Random Thoughts

Blaze

Account Closed
My username should be "Ghost" with how ...randomly I appear then disappear. Seems much has changed yet still remains the same.

Oh...a random thought: No matter how pleasant or horrific a dream might be, it still has an end. Just like life and political careers.

Chrysalis

I can do Automatic writing quite easily.....so heres my random writing.

There's ears and eyes and nose and mouth all connected as one big zero piece of airwave pocket that connects one to another.

Now how's that for randomness.....and seriously that just came to me, from where....who knows.

Last edited:

Bunraku

CS is so inspirational
2rzf8dz.jpg

conspiracy theorist

Now why did you have to go copypasting my intellectual property in a public forum without my permission? I'm sorry but I have to sue you for plagiarism and copy right infringement. You'll be hearing from my legal team by dinner time.

Bunraku

Now why did you have to go copypasting my intellectual property in a public forum without my permission? I'm sorry but I have to sue you for plagiarism and copy right infringement. You'll be hearing from my legal team by dinner time.

It was on wikileaks. That’s what you get for using an ancient computer.

Bunraku

Absolutely in love with this quote by JA :love:
It is great wisdom to anyone who wishes to learn about the effects of Jupiter and Venus

attachment.php

Attachments

• jupiterasc quote 43 .png
    jupiterasc quote 43 .png
    133.7 KB · Views: 108

conspiracy theorist

His talented fans should have found something that captures his jovial character. Maybe a smiley face background if they can source it. That would make JA and his academy very happy :smile:

Bunraku

His talented fans should have found something that captures his jovial character. Maybe a smiley face background if they can source it. That would make JA and his academy very happy :smile:

I am searching for it as we speak! I am sure some can be found through scholarly searches (google images).

In the meanwhile, have this. Another insightful and profound aphorism!

attachment.php

This is labeled quote 44. Does this mean there are 42 other quotes that we are not aware of?

Attachments

• Jupiter asc quote 44 .png
    Jupiter asc quote 44 .png
    132.1 KB · Views: 149

conspiracy theorist

We need to contact Oxford and request a meeting with their chief archivist. If not, I'm sure the Vatican has it cooped up in their library like a bunch of assholes. JA's words needs to grace public consciousness.

Bunraku

Found it! It took a lot of digging. After a while I thought I’d hit bedrock, but I did not give up so easily! Precious gems such as these become unearthed after much effort. Who knew the school of JA and their disciples kept such strict guards of these. Well, no matter-- we uncovered them and that’s all that matters. :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• jupiterasc quote 42 .png
    jupiterasc quote 42 .png
    209.9 KB · Views: 135

conspiracy theorist

EXQUISITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is monumental news not only for his faithful acolytes but for every astrologer and astrologer hopefuls everywhere! This should be forwarded to all the major news station everywhere -- beforeitsnews specifically - not that fake news BS like CNN and fox.

I'm glad I was able to experience this piece of history :smile:. We should make an event chart and have the Philosopher sign it with the his most prestigious smiley face. :smile:

Bunraku

Certainly! Notice how the most brilliant symbol perfectly fits the map of the heavens! This is surely a connection to the divine!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jupitercoronation chart number 23 .jpg
    Jupitercoronation chart number 23 .jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 141

conspiracy theorist

Great Chart! That's one exuberant society!!

Jupiter most elevated - all smiles :smiles:
Sagittarius rising - prestigious university tier
Jupiter in 10th - Known for his fount of philosophical wisdom!

His academy better be careful because he will come upon very clever and witty opponents - that Gemini Mars in 7th is dangerous *shudders*