean (flight significator Jupiter in 8th house under Cancer)

Inline

Latest report is that the search area has been moved 680 miles to the north-east of where they had been looking: so, more to the north: remember (based on the take-off event chart) my delineation suggested mid to north Indian ocean (flight significator Jupiter in 8th house under Cancer)

Here is an artice discussing the problem that essential data on the black box of MH370 may have been wiped out or deleted (how convenient)... (The original article by the Telegraph appears to be no longer available...here a similar summary)

http://nypost.com/2014/03/26/critical-data-on-missing-jets-black-box-may-have-been-erased/

JUPITERASC

Here's a summary of the main developments:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/28/mh370-search-shifts-700-miles-closer-to-australia

An oceanographer has challenged Malaysia's claim that the revised search area could be consistent with satellite sightings hundreds of miles south-west, according to ABC's David Wright.

JUPITERASC

Published on 28 March 2014

In a powerful BBC NEWS interview
the partner of Philip Wood, a passenger on #MH370,
said the search for the flight
'feels like an intentional series of distractions'.
Sarah Bajc wants the authorities to withdraw the original statement about the flight being down
due to 'new evidence'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zNy-5ESos

Noe

This is just an event chart, but here's my two cents.
I think that this was a suicide case, and it was the ..... copilot.

Very astute Tham. I think I agree with you. The asteroids, I've found, are always of great significance in such cases. Thanks for sharing your two cents.

Have you taken a look at passenger Paul Weeks' natal? There are some interesting aspects there too. His sun is conjunct Hylonome at time of departure, natal Hylonome is conjunct Jupiter, and natal Dejanira is conjunct the anti-vertex on departure.

Last edited:

Inline

Published on 28 March 2014
....In a powerful BBC NEWS interview the partner of Philip Wood, a passenger on #MH370, said the search for the flight
'feels like an intentional series of distractions'.
Sarah Bajc wants the authorities to withdraw the original statement about the flight being down due to 'new evidence'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zNy-5ESos

Thank you JupiterASC for this....finally we are hearing some common sense from normal people.

Ms. Bajc points out that the searches appear to be just "time wasters" rather than actual search & rescue efforts....each week the search areas have been changed and reloctaed because of 'new evidence'...

Why are they so sure the plane landed in the ocean?
Why are they avoiding searching any of the land options?

JUPITERASC

Thank you JupiterASC for this....finally we are hearing some common sense from normal people.

Ms. Bajc points out that the searches appear to be just "time wasters" rather than actual search & rescue efforts....each week the search areas have been changed and reloctaed because of 'new evidence'...

Why are they so sure the plane landed in the ocean?
Why are they avoiding searching any of the land options?
UPDATE
ACCORDING TO BLOOMBERG NEWS
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...ind-rubbish-as-flight-370-hunt-continues.html

'…..Objects retrieved from Indian Ocean are rubbish, no evidence they are related to missing Malaysian Air Flight 370 - items recovered were “fishing equipment and flotsam,” said Andrea Hayward-Maher, a spokeswoman for the Australian Maritime Safety Authority. Battery-powered beacons that help locate the black boxes on Boeing Co. (BA)’s 777 last about 30 days. Latest lead in search for plane that disappeared 8 March 2014 was based on radar and performance data as the airliner flew between South China Sea and Malacca Strait, authorities said. It shows plane moved faster, using more fuel, and may not have crashed as far south as estimated earlier....'

'….according to Inmarsat the Malaysian aircraft may have cruised steadily across Indian Ocean after diverting from its route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur and flew over equator and away from the satellite, according to analysis by the engineers, spokesman Chris McLaughlin said. Recovery of the data and cockpit-voice recorders would help investigators decipher the plane’s movements and its pilots’ actions in the hours after contact was lost. U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, Britain’s MI6 and Chinese intelligence agencies are helping with the investigation/examinations of home flight simulator of jet’s captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah but haven’t found anything sinister, Malaysia’s Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said 29 March 2014....'

'….Search initially focused on Gulf of Thailand, south of Vietnam, before switching to Malacca Strait/Andaman Sea after radar data showed plane backtracked west across Malaysian peninsula, thousands of miles from original search zone after analysis of satellite signals suggested plane flew for five hours in one of two possible arcs over Indian Ocean or Asian landmass. Inmarsat Plc (ISAT) concluded satellite pings showed jet definitely took southern arc, prompting Malaysian Airline System Bhd. (MAS) to say the 777 crashed into ocean with no hope of survivors. Areas where satellite images had previously shown objects in the ocean were checked and no plane wreckage found, said AMSA’s Hayward-Maher March 28.....'

JUPITERASC

This is the latest....

Apparently the plane MH370 was flown by an expert afterall, the pilot?....
New evidence shows that the actual flight was different from what was originally shown by the Malaysian authorities...

see link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSgKR9Jk6es
There are many conflicting reports to date, including:
RUSSIA PUZZLED OVER MALAYSIA AIRLINES CAPTURE BY US NAVY CAPTURE

'.....a
report circulating in the Kremlin prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU)
states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain “puzzled” as to why the United States Navy
captured and then diverted a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path
to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll......'
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1753.htm

AND

TODAY's ALLEGATION IS THAT

'.....Flight 370 Passenger Philip Wood
Allegedly Sends Message from U.S. Military Base in Indian Ocean

There are rumblings that the passengers of Malaysian Flight 370 may be alive and incarcerated at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean.
If this proves to be true, then a likely scenario is that this was a false flag pulled off by the U.S. Government.
Please keep in mind that there are those out there who create conspiracy theories and accompanying evidence as a hobby.
With modern technology, it is getting easier and easier to do. This may or may not be one of those times.

The story is that
missing Flight 370 passenger Philip Wood,
an IBM employee and Texas native,
was able to send a picture and message to an internet message board.
Below is an excerpt
http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/f...sends-message-u-s-military-base-indian-ocean/

Inline

I'm praying this newest news is real...this is what our researching here was all about...! The HOPE that we might be able to figure out where and why and how the passengers disappeared and how they were doing, and maybe even determine if they're alive and find them...

Lily1983

Honestly, if it were him, why post it on a message board and if he wasn't thinking clearly because he was drugged, how was he able to type a text? I'm sorry, but this looks fake. How did he get internet where he was? Wouldn't he need to know the network password? And why didn't he just call his family? The wording looks like a teenager wrote this :(