Best friend curious about her chart -- is this a 6th house stellium in Taurus?

RainySkies

Other than the stellium question, she would love to hear what you guys all have to say! She has been thoroughly impressed by the incredible knowledge I've gained on my own chart through all of you :)

(yes, she is okay with her info being visible on the chart)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_morgan.80684.20502.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_morgan.80684.20502.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 37

theV

She is like someone of a big hearted. The Sagittarius rising would make hear very open minded, care free, someone who is very opinionated and is ready to explore and broaden her horizon. Sometimes she can get into arguments and can be very extremist and daring in doing so. Antares is rising and Moon in Algol makes her very bold. I think she is optimistic and uplifting. Does she have weight problem or is she someone who dieting?

She is very expressive and communicative (moon/mercury) people like to listen to her as she adds up elements of imagination to everything she says like a storyteller. However, there is a brooding intensity with Moon/merucry opposite Pluto. Probably intense mother figure. And despite all of this, she can feel bit insecure how her ideas come across to others Saturn in the third house.

Moon opposite Pluto and square mars makes appear sometimes very closed up on herself, angry and intense. She tends to repress her anger or when she let it out, it is voltatitng. It is probably because she had been raised in which anger was not expressed in a healthy way.

I think she can be a good in creative writing Sun in the 5th house Moon Mercury.

RainySkies

ALSO I just noticed her lilith is opposite her ascendant and jupiter and I was wondering what that meant!

Attachments

• myorg.jpg
    myorg.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 20

rahu

Banned
wow I'd say she is kick *** or rather nobody to mess with.
moon conjunct mercury opposed to nessus.ixion and pluto.
merc/moon s a very agile mind and emotions ,very steady and devoted but deep concerned with the profundities of life/death.this shows her interest in the koolaid cult murders.
morgan square the node shows a inherently intuitive of psychic soul. Uranus is square to node and conjunct morgan so vivid astral dreams some prophetic would be expected.
but even with the profound and dark interests in her chart, juno is sextile to eros and these are sextile/trine to the node. this shows she is ultimately a homebody. steady relationships are central to her balance.
I assume you live together as the morgan/bailey midpoint is conjunct to venus and square vesta giving devotion.the juno/Jupiter midpoint is opposed to bailey so if she hasn't proposed , she will.
but the Saturn/chiron midpoint is square to bailey which shows that she can be too demanding at times with may be a turn off.

the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to Lilith giving a inherent emotional and sexual vibrancy .and with bailey conjunct to Lilith, you seem to be destined.

with sun conjunct to sedan ,she is a truthful and always aboveboard and expects other to show the same coherence of words and actions
her psyche /eris midpoint is square the vertex which gives a other dimensional combination of sexual power and spiritual love.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2061_rainfriend_85329_34616.jpg
    astro_2gw_2061_rainfriend_85329_34616.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 18