Why am I being protected from death?

watcherofthesouth

Your Asc/Moon and Mars are in Virgo. Many astrologists have Virgo rising, which means they are extremely good at analyzing (birth charts for example). Now add Moon and Mars in Virgo to that (x 3!) and you will naturally want to get to the bottom of certain aspects of your life. With Pluto in Scorpio, there is an intensity about your curiosity with the theme of death. You were meant to explore the "Why" as long as it doesn't become a distraction that renders you immobile. NN/Sagittarius in at 11 degrees could mean you were born for a foreign mission (or you are a fast thinking gambler!). With mercury opposite Neptune - you could have trouble distinguishing what is real and what is not (and a Pluto aspect again compelling you to think/communicate about death). When you apply your research and curiosity to one of your passions, you will find the answer.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Your Asc/Moon and Mars are in Virgo. Many astrologists have Virgo rising, which means they are extremely good at analyzing (birth charts for example). Now add Moon and Mars in Virgo to that (x 3!) and you will naturally want to get to the bottom of certain aspects of your life. With Pluto in Scorpio, there is an intensity about your curiosity with the theme of death. You were meant to explore the "Why" as long as it doesn't become a distraction that renders you immobile. NN/Sagittarius in at 11 degrees could mean you were born for a foreign mission (or you are a fast thinking gambler!). With mercury opposite Neptune - you could have trouble distinguishing what is real and what is not (and a Pluto aspect again compelling you to think/communicate about death). When you apply your research and curiosity to one of your passions, you will find the answer.

Disagree about Virgo and astrology link. Virgos can be good in certain aspects of astrology. Particularly if the field is based on adhering to rules, statistics, much detail, and wanting to help others using it. In those sections, their strength are assets.

The problem comes in synthesizing everything into one whole picture, and Virgos as a pure sign loses themselves in all the details, that they are unable to reach a synthesized conclusion. Or the big picture.

You need the virgo sign in combination with water or the intuition of fire - to be truly effective. Water gives an intuitive understanding of the craft, then they can research and utilize their ability for detail and analysis based on where their intuition leads. Fire goes by the gut reaction, another way for them to get the big picture. Otherwise, its just rehashing "rules" with zero insight.

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

Disagree about Virgo and astrology link. Virgos can be good in certain aspects of astrology. Particularly if the field is based on adhering to rules, statistics, much detail, and wanting to help others using it. In those sections, their strength are assets.

The problem comes in synthesizing everything into one whole picture, and Virgos as a pure sign loses themselves in all the details, that they are unable to reach a synthesized conclusion. Or the big picture.

You need the virgo sign in combination with water or the intuition of fire - to be truly effective. Water gives an intuitive understanding of the craft, then they can research and utilize their ability for detail and analysis based on where their intuition leads. Fire goes by the gut reaction, another way for them to get the big picture. Otherwise, its just rehashing "rules" with zero insight.
I see where your coming from and don't disagree (I know a couple of good astrologers who attest that they have zero intuition but I know other Virgos who think astrology is complete rubbish). In this chart, I do see that there is quite a bit intuition although I agree with you about the act of generalizing Virgos. BUT, note the word "can."

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I see where your coming from and don't disagree (I know a couple of good astrologers who attest that they have zero intuition but I know other Virgos who think astrology is complete rubbish). In this chart, I do see that there is quite a bit intuition although I agree with you about the act of generalizing Virgos. BUT, note the word "can."

Yes you are correct my above comment was not meant to be a personal argument or attack, and I apologize if it came across that way.

I've heard the "Virgo - Astrology" link from other sources and articles as well, particularly in respect to 11-13 degree Virgo... And we know how the internet tends to rehash and repeat anything that's said, and if you repeat it often enough, enough people believe it as a fact.

Before it becomes an all-consuming thing, I just wanted to add my experience in the virgo-astrology myth. The sign can be an asset, but by itself does not equal talent or genius.

On the pro-Virgo argument though, 2 famous and highly respected astrologer do have Virgo emphasis - Liz Greene and Robert P. Blaschke. The latter is a combination of Virgo and Scorpio, thus netting amazing research. I have not studied the chart of Liz Greene so do not know what else she has that contribute in her talent; her branch is psychological astrology.

Last edited:

Lykanized

You have been saved from death so that you will have time to grow up.
But then everyone should be able to be granted the time to grow up and really, we're never done growing no matter how young or old we are. Some people die as babies, as kids, as young adults in their 20s and they don't have the time to grow up. I'm in my 20s now and I'm still taking in so many of the lessons I've learned throughout my life. I know they serve a purpose too even if it doesn't seem so to families who tragically lose their kids and siblings and grandchildren, etc. I know the purpose we play isn't always straightforward or easy to understand, but always means something. It's just that really, if it was just about growing up, no one would die bc there's always gonna be growing to do

Lykanized

I forgot about this thread. There was a couple of posts I intended to reply to a few months ago. Maybe I'll do that this week, but for right now, I'm sleepy

This topic really isn't troubling me anymore as I found some of the answers I was looking for, at least as many answers as I can find right now, but it's an intriguing discussion

corvidcatharsis

I don't see myself as special, I just see that there are things for me to do here.

I feel that way myself. There are all sorts of lessons in my life. Some have been very hard, but all were useful and came at the right time. I'm learning to have faith. Faith in what? I'm not sure. But I have faith in something and I want to see how my life unfolds.