Solar Return with 12th house emphasis

astropsychologist

My next solar return has the majority of the planets in the 12th house... this is worrying me a little. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

starlink

Astropsychologist, please go to the Education Board and read up on my article about Solar Returns. You will find much info there.

Starlink

Last edited:

starlink

Education Board This is a special board ONLY for educational articles written by knowledgeable forum members willing to share of their expertise in astrology.

You go to "Forum Jump" at the top of this page,then scroll all the way down. It is one of the last forums (underneath Sabian Symbols). I can give you a link to one of the subjects in there and you can then find the rest.

Last edited:

starlink

sticky.gif
Sticky: Starting out with astrology-The Basics
This is one of the subjects written about in there

subscribed.gif
How to interpret a Solar Return Chart

and this is my article on Solar Returns

Starlink

Last edited:

astro.teacher

My next solar return has the majority of the planets in the 12th house... this is worrying me a little. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Very simply, interpret this as you would if this event happened in your Nativity (except this influence will only last a year). If the Planets are well dignified here (or the ones that represent this House) you can be sure to reap the natural benefits of this house (commerce with large animals, some claim its a good house for horse betting & etc.), if they arent well dignified, expect some of the negatives (prison, fear, confinement & etc.). Here is a list of the major significations of the 12th House;

http://www.antiquus-astrology.com/Chap3-13.html

Alex Barras

this year my 12th house is also full of planets : Jupiter - Mercury - True Node (the same position like in my natal Chart) - Neptune and Quiron (the same position like in my natal Chart too) in Aquarius (Uranus)...
:) I think that in your case you don´t have to be afraid about this, all depend if in your natal Chart your 12th house is full too and well aspected by other planets. In any case, in each Solar return, you have to take care of repetitive aspects or same position of planet like in your natal chart.

astropsychologist

I'm just worried about it because I've been depressed for the past year, I'm trying to stay hopeful but seeing a full 12th house in my coming solar return doesn't look very promising.