Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

Hello everyone !
I would love to get some insight on my solar return that is coming up in a couple of weeks. This past year has been tough and full of surprises including meeting someone and us falling in love before I found out that they had a drug addiction that was serious. I never dealt with anything like that in my life and tried to help and support as much as I could. That relationship is on a break and, surprisingly, not by my choice.

Anyway, I am just wondering if anyone sees anything major that could happen, good or bad ? I would greatly appreciate it. I've attached my chart with my natal chart on the inside and my solar return chart on the outside. Thank you so much !

Attachments

• Solar Return.jpg
    Solar Return.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 84

princemob

Forgot to post the whole sign version of my chart if that is helpful. Thanks so much again !

Attachments

• Solar Return - Whole Signs.jpg
    Solar Return - Whole Signs.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 58

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hello: This will be a year you will not forget. Your Asc. returns to its exact position natally. Given the critical degree it shows leaving behind what you know and going forward to unknown territory. Starting over. It repeats your natal square to the Sun in your 4th house, so changes in regards to your home.

Your profected house this year is the 10th and your SR Mc comes to the 10th meaning much attention on career matters. Saturn rules your 9th and 10th and sits in your SR 9th, natally it is in the 7th house of relationships. Saturn is the profected ruler for this year and being out of sect because it's a night chart, the year will be challenging.

Ruler of your Asc. Venus is in SR Virgo conj. Mars in 5th house of pleasure. Natally Venus and Mars square. Virgo in the house of pleasure is not great. Virgo at a party can be reserved. :)

There is a grand square formed on the angles, again emphasizing change and challenges for the year.

There are others more talented than I at helping you to understand what your chart means on a more direct and personal level, hope you get other replies.

MD

princemob

Moondancing, thank you so much for your insight ! I have been wanting to make a move to a new country/city I never considered living in before, but realized it it's a perfect fit.

As far as career matters, I did recently decide to return to a career I decided to take a break from for over a year to figure out what I really wanted to do in life. At first I thought I was completely done and would never return to it, but later I found that I could do my old career and something I've always wanted to do at the same time in this new city.

I am also wondering if this relationship I had will come back in a better way. Thank you so much again for your wisdom !

Moondancing

Premium Member
Your natal Venus in 6th shows a desire to care for those you love. The SR Saturn squares Venus and can make strong relationship stronger. The lesson is usually for you to stop and take time to examine the basis of your joy. Through separation you can become clearer how to proceed with your heart. This is a time to accept the limitations.

MD

princemob

So very insightful ! Thank you so much !
I am feeling very nervous and excited at once. The last few years have been so challenging already so there's that bit of feeling terrified as well.

Moondancing

Premium Member
So very insightful ! Thank you so much !
I am feeling very nervous and excited at once. The last few years have been so challenging already so there's that bit of feeling terrified as well.

Very normal to feel fearful during challenging times! But, you can look back and see most of what you feared didn't happen or it was doable and even felt much pride at your accomplishments. With your natal Asc. on the critical point I'm sure you often feel your stepping into the twilight zone, or unfamiliar territory, no? :)

DM

Last edited:

princemob

Very normal to feel fearful during challenging times! But, you can look back and see most of what you feared didn't happen or it was doable and even felt much pride at your accomplishments. With your natal Asc. on the critical point I'm sure you often feel your stepping into the twilight zone, or unfamiliar territory, no? :)

DM

I frequently feel like I am in the twilight zone and/or unfamiliar territory often ! There's this weird part of me that somehow charges into the unfamiliar sometimes, fully aware of it all. Not sure what that is about ! :unsure:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Further studying your SR, I noticed Mercury returning to it's natal position in the 4th and it is receiving a trine aspect from Jupiter in the 8th house. Mercury rules your second and 5th house. Also the Moon aspects the config. Seems like an especially good aspect around finances. Moon inconj Jupiter so you might not see it coming. Jupiter sits in your 11th house natally bringing luck/fortune through friends.

A correction, there is a significant t-square with Asc., Sun (ruler of 4th) and natal Saturn emphasizing the 2nd and 8th house axis with Sun being the focal point where that opposition is expressed.

There is not a grand square but the 10th may be where you go for solutions that ease the tensions of the opposition. Ruler here is Saturn, profected ruler for the year so watch transiting Saturn, it will be going direct soon and may be significant to you.

MD

princemob

Further studying your SR, I noticed Mercury returning to it's natal position in the 4th and it is receiving a trine aspect from Jupiter in the 8th house. Mercury rules your second and 5th house. Also the Moon aspects the config. Seems like an especially good aspect around finances. Moon inconj Jupiter so you might not see it coming. Jupiter sits in your 11th house natally bringing luck/fortune through friends.

A correction, there is a significant t-square with Asc., Sun (ruler of 4th) and natal Saturn emphasizing the 2nd and 8th house axis with Sun being the focal point where that opposition is expressed.

There is not a grand square but the 10th may be where you go for solutions that ease the tensions of the opposition. Ruler here is Saturn, profected ruler for the year so watch transiting Saturn, it will be going direct soon and may be significant to you.

MD

Interesting ! I did win a relatively small amount of money this week unexpectedly which was more than I ever won. It gave me the feeling anything is possible.

What do you mean by profected ruler for the year ? Does it mean that I will be dealing with mostly Saturnian themes ?

Thank you so much again, Moondancing ! I look forward to learning more !

Moondancing

Premium Member
Interesting ! I did win a relatively small amount of money this week unexpectedly which was more than I ever won. It gave me the feeling anything is possible.

Great! With Saturn on that 8th cusp I was thinking it would put limitations on the amount of
money that comes your way from others even with Jupiter there.

What do you mean by profected ruler for the year ? Does it mean that I will be dealing with mostly Saturnian themes ?

It is a predictive technique. The year shifts from sign to sign starting with the Asc. and your birth year. Second house sign would represent your first birthday, Third house your 2nd, and around and around you go til you are 33 yrs old and come to your 10th house Aquarius. Saturn can trigger events as it comes into contact with natal planets or when transiting planets aspect Saturn. Last year you had ninth house Cap and Saturn again ruled the year. See what effects it had on your life as Saturn made or received aspects. It might give you an idea what to expect this year.

Yes, Saturn themes of limitations and restrictions. Good news is next year Jupiter reigns. :)

Thank you so much again, Moondancing ! I look forward to learning more !

Your welcome, enjoyed the opportunity

MD

p.s. Venus is also a major player for you this year and her themes will prominent.

Last edited:

princemob

Great! With Saturn on that 8th cusp I was thinking it would put limitations on the amount of
money that comes your way from others even with Jupiter there.

It is a predictive technique. The year shifts from sign to sign starting with the Asc. and your birth year. Second house sign would represent your first birthday, Third house your 2nd, and around and around you go til you are 33 yrs old and come to your 10th house Aquarius. Saturn can trigger events as it comes into contact with natal planets or when transiting planets aspect Saturn. Last year you had ninth house Cap and Saturn again ruled the year. See what effects it had on your life as Saturn made or received aspects. It might give you an idea what to expect this year.

Yes, Saturn themes of limitations and restrictions. Good news is next year Jupiter reigns. :)

Your welcome, enjoyed the opportunity

MD

p.s. Venus is also a major player for you this year and her themes will prominent.

I am very happy to hear that Venus is a major player and hope she comes in strong, haha.

As for themes last year, a lot happened. Due to some circumstances, I spent an extended period of time with my sister in my home state after not visiting there for a while and started to heal some old hurt that she caused to me. A three year relationship ended around the exact time as well. In May, I met someone overseas and we started a wonderful friendship as that's all I could handle at the moment and we were long distance as well. From day one we had an incredible connection.

When I traveled overseas to meet up, things changed and we decided to give a shot at dating each other which was great, but then later they disclosed their drug addiction and then I found out how serious it was a bit after. It was tough as there was so much love and connection and care that had already formed and they were genuinely a very nice person, so I stayed. In March of 2019, they went to rehab and then when they got out, so much stuff came out that happened between January and March of this year and it hurt badly. We were trying to heal and they decided we needed to take a break in May which lasted for a month. We got back together when I visited them at the end of May/early June. Then the last week of July they had a meltdown and called things off which hurt badly as it was so sudden. Literally things were great the night before, planning a vacation together and they wanted to plan my birthday dinner, and then the next morning they said they couldn't have a relationship anymore and they needed to focus on themself and their healing from the drugs, which I understood but also hurt as I saw some questionable activity online. So that's what I have been dealing with recently.

Through all of that, though, I have been working on various new projects that were inspired by my time with my sister as well as with my ex-partner and found that I actually really love the city overseas so much so that I would love to move there. Despite my ex-partner being there and us not being together at the moment, I still want to move there and not because of them. I finally felt free and happy and in a place where I could be myself after so long of hiding. Falling in love with this city was unexpected.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Interesting, I was getting the feeling all this 9th house emphasis was in regard to a foreign relationship. Your natal 7th house Mars is in 9th house showing your attraction to people of another country than yours. Your natal Asc. ruler Venus squares Mars so there is going to be much tension and trying to bring together conflicting needs. SR Mars conj Venus in 5th showing a single minded focus on the relationship. Take care, when Saturn goes direct it will again square Venus and problems may arise again.

You have many fixed planets so change or lack of change is an issue for you this year. This has been a very difficult year and going ahead you may feel out of sorts mentally and emotionally from your normally balance personality.

Sun in the 4th shows this being the time to decide where to set down roots, a physical, emotional, and spiritual home. In two years the SR will come to the 10th house and you want a place to build for your personal achievement and professional advancement.

Cheers!

MD

princemob

Moondancing, that's so true about conflicting needs and being attracted to people from different countries. Our needs at the time were conflicting no matter how much love was there. I'm hoping it could be resolved. What type of problems could arise in relation to where Saturn is going direct ? My Saturn Return was rough !

I found the place where I'd like to put down roots (the Netherlands) and it surprised me a lot. Does my Solar Return point to that it will work out ?

princemob

I'm looking at my chart and notice that the Solar Return North Node in my 2nd house (I believe) will be in a square to my natal Venus in the 5th. Does this have any significance ?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Moondancing, that's so true about conflicting needs and being attracted to people from different countries. Our needs at the time were conflicting no matter how much love was there. I'm hoping it could be resolved. What type of problems could arise in relation to where Saturn is going direct ? My Saturn Return was rough !

Natally Saturn is in your 8th whole house and that is difficult. When you had your return it was an 8th house profected year.
Very strong emphasis on rough. :-(

This placement of Saturn in the 8th natally carries over 8th house issues to the SR. Saturn going direct could show going back
to old habits or dealing with deep emotional wounds. It is difficult.

I found the place where I'd like to put down roots (the Netherlands) and it surprised me a lot. Does my Solar Return point to that it will work out ?

With Saturn in 9th house of foreign lands, not without a lot of limitations and barriers you need to hurdle.

DM

Moondancing

Premium Member
I'm looking at my chart and notice that the Solar Return North Node in my 2nd house (I believe) will be in a square to my natal Venus in the 5th. Does this have any significance ?

I don't understand nodes real well. What sticks in my mind is SN is the familiar and your goal is to reach NN ideals. Looking at whole houses it is interesting to see SN conj Saturn in 9th house and NN in 3rd house of siblings. Venus makes this another t-square, tension.

DM

princemob

Natally Saturn is in your 8th whole house and that is difficult. When you had your return it was an 8th house profected year.
Very strong emphasis on rough. :-(

This placement of Saturn in the 8th natally carries over 8th house issues to the SR. Saturn going direct could show going back
to old habits or dealing with deep emotional wounds. It is difficult.
DM

Goodness, that's not fun. It's interesting because during my Saturn Return (from the end of 2014 until the end of 2017), almost as soon as it started, I was in the process of one relationship ending and another one starting after I said I was done dating. There were many obstacles and barriers to us actually being together until it finally ended last year and I gave myself some alone time for several months. That's when I finally allowed myself to date this new person. I guess this is just an even more extreme version of things.

Since a relationship was the main theme of dealing with Saturn, I've attached their Solar Return Chart as well as our Synastry Chart. Is there anything jarring there ?

Thank you SO much Moondancing, you are an angel for giving me all of this information.

Attachments

• P_SolarReturn.jpg
    P_SolarReturn.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 27
  • P_SolarReturn_WholeSigns.jpg
    P_SolarReturn_WholeSigns.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 25
  • SynastryChart.jpg
    SynastryChart.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 22

Moondancing

Premium Member
You may want to post the relationship question and charts in the Relational Astrology forum. Other's with a talent for those types of charts can reply.

Cheers!

MD