will i ever get relief?

kaydee

hello there. I hope someone can provide me with some answers. So I had conversations with a couple of astrologers. Both had simiar opinion that I will be facing roadblocks, failures and difficulties throughout life as the position of planets are not favourable. Lately since past few years, I feel like everything is out of my hands. I work hard, give maybe 150% and still dont reap success. Whatever decision I take basically blows up on my face. Haven't been in a relationship, and I feel that is my future. My main concern at this point is my career and a potential relationship, should i expect good news in near future or forget about it for sometime? Also, I plan to settle outside my current country of residence (different from birth country), maybe go for a PhD, should I work towards it or give up on it as well? Any insight will be appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_kayte.69280.59647.jpg
    astro_2gw_kayte.69280.59647.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 39

Osamenor

Staff member
What horrible astrologers you've consulted. :mad:

If you came away from the consultation believing that you're doomed to a bad life and there's nothing you can do about it, that was disempowering astrology. There are legitimately different ways to do astrology, but if it leaves the client disempowered, that's what I call bad astrology.

It is true that birth charts can show challenges. It's also true that a chart may not be favorable for certain things. But usually, if your chart is really that unfavorable for certain things, those certain things are not what you want. For example, a chart with many factors suggesting infertility usually belongs to someone who doesn't particularly want children.

In your chart, I really don't see what's unfavorable. You have several planets placed extra well by sign: Moon in Taurus, which is its exaltation, and Saturn and Pluto in their own domiciles.

Saturn rules your seventh house (marriage, partnership) and is placed in it. That shows good potential for a strong, lasting marriage. But, because we're talking about Saturn and Capricorn here, if you didn't get married young (and if you had, it would likely have been out of seeking security or because you were forced to), there's a good chance of marriage being delayed til after your first Saturn return. Which is currently happening, and will still be happening through the end of 2019. You might meet your spouse during this time, and if not, it can happen anytime after. Quite possibly, you feel extra confused, in some way, about relationships, marriage, or what they mean to you, with your Uranus/Neptune conjunction right at your DC. If you do get married someday, chances are there will be something unusual about the marriage, probably because you want it that way.

For career, I would want to know what you've been doing so far, and what's not working for you, in order to be able to give any advice. If someone's career isn't working out at all, and they've been at it for a while, that often means they're trying to do something that doesn't work well with their chart. Or maybe what they're doing does work well with the chart, in theory, but it's not what they really want to do, deep down, so they self sabotage. Sometimes external factors are also to blame--like, if you went to law school and then suddenly the job market for lawyers was oversaturated by the time you graduated, you might not get a job even if you did everything right.

UnluckyGirl

I am at a point that I can guess just from the title that the person has a Cap DSC with Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in it or somewhere close.

You have the classic combo Pluto in 5th H, 7th H in Cap with Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in it.

I believe there are 2-3 threads in each page of this forum, from people with this combo asking about relationships. If you have time and you are in the mood you can read others' people replies as they apply to you too.

If you're interested you can see me reply to another thread whose OP has same combo. I would type the same reply to you.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=989152#post989152

Keep trying for the best, get that Phd.
Imagine if we all were sitting in our house doing nothing waiting for anything to come by itself.
(I'm saying this but I believe that if smth is to happen it will no matter what lol).

I have Jupiter in 2nd H in Leo just like you
Personally it hasn't helped me at all when it comes to money and materials. Are you financially comfortable? I don't see Jupiter in 2nd H working for others too unfortunately. Theoritically it's great to have Jupiter in there so at least it does no harm.

You have Venus and Sun in your 6th H and that is positive for work.

I have your combo but it's worse in my case.
I don't think you will never be in a relationship thanks to Saturn being in your 7th H. Although your Venus in Sag worries me a bit more so I don't feel confident to tell you that you'll be in a relationship 100%. However chances are high.
Cap DSC and Saturn in 7th H bring delays.

T. Pluto and T.Saturn are in your 7th H.
You'll have your 1st Saturn Return so hopefully it will bring you smth (in my experience it always does in cases like yours).

helike13

I think this is the 4th Cancer ASC post in a row who has relationship issues.

What is really happening? 😕😟🙄🙄🧐😰

UnluckyGirl

I think this is the 4th Cancer ASC post in a row who has relationship issues.

What is really happening? 😕😟🙄🙄🧐😰

hey,
it's not just the fourth actually. I've seen threads like this for as long as I can remember.
T.Pluto has been in Cap for more than 10 years.
Now we have T.Saturn too.
People with Cap DSC with Uranus in it or close to it would be at that age anyway (generation born 1988-2006 has Uranus in Cap).

kaydee

What horrible astrologers you've consulted. :mad:

If you came away from the consultation believing that you're doomed to a bad life and there's nothing you can do about it, that was disempowering astrology. There are legitimately different ways to do astrology, but if it leaves the client disempowered, that's what I call bad astrology.

It is true that birth charts can show challenges. It's also true that a chart may not be favorable for certain things. But usually, if your chart is really that unfavorable for certain things, those certain things are not what you want. For example, a chart with many factors suggesting infertility usually belongs to someone who doesn't particularly want children.

In your chart, I really don't see what's unfavorable. You have several planets placed extra well by sign: Moon in Taurus, which is its exaltation, and Saturn and Pluto in their own domiciles.

Saturn rules your seventh house (marriage, partnership) and is placed in it. That shows good potential for a strong, lasting marriage. But, because we're talking about Saturn and Capricorn here, if you didn't get married young (and if you had, it would likely have been out of seeking security or because you were forced to), there's a good chance of marriage being delayed til after your first Saturn return. Which is currently happening, and will still be happening through the end of 2019. You might meet your spouse during this time, and if not, it can happen anytime after. Quite possibly, you feel extra confused, in some way, about relationships, marriage, or what they mean to you, with your Uranus/Neptune conjunction right at your DC. If you do get married someday, chances are there will be something unusual about the marriage, probably because you want it that way.

For career, I would want to know what you've been doing so far, and what's not working for you, in order to be able to give any advice. If someone's career isn't working out at all, and they've been at it for a while, that often means they're trying to do something that doesn't work well with their chart. Or maybe what they're doing does work well with the chart, in theory, but it's not what they really want to do, deep down, so they self sabotage. Sometimes external factors are also to blame--like, if you went to law school and then suddenly the job market for lawyers was oversaturated by the time you graduated, you might not get a job even if you did everything right.

I think I misspoke about them.They merely stated that to achieve success I'd have to work harder than usual. I feel alll the maleific effects are due to saturn which is hindering progression. I actually went for my master to UK and when i came back,right few days before my job, the medical council of my country banned that degree from working in a closely related department which for years had previously allowed appointments in the particular department. Because of that my career is at standstill; cant move forward, cant back down. I am actually thinking of pursuing another degree in medical education but the fear is holding me back that what if I dont get a job in this field. This fear is making me eager to atleast get married so that the pressure of career takes a back seat. At this point I am just looking for an insight into these matters.

kaydee

I am at a point that I can guess just from the title that the person has a Cap DSC with Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in it or somewhere close.

You have the classic combo Pluto in 5th H, 7th H in Cap with Uranus/Neptune/Saturn in it.

I believe there are 2-3 threads in each page of this forum, from people with this combo asking about relationships. If you have time and you are in the mood you can read others' people replies as they apply to you too.

If you're interested you can see me reply to another thread whose OP has same combo. I would type the same reply to you.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=989152#post989152

Keep trying for the best, get that Phd.
Imagine if we all were sitting in our house doing nothing waiting for anything to come by itself.
(I'm saying this but I believe that if smth is to happen it will no matter what lol).

I have Jupiter in 2nd H in Leo just like you
Personally it hasn't helped me at all when it comes to money and materials. Are you financially comfortable? I don't see Jupiter in 2nd H working for others too unfortunately. Theoritically it's great to have Jupiter in there so at least it does no harm.

You have Venus and Sun in your 6th H and that is positive for work.

I have your combo but it's worse in my case.
I don't think you will never be in a relationship thanks to Saturn being in your 7th H. Although your Venus in Sag worries me a bit more so I don't feel confident to tell you that you'll be in a relationship 100%. However chances are high.
Cap DSC and Saturn in 7th H bring delays.

T. Pluto and T.Saturn are in your 7th H.
You'll have your 1st Saturn Return so hopefully it will bring you smth (in my experience it always does in cases like yours).

Oh gosh I hope that doesnt happens. Wishing for best. I have been financially stable, saved up quite much though I am trying to better my financial condition. Ironically I was told that financial situation will improve after marriage as there is an indication of getting married to a financially stable individual. Regardless, I want to stable individually rather fully rely on a partner. I read the other thread you mentioned, and the aspects described are similair to my feelings. I value my freedom and independece and the thought of someone making decisions for me or having a lot of say in it scares me. But then again I think it reflects back to not having any past relationship. I feel like I do not know how to be in a relation and what the concept of "companionship" or "partnership" entails. If it weren't for my religious beliefs and affiliation, I possibly wouldnt even have got married.

kaydee

hope enables take stock and adapt,
share how true-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-remedies etc etc

asc lord moon elevated taurus 11th for gains,
through dairying, banking, mothers, govt, etc

but taurus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
hence gains under stress-delays; prone to ENT issues;

jup trine aries 11th for income-gains;

moon debilated aspect scorpio 5th for luck-edu-children-position;
while may promote research-occult-forensic psychology aptitudes;

sat elevated own cap 7th conjunct rahu-NNode,
growth through mass supervision, public admin,
sat lord 9th for luck, luck after marriage,
foreign travels and relationship;
mars elevated aspect cap 7th, supportive;

mars 10th lord over 12th for career in foreign lands,
though with difficulties,
aptitude for information technology-mechatronics etc;
sun-mer/mars opp could be temperamental;
mars-venus opp relationship by mere attractions;

sat-rahu NNode rise-fall in life,
toxic health issues, abdominals, knees etc;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast no-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;
donate-serve at old age homes; and in the family-society;

Sat-ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit sat-rahu cap 7th,
life-style reversals to care, pain-injury-surgery abdominals-knees etc;
detachment from relationship/business partners;

natal ketu cancer asc, attention catching looks,
hyper sensitive and intuitive;
pain-injury-surgery head-lungs etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home mon evenings;

sun-mer-venus sag 6th trine jup, rags to riches story to watch for,
power of personality and influence through personal charm,
literary-oratory-lawyerly abilities and pharma/medicine aptitudes;
venus negating relationship;

hope jup now transit own sag sun-mer-venus now promotes
relationship and employment and reconciliation;

lords 1/7 moon-sat trine over taurus-cap, lords venus-sat friendly signs,
inclined to relationship/marriage,
but prone to mutual health issues in relationship/marriage to care;

natal jup leo 2nd, commanding attitude, advisory roles;
retro jup delayed results;

retro jup towards cancer asc opp sat,
misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid;

hope jup now transit sun-mer-venus own sag 6th
trine aries 11th for gains and friendships
and trine natal jup leo 2nd for family-finances-advisory roles helps
turning direct days ahead come Aug 11th;

while care for separative ketu transit natal sat-rahu cap;

while sat too retro now till Sept 17th towards sag opp mars,
stress-struggle these months in health-employment-relationship matters;

do promply ack, and share what you pick,
the ideas and feedbacks, true-untrue etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

ps : read chart earlier to guess?

In short should I expect something good after sept? possibly marriage and travel in early next year?

Osamenor

Staff member
I think I misspoke about them.They merely stated that to achieve success I'd have to work harder than usual. I feel alll the maleific effects are due to saturn which is hindering progression.
Saturn isn't involved in any of your work-related houses (second, sixth, and tenth). Doesn't rule any of them, isn't placed in any of them, and doesn't aspect any planet that's in or rules any of those houses. And, your Saturn makes only easy aspects: trine your moon and sextile Pluto. That, and a well placed Saturn--angular and in domicile--sets you up for feeling you have to work harder than usual, especially with that trine to your moon, but doesn't necessarily mean you really do have to work harder than usual. The "have to" comes from yourself. And maybe your family's expectations (moon can also represent your family).

However, you have natal Pluto in opposition to your moon, and for the last couple years, Pluto has been applying conjunction to your natal Saturn, sextile to your natal Pluto, and trine to your natal moon. Pluto's Capricorn transit is having the effect of knocking down structures, on a global level. On a personal level, you're affected if a structure you're depending on gets knocked down, and having chart placements in aspect to this Pluto transit, especially when they include as personal a placement as the moon, and especially your chart ruler, which your moon also is, sets you up to be in the line of fire.

With t-Pluto activating your Pluto/Moon/Saturn aspect, structures you depend on to fulfill your dreams and/or give you security (Moon) get knocked down or transformed in a way that keeps your dream from being fulfilled, at least in the way you expected. The sudden policy change that kept you from getting the job you'd counted on is an example of that.

This fear is making me eager to atleast get married so that the pressure of career takes a back seat. At this point I am just looking for an insight into these matters.
Marriage can't substitute for a career. You might get married and have a career, but it's not either/or, and I don't think choosing one over the other would work for you. The marriage part of your chart is very self contained: Saturn rules both houses associated with marriage, the seventh (marriage itself) and the eighth (the shared resources, interpersonal chemistry, and sexual side of marriage) and is placed in the seventh. Marriage, for you, looks like a separate area of your life from career. It won't fulfill the same needs.

In fact, if you get married, I think you'll experience conflict between (I would guess) an expectation on you to be a career wife, as it were, and an expectation to have a working outside the home career. The two rulers of your MC, Neptune (modern) and Jupiter (traditional) form a tight quincunx, which typically indicates some kind of irreconcilable conflict, and while Jupiter is in your second house (income earned for yourself), Neptune is the only planet you have in a marriage-related house that has anything to do with any of your career-related houses. Notably, the career-related house it rules is the tenth, which represents public reputation as well as career. It could represent being known in the community as a wife (and mother?) rather than as a woman with a career.

Would getting married take pressure off in terms of your family's expectations? The impression I get (not only from what you've described, but from your home country being the UAE) is that you're being pressured, probably by your family, to either have a career or get married already. Something along the lines of, the only acceptable reason not to get married is if you're focusing on career, but if you don't have a career already, then you need to get married.

But neither of those is realistic, if you don't have a likely spouse in sight and don't have a job in sight, either.

Here's what does look realistic: going abroad, pursuing more education, or an academic career (professor, perhaps), if you have the inclination and the opportunity. With your current Pluto transit, which will last a couple more years, neither the institution of work, as you have been planning for it, nor the institution of marriage is likely to be a viable solution for you. What is a viable solution is flexibility. Being ready and willing to change your plan, get creative, go in a new direction that you may not have thought of. MC in Pisces suggests that kind of directional shift, and that it's likely to happen throughout your career. Neptune is currently coming to your MC, and will be transiting within orb of it, and then through your tenth house, for a good portion of your working age years. You're likely to experience plenty of change in your career. Be ready to roll, and ready to recognize when a change is needed.

Jupiter as the traditional ruler of your MC suggests Jupiterian things, like teaching or studying or living abroad. If you've received a medical degree, you could probably teach in a medical school, or do medical research if that interests you more. Or, if you're qualified as a doctor and you really want to practice, maybe you could be a doctor abroad, in some kind of international organization--Doctors Without Borders, perhaps?

Last edited:

kaydee

Saturn isn't involved in any of your work-related houses (second, sixth, and tenth). Doesn't rule any of them, isn't placed in any of them, and doesn't aspect any planet that's in or rules any of those houses. And, your Saturn makes only easy aspects: trine your moon and sextile Pluto. That, and a well placed Saturn--angular and in domicile--sets you up for feeling you have to work harder than usual, especially with that trine to your moon, but doesn't necessarily mean you really do have to work harder than usual. The "have to" comes from yourself. And maybe your family's expectations (moon can also represent your family).

However, you have natal Pluto in opposition to your moon, and for the last couple years, Pluto has been applying conjunction to your natal Saturn, sextile to your natal Pluto, and trine to your natal moon. Pluto's Capricorn transit is having the effect of knocking down structures, on a global level. On a personal level, you're affected if a structure you're depending on gets knocked down, and having chart placements in aspect to this Pluto transit, especially when they include as personal a placement as the moon, and especially your chart ruler, which your moon also is, sets you up to be in the line of fire.

With t-Pluto activating your Pluto/Moon/Saturn aspect, structures you depend on to fulfill your dreams and/or give you security (Moon) get knocked down or transformed in a way that keeps your dream from being fulfilled, at least in the way you expected. The sudden policy change that kept you from getting the job you'd counted on is an example of that.

Marriage can't substitute for a career. You might get married and have a career, but it's not either/or, and I don't think choosing one over the other would work for you. The marriage part of your chart is very self contained: Saturn rules both houses associated with marriage, the seventh (marriage itself) and the eighth (the shared resources, interpersonal chemistry, and sexual side of marriage) and is placed in the seventh. Marriage, for you, looks like a separate area of your life from career. It won't fulfill the same needs.

In fact, if you get married, I think you'll experience conflict between (I would guess) an expectation on you to be a career wife, as it were, and an expectation to have a working outside the home career. The two rulers of your MC, Neptune (modern) and Jupiter (traditional) form a tight quincunx, which typically indicates some kind of irreconcilable conflict, and while Jupiter is in your second house (income earned for yourself), Neptune is the only planet you have in a marriage-related house that has anything to do with any of your career-related houses. Notably, the career-related house it rules is the tenth, which represents public reputation as well as career. It could represent being known in the community as a wife (and mother?) rather than as a woman with a career.

Would getting married take pressure off in terms of your family's expectations? The impression I get (not only from what you've described, but from your home country being the UAE) is that you're being pressured, probably by your family, to either have a career or get married already. Something along the lines of, the only acceptable reason not to get married is if you're focusing on career, but if you don't have a career already, then you need to get married.

But neither of those is realistic, if you don't have a likely spouse in sight and don't have a job in sight, either.

Here's what does look realistic: going abroad, pursuing more education, or an academic career (professor, perhaps), if you have the inclination and the opportunity. With your current Pluto transit, which will last a couple more years, neither the institution of work, as you have been planning for it, nor the institution of marriage is likely to be a viable solution for you. What is a viable solution is flexibility. Being ready and willing to change your plan, get creative, go in a new direction that you may not have thought of. MC in Pisces suggests that kind of directional shift, and that it's likely to happen throughout your career. Neptune is currently coming to your MC, and will be transiting within orb of it, and then through your tenth house, for a good portion of your working age years. You're likely to experience plenty of change in your career. Be ready to roll, and ready to recognize when a change is needed.

Jupiter as the traditional ruler of your MC suggests Jupiterian things, like teaching or studying or living abroad. If you've received a medical degree, you could probably teach in a medical school, or do medical research if that interests you more. Or, if you're qualified as a doctor and you really want to practice, maybe you could be a doctor abroad, in some kind of international organization--Doctors Without Borders, perhaps?

I do have a job right now, but due to some issues i am desperately in search of a new job but my efforts havent been futile. I believe my anxiety and depression comes from the fact that at this point nothing is in my control and i like planning and working towards that goal possibly result of capriconian influence. Another thing that worries me is i have tried forming connections ( socializing/forming connections is hard for me) to further my career in terms that colleagues have actually offered me opportunities themselves owing to my qualifications howver, when it came to actually employing or recommending me they just seem to delay things. And i know for a fact that they werent randomly making me feel positive but actually wanted to help me but everything falls apart at the last moment. Same is the case for marriage. The good proposals actively pursued but either we couldnt meet because they dont contact back or they feel intimated? that is my understanding of the situation

Osamenor

Staff member
I do have a job right now, but due to some issues i am desperately in search of a new job but my efforts havent been futile. I believe my anxiety and depression comes from the fact that at this point nothing is in my control and i like planning and working towards that goal possibly result of capriconian influence.
You have as much, and arguably more, Sagittarius influence as Capricorn. Sun, Venus, and Mercury in Sag. Ruler Jupiter nicely placed (Jupiter loves all fire signs!) and gaining extra power by aspecting both your sun and your moon, being a singleton in its quadrant, and touching all of your work-related houses, too. For work, your chart shows that you need to take a Jupiterian approach, not a Saturnian one.

Jupiter, and Sagittarius, isn't necessarily opposed to planning and working towards a goal--in fact, Jupiter is all about the long term, as is Saturn, though in different ways--but the Jupiterian/Sagittarian approach is to use the goal as just a guideline, and keep it open ended. Start with a goal to work towards, but the goal can change.

As long as you feel you're working on something, that satisfies Jupiter and Sag, but the something doesn't have to be the same today as it was a few weeks ago, even if you didn't actually reach what you thought the endpoint was a few weeks ago. Sagittarius/Jupiter is all about the experience of the process. Capricorn/Saturn is all about the goal itself.

I think the part of you, and your chart, that's really uncomfortable here is your moon. Moon is all about what you need to feel secure. Taurus moon, like all earth signs, needs to feel that things are worked out, you know where you're going, you have something concrete to work with. Trine Saturn in Capricorn emphasizes that. Your moon squares Jupiter, suggesting a discomfort with the Jupiterian approach--but the Jupiterian approach is also necessary for you. When there's a square, the planets are in communication. Their messages may be very different, but you can't have one without the other.
Another thing that worries me is... when it came to actually employing or recommending me they just seem to delay things. And i know for a fact that they werent randomly making me feel positive but actually wanted to help me but everything falls apart at the last moment. Same is the case for marriage. The good proposals actively pursued but either we couldnt meet because they dont contact back or they feel intimated? that is my understanding of the situation
Everything falling apart at the last minute is exactly what I was talking about, with that Pluto transit. It will probably keep happening as long as you try to take the Saturnian approach, as long as Pluto is hovering over your Saturn.

The solution is not to take the Saturnian approach. Let the goal go. Invite in Jupiter instead. Make it about the process, not the goal. If you want to try a more Jupiterian/Sagittarian path, like travel or teaching, that's more likely to work out for you, even while the Pluto transit is still active.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reposted for ready ref :
hope enables take stock and adapt,
if could share pointwise salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies etc etc

asc lord moon elevated taurus 11th for gains,
through dairying, banking, mothers, govt, etc

but taurus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
hence gains under stress-delays; prone to ENT issues;

jup trine aries 11th for income-gains;

moon debilated aspect scorpio 5th for luck-edu-children-position;