Did they land in the sea?

Lily1983

It is suspicious on how they got so far near Perth or could it take the debris to float there since nearly 2 weeks ago?

Tham

This is just an event chart, but here's my two cents.

I think that this was a suicide case, and it was the ..... copilot.

Apart from Hylonome, the other asteroid connected with suicide is Dejanira.

Both are in the first house of the takeoff chart, with Dejanira conjunct Sarin,
the ''poison gas'' star.

In the copilot's chart, Dejanira is EXACT with his Sun and North Node.

His Hylonome also quincunxes his Icarus (air crashes) and Vertex (line of fate) conjunction.

While his birth time is unknown -

With his chart rotated as Mountain Misst did to coincide with the
AC of the takeoff chart, his Dejanira/Sun/North Node conjunction
is also at the takeoff's Uranus.

http://astrologyincrime.com/2014/03/19/mh370/

Both charts have an identical Icarus/Vertex conjunction, with both
pairs also right next to each other, in watery Pisces.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Don't forget that nothing is confirmed yet...the debris found near Perth,Au haven't been identified as parts of MH370 at least officially...So everything is possible still.
I really hope they solve this...

Hi Tham..
May I enquire as to whether you have ascertained the birth time of the co-pilot from your theory above, or elsewhere?
I ask for clarification; there is no deeper intent for this question.

LOL_LOL

Don't forget that nothing is confirmed yet...the debris found near Perth,Au haven't been identified as parts of MH370 at least officially...So everything is possible still.
I really hope they solve this...

Yet they have confidently announced their deaths. Seems more like they are getting tired of all the questions and pressure that they are under, so decided to put an end to this for once and for all. If they pull debris out, for example, I still might be skeptical to some extent over this because of the way the whole thing was handled. If there was a reason behind this event and it was intentional, would it be so hard to scatter some plane debris in the area and call the whole thing off with such conclusions? I guess until I understand why this happened, I will not buy the outcome because of all the theories technical and otherwise that have been surrounding this incident. The above mentioned formulation of the outcome of the event by the authorities does sound kind of a strange. I don't see how they can confirm something which they have not seen themselves. it's the same as claiming that there is a body floating in the ocean, so the plane must have gone down and the person must be one of the passengers, so let's call off the search, without any DNA tests. Sounds very unprofessional and only a 10 year old would come up with such 'logical' conclusions.

JUPITERASC

Yet they have confidently announced their deaths. Seems more like they are getting tired of all the questions and pressure that they are under, so decided to put an end to this for once and for all. If they pull debris out, for example, I still might be skeptical to some extent over this because of the way the whole thing was handled. If there was a reason behind this event and it was intentional, would it be so hard to scatter some plane debris in the area and call the whole thing off with such conclusions? I guess until I understand why this happened, I will not buy the outcome because of all the theories technical and otherwise that have been surrounding this incident. The above mentioned formulation of the outcome of the event by the authorities does sound kind of a strange. I don't see how they can confirm something which they have not seen themselves. it's the same as claiming that there is a body floating in the ocean, so the plane must have gone down and the person must be one of the passengers, so let's call off the search, without any DNA tests. Sounds very unprofessional and only a 10 year old would come up with such 'logical' conclusions.
Pending an independent review of the data that validates Inmarsat’s conclusions, I will conclude that MH370 took the southern route into the south Indian Ocean. Nevertheless, I still find it difficult to believe that someone intentionally decided to kill 238 people on the aircraft and then commit suicide by flying MH370 into the southern Indian Ocean until it ran out of gas and plunged into the sea. http://frederickleatherman.com/2014...ler-effect-the-undisputed-facts-and-a-theory/

UNDISPUTED FACTS ALREADY IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

1. MH270 departed Kuala Lumpur for Beijing at 12:41 am on Saturday, March 8 with 227 passengers and a crew of 12.

2. MH370 confirms reaching cruising altitude of 35,000 feet at 1:01 am....'

3. Last ACARS data transmission received at 1:07 am; MH370 reconfirms altitude of 35,000 feet (the ACARS system was disabled sometime after 1:07 am and the next scheduled transmission at 1:37 am). To disable ACARS, a person would have to access the electrical bay beneath the floor behind the cockpit and disconnect the circuit breakers. Access to the electrical bay is through a trap door in the floor that is concealed by a carpet that must be pulled back to reveal the door. A special tool is required to open the door. Although disabled, the system continues to periodically ping the communication satellite approximately once per hour. Inmarsat, which operates the satellite, used the pings to calculate the location of MH370 and its direction of flight.

4. ATC Kuala Lumpur contacts MH370 at 1:19 am and instructs the pilots to contact ATC Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam for the next leg of the flight. The copilot responds, “All right. Good night.” That is a possibly significant variation in routine, which is to respond, “Roger and out.” Some people, including myself have speculated that the response was a veiled warning that something was amiss. MH370 did not contact ATC Ho Chi Minh City.

5. The transponder was turned off 2 minutes later at 1:21 am.

6. Shortly afterwards the aircraft climbed to 45,000 feet and turned sharply to head back across the Malaysian peninsula. It later traveled some distance at 23,000 feet and even dipped down to 5,000 feet.

7. At 1:30 am a pilot on another flight attempted to contact MH370 but only heard mumbling and static.

8. The expected half-hourly ACARS data transmission at 1:37 am did not happen.

9. At 2:11 am the first of seven automated hourly pings received by the Inmarsat satellite.

10. At 2:15 am the Malaysian military lost radar contact with MH370, which was 200 miles northwest of Penang.

11. At 8:11 am, the Inmarsat satellite received the last ping from MH370.

12. Neither the crew nor the aircraft’s onboard communication systems relayed a distress signal, indications of bad weather, or technical problems before the aircraft vanished from radar screens.

'…...A NEW THEORY

I now suspect there was an attempted hijacking and a struggle in the cockpit that ended with the deaths of everyone on board probably due to a decompression of the aircraft.

I think the pilot attempted to hijack the plane and the copilot attempted to prevent it. I believe their struggle resulted in a catastrophic decompression that killed everyone on board.

I don’t believe the pilot intended to commit suicide......'
Frederick Leatherman

Zaphod

I think that-if further investigations can be made regarding the cause of the tragedy-a fire (very likely in or affecting the cockpit) might well be found to be the culprit (see my entry regarding this, several posts above)

This is an interesting line of inquiry that I spent a little time on last week. The first word that crossed my mind when I saw the 5th house Uranus in Aries square the 8th house Jupiter in Cancer (I too like the Sagittarius rising/Virgo MC event chart) was "incendiary." (To be honest, though, I've been reading Aleister Crowley's "General Principles of Astrology," where - writing in 1915 - he frequently waxed eloquent about the "explosive, violent" nature of Uranus.) Hearing that there was a large shipment of lithium ion batteries on board, I did some investigation into lithium. According to a "spiral chart" I found correlating the periodic table of the elements to the zodiac, lithium, as the first element on the spiral (after the central "core," hydrogen), is ruled by the first 20 degrees of Aries. I also found that it is volatile and flammable only in its natural state, but that it is seldom found that way in nature since it rapidly degrades to an inert condition. That said, it doesn't preclude an electrical fire caused by improper packaging of the batteries (where I used to work we had to tape the contacts of spent batteries before throwing them into recycling buckets to prevent fires.) I'm leaning more to the idea of toxic smoke or fumes, though, rather than an outright fire. Another poster mentioned asphyxiation, and it would help to explain why the plane was able to continue for so long (presumably on auto-pilot) before its final satellite "ping." Not entirely clear on the origin of such fumes, though; Rex Bills relates gases in general to Uranus, and lithium (although not industrially a gas) in particular to Neptune. Ditto the reasons for the rerouting of its course and the altitude anomalies, unless the 12th house Saturn in Scorpio square the 3rd house Mercury in Aquarius (MC ruler in the sign of aviation) speaks to deliberate, nefarious intervention. Personally I think that's a long shot, however. Severe pilot impairment (i.e. spontaneous, convulsive reaction) might be a candidate. Interesting that there is so little Mars "presence" in any of these scenarios, as someone else noted. At any rate, Neptune sitting precisely on the IC and square to the Moon that was just setting as the flight commenced makes this one look like a "bottomless" mystery. Hope I'm wrong on that.

JUPITERASC

This is an interesting line of inquiry that I spent a little time on last week. The first word that crossed my mind when I saw the 5th house Uranus in Aries square the 8th house Jupiter in Cancer (I too like the Sagittarius rising/Virgo MC event chart) was "incendiary." (To be honest, though, I've been reading Aleister Crowley's "General Principles of Astrology," where - writing in 1915 - he frequently waxed eloquent about the "explosive, violent" nature of Uranus.) Hearing that there was a large shipment of lithium ion batteries on board, I did some investigation into lithium. According to a "spiral chart" I found correlating the periodic table of the elements to the zodiac, lithium, as the first element on the spiral (after the central "core," hydrogen), is ruled by the first 20 degrees of Aries. I also found that it is volatile and flammable only in its natural state, but that it is seldom found that way in nature since it rapidly degrades to an inert condition. That said, it doesn't preclude an electrical fire caused by improper packaging of the batteries (where I used to work we had to tape the contacts of spent batteries before throwing them into recycling buckets to prevent fires.) I'm leaning more to the idea of toxic smoke or fumes, though, rather than an outright fire. Another poster mentioned asphyxiation, and it would help to explain why the plane was able to continue for so long (presumably on auto-pilot) before its final satellite "ping." Not entirely clear on the origin of such fumes, though; Rex Bills relates gases in general to Uranus, and lithium (although not industrially a gas) in particular to Neptune. Ditto the reasons for the rerouting of its course and the altitude anomalies, unless the 12th house Saturn in Scorpio square the 3rd house Mercury in Aquarius (MC ruler in the sign of aviation) speaks to deliberate, nefarious intervention. Personally I think that's a long shot, however. Severe pilot impairment (i.e. spontaneous, convulsive reaction) might be a candidate. Interesting that there is so little Mars "presence" in any of these scenarios, as someone else noted. At any rate, Neptune sitting precisely on the IC and square to the Moon that was just setting as the flight commenced makes this one look like a "bottomless" mystery. Hope I'm wrong on that.
Inline has opposed the idea of a fire started from lithium batteries
The explanation that a fire may have started from lithium batteries,
which self-ignited in the cargo hold,
sounds plausible...

except for the question...
How long
(and how far)
can a burning plane really fly?

I don't believe that a burning
or even smoldering MH370
would have been able to fly for more 7hours...
to the ends of the earth,
and give out its final signal at 8am that morning...
And as I already stated in response
all without the fuel exploding due to the fire

as well as

no-one noticing a massive plane clearly on fire
drawing attention to itself
by being on fire
for 7 hours

Zaphod

Inline has opposed the idea of a fire started from lithium batteries

And as I already stated in response
all without the fuel exploding due to the fire

as well as

no-one noticing a massive plane clearly on fire
drawing attention to itself
by being on fire
for 7 hours

If you look closely, I think I was agreeing with you . . .

dr. farr

An excellent delineative hypothesis:biggrin:
Temporary fire + heavy smoke (interior cockpit and cabin)+shut off of transponder due to fire + change of course to the West to look for nearest potential landing site + asphyxiation of passengers and crew due to effects of the heavy interior (cockpit and cabin) smoke + last act by crew to put plane on auto-pilot, plane then flying until running out of fuel and crashing into the ocean, seems a plausible scenario, with at least some support from the take-off and final-ping event charts...

Inline

.....Temporary fire + heavy smoke (interior cockpit and cabin)+shut off of transponder due to fire + change of course to the West to look for nearest potential landing site + asphyxiation of passengers and crew due to effects of the heavy interior (cockpit and cabin) smoke + last act by crew to put plane on auto-pilot, plane then flying until running out of fuel and crashing into the ocean, seems a plausible scenario, with at least some support from the take-off and final-ping event charts...

Yes, this does sound plausible and it is probably the conclusion we're all supposed to come to, except for two small questions.....

If the plane crashed that morning after sending its "last ping", then why were the mobile phones of the passengers still emitting signals days after the flight crashed? The phones would have been underwater...or not?
And what happened to the black box signals which automatically activate at impact? The search & rescue teams are still looking for the signal but there's nothing....now, they're saying the signal has only days, or a few hours left, before it finally cuts out or fades away.

What if the plane never crashed....?

The last sighting on radar of flight MH370 was at 1.41am - the remaining distance to Bejing was about 2650klms another 4-4.5hrs away....
The distance the Maldives from the last position of flight MH370 is around 2630klms and 4.5hrs flight time away. The first eyewitness reports from the Maldives were at 6.15am around 4.5hours after the last sighting of MH370....

Zaphod

Yes, this does sound plausible and it is probably the conclusion we're all supposed to come to, except for two small questions.....

If the plane crashed that morning after sending its "last ping", then why were the mobile phones of the passengers still emitting signals days after the flight crashed? The phones would have been underwater...or not?
And what happened to the black box signals which automatically activate at impact? The search & rescue teams are still looking for the signal but there's nothing....now, they're saying the signal has only days, or a few hours left, before it finally cuts out or fades away.

The last sighting on radar of flight MH370 was at 1.41am - the remaining distance to Bejing was about 2650klms another 4-4.5hrs away....
The distance the Maldives from the last position of flight MH370 is around 2630klms and 4.5hrs flight time away. The first eyewitness reports from the Maldives were at 6.15am around 4.5hours after the last sighting of MH370....

A deep, dark mystery, to be sure. Let's consider the 8th house of the event chart (again, using the "Sagittarius rising") chart). Aleister Crowley - whose astrological prowess I've always mistrusted but am now reassessing - has written ". . . death is only a secondary meaning of the 8th House; the essential significance is "obscure and secret places". It only comes to mean death because death is the chief of such places." If MH370 did not in fact crash, it's certainly "secreted away" somewhere. But why? My wife, who finds a likely conspiracy under every rock, would be with you on this one. Crowley was writing about Uranus in the 8th House, of course, but also when it is afflicting its Lord or the Lord of the 1st (as in the present case) , 3rd or 9th House, "where we have to gauge the effect of Uranus on material affairs, the general result is bad." Not to denigrate any of the detailed analysis of fixed stars, antiscia or "turned chart" dynamics, with which I presently have only a nodding acquaintance, I still think Uranus holds the astrological key to the puzzle. It's at the apex of the Cardinal T-square with the Ascendant Lord (Jupiter in the 8th) and Pluto (which mainly serves to add gravity to the mix), although I would have preferred to see Mars "touching off" something in the configuration to complete the picture. But astrological fundamentals are fully on display here. The Lords of the Ascendant and the Midheaven are both in trouble by "hard" aspect to Uranus ans Saturn, respectively; Saturn, the Lord of the 3rd House (where the afflicted MC ruler is placed) is "imprisoned" (to use another Crowley-ism) in the 12th; the Lord of the 8th (Moon) is under duress from the tight square to Neptune, and both are sensitively placed in the chart angles. Of course, significator Jupiter is in the sign of its exaltation, but I don't see that as powerful enough to overcome the substantial negative indicators; at most, its expansive nature may have served to "add fuel to the fire," so to speak. If I were choosing, this is not a moment I would have chosen to embark on a journey by air.

JUPITERASC

The last sighting on radar of flight MH370 was at 1.41am -

the remaining distance to Bejing was about 2650klms another 4-4.5hrs away....

The distance the Maldives from the last position of flight MH370 is around 2630klms and 4.5hrs flight time away.
The first eyewitness reports from the Maldives were at 6.15am around 4.5hours after the last sighting of MH370....
'.....The Doppler Effect
and why it establishes that MH370 flew south into the southern Indian Ocean

Inmarsat was able to use the doppler effect to figure out whether MH370 took the northern or southern route
by measuring the frequency of the 8 or 9 pinging radio waves.
Relative to the position of the satellite in space,
they could determine if MH370 was getting closer to the satellite or farther away.
Then they verified their theory
by using the satellite to determine if other known flights were approaching or receding from the satellite.

Pending an independent review of the data that validates Inmarsat’s conclusions,
I will conclude that MH370 took the southern route into the south Indian Ocean.

.....' Frederick Leatherman

Inline

....A deep, dark mystery, to be sure. Let's consider the 8th house of the event chart (again, using the "Sagittarius rising") chart). Aleister Crowley - whose astrological prowess I've always mistrusted but am now reassessing - has written ". . . death is only a secondary meaning of the 8th House; the essential significance is "obscure and secret places"....

Yes, i had noticed that too....very good point that Scorpio is the house of hidden, secrets with Saturn, the bones located there.
Secretly deep down inside me, i'm hoping that the Doppler effect theory is correct and they're all dead instead of being held against their wills....because what a horrible fate that would be.

Todays news of Obama's G8 visit and a strange comment he made to everyone? It can't help but make you wonder.....
see link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Im-worried-nuke-going-Manhattan-Russia.html

Tham

Hi Tham..
May I enquire as to whether you have ascertained the birth time of the co-pilot from your theory above, or elsewhere?
I ask for clarification; there is no deeper intent for this question.

Hi Mountain Misst,

Nice to see you posting here, replying to my post.

The copilot's birth time. 11 pm, was arrived at by rotating the chart as depicted
in your ''biwheel'' method on your website - thus it is just notional.

However, I think this is a very good method with an uncanny precision to it,
because I was amazed to notice that the copilot had an identical Vertex/Icarus
conjunction as that of the takeoff chart, and that both pairs were also virtually
next to each other.

Even if the birth time is way out, say 12 hours away, the positions of the planets,
asteroids and Nodes in their signs would about the same, out by just one degree
or so at the most. Only the Moon and Vertex would be significantly affected and
land up in other signs.

JUPITERASC

Yes, i had noticed that too....very good point that Scorpio is the house of hidden, secrets with Saturn, the bones located there.

Secretly deep down inside me, i'm hoping that the Doppler effect theory is correct and they're all dead instead of being held against their wills....because what a horrible fate that would be.

Todays news of Obama's G8 visit and a strange comment he made to everyone? It can't help but make you wonder.....
see link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-Im-worried-nuke-going-Manhattan-Russia.html
The entire incident is a cause for wonder.... our emails are traceable, our mobile phones are traceable
satellites can clearly read street names in villages, towns and cities
yet a massive modern airliner suddenly 'vanishes without trace'

BUT
manages to continue flying un-noticed for seven hours
while simultaneously allegedly on fire..... definitely a cause for wonder

As for the comment re: a nuke strike on Manhatten,
keep in mind that when US/UK/The Allies collectively,
without any prior warning, suddenly vaporised ninety thousand people in just nine seconds on Hiroshima August 1945
by using a Weapon of Mass Destruction
that was considered an entirely reasonable and justifiable action.... there are many similar causes for wonder

Zaphod

see link:

Now there's some evidence that the pilot may have been emotionally unhinged on the day of the flight due to family problems. If there is any merit to the claim, the hands-on mental component of the flight would warrant closer scrutiny, what with Aquarius ruling aviation and (per Rex Bills) "aviators," and 3rd-House Mercury in Aquarius- according to traditional rules - "owned" by 12th-House Saturn through rulership and also square to it. But it still begs the question, why the elaborate prologue to the purported final event? If he wanted to thumb his nose at the world, why not just circle around and nose-dive the plane into his wife's abode? He may have been harboring sinister intent with Saturn where it is (it certainly jumped right out at me as the most immediately sinister thing in the chart), but something still wouldn't add up, methinks. I guess, for all you classic radio drama buffs, only "the Shadow knows" (or maybe Neptune, and it ain't tellin'). ;)

JUPITERASC

Now there's some evidence that the pilot may have been emotionally unhinged on the day of the flight due to family problems.

If there is any merit to the claim

the hands-on mental component of the flight would warrant closer scrutiny, what with Aquarius ruling aviation and (per Rex Bills) "aviators," and 3rd-House Mercury in Aquarius- according to traditional rules - "owned" by 12th-House Saturn through rulership and also square to it.

But it still begs the question, why the elaborate prologue to the purported final event?

I
f he wanted to thumb his nose at the world, why not just circle around and nose-dive the plane into his wife's abode? He may have been harboring sinister intent with Saturn where it is (it certainly jumped right out at me as the most immediately sinister thing in the chart), but something still wouldn't add up, methinks. I guess, for all you classic radio drama buffs, only "the Shadow knows" (or maybe Neptune, and it ain't tellin')
. ;)
BOEING REMOTE CONTROL SYSTEM - UNINTERRUPTIBLE AUTOPILOT - WITH THE ABILITY
TO RENDER THE PILOT INCAPABLE OF FLYING/CONTROLLING THE PLANE

WAS INSTALLED ON THE MH370
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVfKyrqj6xM

and

ONBOARD THE MH370 WERE 20 SOFTWARE SPECIALIST
ENGINEERS

MYSTERY SOLVED? PART TWO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90CE_NmfKNM

NEW CLUES SUGGEST BIZARRE TURN OF EVENTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQ6PAD6rBo

Inline

.....Inmarsat was able to use the doppler effect to figure out whether MH370 took the northern or southern route
by measuring the frequency of the 8 or 9 pinging radio waves.

Relative to the position of the satellite in space,
they could determine if MH370 was getting closer to the satellite or farther away.....

Thanks JupiterASC for this but i have a problem...?

EDIT: (didn't get my point across properly, sorry...)

Here again: the current search zone is located in the southern Indain Ocean following the external perimeter ring of the satelite radar's map from the time of the last "ping". (The map shows rings radiating out from the center where the satelite was standing toward the north or southern Indian Oceans).

If we use the "doppler effect" (sound waves) to determine whether or not the ping was getting closer or farther away from the satelite (and the search was following the perimeter of the map) the "ping" would always be the same distance away from the center....??

You could therefore not get a real indication what direction, closer or farther away, the plane was headed...or not?

If you listen to the video of Obama's speach (the link above) in den Hague today, you could hear a pin drop, noone clapped except for one lonely fellow at the cback who quickly stopped - there was a deafening silence and a strong feeling alot of people disapproved...oh, oh.

Last edited: