Desperately Seeking Particulars

4leafclovah

lilllybelle said:
I don't know what I think about Radu's idea. It's kind of interesting, and I'd be open to the experimentation, but I'd hate to see this place turned into a meat market.
Yes, that's the only problem I have with this idea.

natasa812

4leafclovah said:
Yes, that's the only problem I have with this idea.

The reason I liked this Forum is because it is so ``narrowly astrological`` and looks ``professional``... But on the other side, we must allow some ``freedom`` for the members and if we analize the issue, people meeting each other based on their synastry is still ``astrological`` and according to Forum rules since we had many threads about how we should stick to astrology and not being of topic... Maybe it would be better to have only one thread or section for that... Or whatever the forum members decide...
(I sound too Libra tonight...this or that or maybe something else, or maybe not... My Virgo Moon is sleeping - it is late here in Mediterranean - good night dear memebers...)

natasa812

Radu said:
People working on intense, unconditioned love can get better relationships than those with good synastry with their partner.

Dear Radu,
I am trying and trying and trying. If you know the way or if there is a book on this, please recommend it... I find it difficult to love in a unconditioned way. I try to forgive, to forget, sometimes I am succesful in this, other times not... I don`t like being cheated and I don`t like injustice. And if I am a victim of injustice of any kind, I still try to understand and forgive but I keep wondering was it correct and why do I not receive what I give but in that moment, it stops being unconditioned love because I asked myself what do I get back...
So, it becomes a circle...

The only thing I have learned until now is ``give and forget`` meaning give love and forget that you gave it and don`t expect anything in return... It is just that I am not on the spiritual level to apply this in every moment of my life... I forget my self or I get angry or I feel being a victim of injustice and fall in that circle again...

If you have find the solution for this, enlighten us please...

Sagittarian optimistic regards

lilllybelle

Hello Natasa812:
By alpha I meant domineering, always has to be in cotrol, leader of the pack, my way or the highway, super masculine, always right, the man always knows best kind of guy. They're pretty good at keeping this side at bay untill you've been dating them for about 6 months and are attached to them. It's not a problem you would want. Beware of the alpha male ladies :) !!!
For the men reading this, I'm not talking about all men here just the alphas. I love most of ya'll.

natasa812

lilllybelle said:
Hello Natasa812:
By alpha I meant domineering, always has to be in cotrol, leader of the pack, my way or the highway, super masculine, always right, the man always knows best kind of guy. They're pretty good at keeping this side at bay untill you've been dating them for about 6 months and are attached to them. It's not a problem you would want. Beware of the alpha male ladies :) !!!
For the men reading this, I'm not talking about all men here just the alphas. I love most of ya'll.

Thank you dear Lillybelle - I know the kind...;)

Very Sagittariously happy for female solidarity on this Forum!

Astrologer4U

Spicadilly said:
Astrologer4U, I have 3 of the particulars you are looking for BUT alas am a woman!!! Still fun thread, anything hapenned since then?

Nothing has happend since then, still waiting on those particulars :38: from a man of course... :D

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

freedomlover said:
Also, it would be a good way to meet friends, not just lovers. Compatibility is extremely important for good friendship, as well.

FL

Yes I agree, I started this thread for partnerships of any kind.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Spicadilly said:
I second that FL but maybe it got lost cos astrologer4u is on the balcony listening to her romeo singing, or she is busy working, shopping, who knows. Maybe it will get revived now! It looks like it stopped when Venus was going in the shadow...more to come when Venus turns direct :)

Hi Spicadilly... I went on a vaction, but now I am back...:)

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

lilllybelle said:
I don't know what I think about Radu's idea. It's kind of interesting, and I'd be open to the experimentation, but I'd hate to see this place turned into a meat market.

I don't think it is that serious. People are going to hook up if they want to, they don't need a thread to help them get that idea. We would have never known about Millinoras hook up, had she not shared that with usin this thread.

Ok, I'm in a relationship, but if I wasn't I'd want to be with someone with mars and venus conjunct in aires just like me, and I wouldn't touch another gemini with a ten foot pole. I'm a gemini and those gemini men seem to like me, like flies on dung. I guess my jupiter being in gemini, as well as my sun, makes them feel good. I like moon in scorpio too, even though our moons don't aspect each other.

My rising sign is Gemini and I don't want nothing to do with a Gemini as well. They also flock to me too but as soon as I know that they are a Gemini, I don't care how cute they are, I won't see them as anything else but someone for whom I can chat with. By the way, my Saturn is also in Gemini.

There's a problem with finding a guy with mars & venus conunct in aries. There's aren't too many of them. There was some born in 53, 77 and 85. It looks like mars and venus might have both been in aries at the same time for a couple of hours in 72. This kind of limits my chances of finding this particular aspect because I'm not going to date someone 24 years olders or 8 years younger. Also, there may be some dates I overlooked as I eyeballed the ephemeris to find the years listed.

It depends on what kind of relationship you desire, a conjunction is always favorable, but there are other venus mars aspects to consider that can be just as rewarding if not better, depending on the other aspects of course.

You know what scrap that, if I ever leave my guy, I'm just going to find a sweet, earthy guy. I don't care if he has mars and venus in aries or whatever just as long as he's sweet and we love each other. No more alpha males.

If you want a traditional relationship and you don't desire complicated or intense aspects, mars and venus conjunct, may be to intense for a basic and traditional relationship, particularly if mars and venus are in fire or fixed signs.

The aspects you desire, should always reflect what kind of relationship you wish to experience. Some people only want good sex, some people only want friendship, some people desire mental compatability and some people want it all, you get what I am saying?

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

natasa812 said:
Dear Astrologer4U
I have:
Moon in Virgo
Sun in Sagittarius
Venus in Capricorn

but I am female...:eek:

Hope you find happiness and good synastry on this Forum or anywhere else...
Wish you the best

Thanks I will kep you updated. So far, I am still single... :eek:

Astrologer4u

Astrologer4U

Radu said:
Good synastry is not enough for a good relationship. Many considerents come into play. It's the same as with electional astrology. It's never perfect unless it's meant to be. It's always as it should be. Your relationships are there because they are in tune with your current vibration (natal chart, transits, progressions whatever). I find it that people working spiritually to improve themselves are in the end more advanced that those trying to use auspicious moments. The same with relationships, I guess. People working on intense, unconditioned love can get better relationships than those with good synastry with their partner.

I agree but good synastry always helps, at least in my experience.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

natasa812 said:
The reason I liked this Forum is because it is so ``narrowly astrological`` and looks ``professional``... But on the other side, we must allow some ``freedom

Exactly, as I stated earlier, people are going to hook up if they want to, regardless of a thread promoting hook ups. I think it is fun to put synastry to a test.

Astrologer4U

woolgatherer

Interesting idea. I've thought about that before myself. I would probably like someone with:

Sun in: Taurus, Scorpio, Sagittarius

Moon in: Taurus, Gemini or Capricorn

Venus: Capricorn, Scorpio, Cancer, maybe Gemini

Mars: Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn, maybe Virgo

Asc: Cap or Scorpio?

Lissa

My perfect astrological match would be someone with a Cancer Sun falling on my Chiron,Aries Moon falling on either my Venus or Moon/Mercury conjunction,and Venus in Leo sitting on my Jupiter...I like conjunctions in synastry they are magical.;)

Ohhh this is fun....

I am a Pisces Sun,Aries Moon/Mercury/Venus,Capricorn ascendant...anyone interested?:D