Has he cheated on me

pudinnpop

Hello all Ive done up a horary and tried to do it myself! Im hoping that one of you more experienced astrolgers can add to it....This is what ive concluded...I asked the question"Is he physically cheating on me" And this Is what i came too..

I said Yes since 5th house is cheating..He is sun and I am saturn exaulted which makes me strong..He receives me in the sign of his fall.He is not receiving me well for whatever reason..He is conjunct his 5th house which is jupiter.They are right there together so to me this is a current thing?????

My second sign is an applying square which means ill find out about it?? Im not sure...Sigh!!

Anyways like i said ,Im very new to this but im trying..Any other output would be great!!!!!!Thanks in advance:)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_623_has_sagg_physically_cheated_on_me_hr.8112.64324.jpg
    astro_2gw_623_has_sagg_physically_cheated_on_me_hr.8112.64324.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 67

virgo18

You are Moon and Saturn
He is the Sun
Moon is in Aquarius (the sign where the Sun is in detriment)
Saturn is in Libra (the sign where the Sun is in fall)
So what I see here is that "he is not just that into you"

He's 5th house of flings, adventures, etc, is in Sagittarius so Jupiter rules it. Sun will conjunct Jupiter.

rafaella

It seems he is seeing someone, yes. Sun applying to conjucnt Jupiter (his 5th ruler), and Mars in his 1st house definitely argues he has a lover, according to Lilly's rules.

Neptune Rising

Would this not be a past aspect, as Pudinn is asking if he has cheated (past?). Moon is in a fixed sign, Sun in a fixed sign, fixed asc and desc would suggest a long time period.

True, Sun is applying to Jupiter and Jup rules his 5th house. But this is applying. Moon though is heading to square Sun/Jupiter.

Moon's previous aspect was square to Mercury. Merc rules the 5th house,

Sun is combusting Juptier, making Jupiter weak.

Sun in Jupiter terms (moving shortly to Saturn's)
Jupiter is in Saturn terms

I am not entirely convinced he cheated in the past.

rafaella

The fact that Sun is so closely conjunct Jupiter does show he has (and is) currently cheating. I don't think the wording matters, I believe the querent just wants to know if her partner is unfaithful.

I think Moon square Sun/Jupiter is querent finding them out together (possibly). I wonder what Venus at 5th is, as it has mutual reception with Mercury. A question for Pudinnpop - have you been seeing someone else as well?

Last edited:

Sanaqua

Neptune, Rafaella, look at the Virgo intercepted with a weak Mars in it, in 7th house. Mars has just been separated from an opposition from Neptune. Doesnt ring a bell? I think, that there might be a chance of cheating with opposition from Neptune and being in an intercepted sign.

Also, i think that they'll communicate about this in 7-8 weeks. He's probably inspired by someone and is with this second person. (Sun-Jupiter in his 9th).

Sanaqua

I think Moon square Sun/Jupiter is querent finding them out together (possibly). I wonder what Venus at 5th is, as it has mutual reception with Mercury. A question for Pudinnpop - have you been seeing someone else as well?

Rafaella, Cant this Mercury mutual reception with Venus be about news of a romance? Venus is in Gemini..

Neptune Rising

Interesting views, Rafaella and Sanaqua.

Sanaqua, yes I didn't see that Mars opposite Neptune. That would make me think then, that something physical has happened.

Sun is ruled by Venus and so is Jupiter, and so is Saturn. So, Venus rules Pudinn and her subject. That is interesting. It is question about love. Venus rules the 8th house and 3rd house and sits in the 5th house. Though, Venus is heading to Saturn but doesn't quite reach it, yet as it retrogrades soon. It is currently stationary, soon to act in a not so benefic way.

Moon's aspects are also interesting, it squares the Sun/Jupiter, then goes into Venus and Saturn. Perhaps the Moon is carrying the light, so Saturn/Pudinn will know either way by the time it trines Saturn. Whether that is 10 days or 10 weeks. Hopefully not 10 months!

pudinnpop

HI guys! First of all thanks for the replies...

Now im gonna tell you guys some backround here and see if this helps somewhat!!...Now for the past yr or so,hes been handing out his number to women hes met at school (hes now done school) Or from the online site "yearbook"NOw when i would enquire about this he always lied and said he isnt talked to anyone let alone give them his number...So when its brought out its the same song and dance,they just talk about mundane everyday stuff..Now mind you ive seen him openly flirting on thse sites and again its always dumbed down by him..His thing is its just talking..He claims to have never met any of them...And for the most part i belive that being as we are always together and on the phone..But he does have a new place on is own(previously lived at home)..I say this can happen after weve done talking for the nite..Not hard to invite someone over right quick for a fling..So im not sure if hes actually cheated in the phydical sense,cos like i said we are always together...

So this has been goin on for a year in the way i described with many diffrent women...from the net and or his school and it seems im finding out about more freinds he has that he hasnt told me about...Theres quite a list..But hes never sensitive about it to me at all..Im placing rules on him and im not his warden..Its never im so sorry i hurt u and i will stop!

This time around its blown me away because now he lives so close ,weve been better then ever..The best weve ever been...And then to find out 3 days ago hes still doin it....WOW is all i can say...

He says he doesnt know why he does it(rolls eyes) but its just for idle chit chat!!He does admit to the texting but thats all..Tikana told me months ago that he may start..Im having hard time believing this cos im in ddenial but horary dont lie,people do and theres alot of you saying it...

Now my good frrind told me it could alsomean internet stuff such a picture messaging,online cammin etc...SAo does this mean SEX in real life or can this cover that as well??

pudinnpop

Sorry one more thing..The only thing i did find out thursday was that hes still at it with the texting stuff,from a girl on yearbook..One he said hes never talked too all....The same one i saw him flirting with online...So i was quite shocked..

rafaella

Thanks for the information... That does makes sense why Mars is opposite Neptune, Mars would be his secondary ruler located in his 1st and intercepted (as Sanaqua pointed out) - does show him not being open about certain things in his life and being deceptive. But your actual question was whether he has physically cheated in the past. Looking at Sun and Jupiter, its future aspect, I'd say he has someone that he is seeing and you already discovered that. As Neptune Rising pointed out it could be a future one rather than the past - yeah it could be, the actual physical is very close - so he might just have started or about to start physical relationship with someone. As I stated, Lilly says, if Mars is in the quesited's first house and the question is whether the quesited has a lover - it is a definite yes. Mars is a sexual planet, masuline one and the act of physical love is shown by Mars.

I guess we all are different and what we define as 'cheating'. To me, flirting with other women especially after been found out, is definitely a person who is unfaithful.

Last edited:

pudinnpop

RAF: Im not sure if he has cheated at all...Or if hes even MET this girl hes talking too....I just discovered hes been talking....I hope he hasnt cheated on me at all..But either way hes a liar...LOL!!

Sanaqua

Pudinnpop, I think this is what Mars in an intercepted Virgo in his first house is about. He is not showing you what he actually is.

Anachiel

OK, the DESC, it's significator the Sun, and the Moon are all in fixed signs which is a good indication that he is not cheating.

However, the Sun is very close to Jupiter, albeit in the fixed sign of Taurus. So, he is tempted but, I do not believe he has acted upon it.

Also, the Sun makes no aspect to Venus and the Moon can't get to her either. Venus sit right there in the 5th and disposits the Sun, Jupiter and Fortuna and rules the 3rd house they all sit it. In addition, Venus is in mutual reception with Mercury. So, it is apparent there is communication going on, but, that is apparently all there is going on at this time and I wouldn't say it is all that serious. In other words, I can't see any plans being made, no meetings are taking place, etc.

Now, the Moon also is about to square the Sun and there are no aspects to you, Saturn. This tells me there is a definite disconnect between the two of you and here is where I just want to say something else:

If you are finding you cannot trust him and he is lying (as opposed to him being embarrassed about talking about his flirtations or fantasies) then, this isn't going to work. You have to decide if this is the person for you because you cannot change another person and, whatever they are now, only gets worse as time goes on, for good or bad. You have to either accept them as they are or leave them as they are. You have to take a look at what you are all about and decide from there what is good for you and what you need and want in life. Do not waste your energy and time trying to 'improve' or 'correct' or explain you needs to someone else. Put all that energy into your own engine and move forward. :)

pudinnpop

I got an update already..Seems u guys were right about me finding out the truth full throttle!!Today he had some extremly bad luck and was highly emotional..tears and all..So he was at my place cos he lost all power at his house(unpaid bill)So he had to use my comp..Anyways he forgot to log out of facebook..and thats where i found some intreesting reading...Hes been pursuing a 22 yr old girl for about a yr now,she doesnt seem intrested but he wont stop trying to get her too see him etc...The other woman was a school freind ,who he was invited to her place for xmas..He nvr ended up going..Then he was braggin to his buddy all the woman hes got.Ages from early twenties to forties..Me being the oldest..He didnt PHYSICALLY cheat,but hes been hinting around it with others..Anyways....He apologized ,felt bad etc tec..But it was all fake and phony...Im done with him..But im in much pain...Oh and the kicker...He refers to me as his ex...And they all feel sorry for him..I told u all we were great,so i thought but as of 2 weeks ago he was still callin me his ex...Ive been keepin him in groceries and everything cos hes broke...And this is how he repays me...He has a ton of neppy transits right now as well as venus/uranus...Either way hes a liar!!

But wanted to update you all and thank so SOOOOOO very much for everything!!!! Much love!!!!

pudinnpop

and asked chantal over for movies....He still denying he had feelings for her tho..Guess he cant bring himself to admit ye was ready too cheat.

rafaella

Thanks for the update... I hope you can find a way to move forward and put this chapter behind you very soon!

Best wishes!

Sanaqua

Puddinpop,

I just read this somewhere on Facebook, "When someone hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge and get over it". I like it very much. You do the same. Get over it. Thanks for the update.

Peace,
Sanaqua.