Missing Person - need help

waybread

UPDATE: His body was just found in the Kentucky River near the restaurant, Riptides. The killer had worked their previously and knew that area of the river well. Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. At least now his family can lay him to rest and have closure.

This must be heartbreaking for the family and the community at large, yet now hopefully they can get some closure.

So that we can all learn some astrology from this sad case, can you tell us what direction from the victim's home the recovery site was? (west, south-east-- that sort of thing?)

I would like to go back over the horoscope and posts, to see how the known facts fit the horary chart.

Thank you.

kbell

Waybread, here is a general map from his street to Riptide on the River. N. Hanover is the topmost point and Riptides is the lower one.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

dr. farr

Note: as of 7 PM Friday, January 24th, 2014 the body discovered in the river has not yet been identified (probably, though it is likely the body of the victim-so congratulations to Inline for correctly delineating the place of the victim's remains)...UPDATE 1/25/14: Coroner verifies that the body is that of the victim; the body was stuffed inside a 55 gallon steel drum, the drum found in 4 feet of water near the bank of the Kentucky River.

On the posted natal of the victim, although we can't use most of the Lots because we do not have the ascendant (or house placements), nonetheless the Lot of Murder is based entirely on planets (mercury+mars-saturn), so I found the Lot of Murder in the natal @ 22 Libra: now, in the natal the Lot of Murder is in partile conjunction with the natal Pluto-what strikes me as interesting, is that in the original HORARY chart, the victim's significator (which I consider to be lord of the rising sign in the horary, ie the Sun) is ALSO in partile conjunction with Pluto (albeit here it is in the sign of Capricorn)..so, in natal the Lot of Murder is partile conjunct Pluto, and in the horary the victim's significator, the Sun, is partile conjunct Pluto...interesting coincidence (?)...

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
The direction should be based on where the original querent was located at the time of question I think. Even it is south to south west the location of the victim maybe the querent's north to north east.

Marinka

Kbell - you originally posted the horary question - just to cover all the possibilities - what location is the unidentified body from where you were when you asked the question.

Just to clarify, I did not find the horary chart readable for this question using my method. This does not reflect whether it is readable for others using their methods.

Inline

Kbell - you originally posted the horary question - just to cover all the possibilities - what location is the unidentified body from where you were when you asked the question.

It is a bit easier now that we know the latest information, but for research value and practice, i will try to use Luley's approach to tracking victims movements...

According to Luley, you start from the 4th or 3rd houses when the person has gone missing from home. Of course not everyone goes missing from home, sometimes they go missing from a pub or church etc., but that was not the case here, Alex was at home, so we start from the 4th house - and Scorpio represents north by east and the 4th house direction North.

The 12th house however, faces in a south easterly direction. As they move forward, the 4th house shows their past location, and Luley then hypothesizes that the 10th house shows the future direction - the 10th house represents direction south and Taurus indicates direction south by east, so they were headed south to south by east.

According to Luley this works well for most forensic charts because the 4th house show us the subjects neighbourhood, and the 10th house shows us the residence of the abductor (10th house is the 4th from 7th - abductor).

And it now appears from the actual evidence, that the abductor did exactly this....Alex was taken from his home in the north, and driven (i assume in a truck Mars in 3rd) south to south by east...The 12th house indicates a south easterly direction and the location of the recovered body was at a restaurant, called Riptides on the Kentuky River - direction south by east from the vicitms home.

Last edited:

Marinka

It is a bit easier now that we know the latest information, but for research value and practice, i will try to use Luley's approach to tracking victims movements...

According to Luley, you start from the 4th or 3rd houses when the person has gone missing from home. Of course not everyone goes missing from home, sometimes they go missing from a pub or church etc., but that was not the case here, Alex was at home, so we start from the 4th house - and Scorpio represents north by east and the 4th house direction North.

The 12th house however, faces in a south easterly direction. As they move forward, the 4th house shows their past location, and Luley then hypothesizes that the 10th house shows the future direction - the 10th house represents direction south and Taurus indicates direction south by east, so they were headed south to south by east.

According to Luley this works well for most forensic charts because the 4th house show us the subjects neighbourhood, and the 10th house shows us the residence of the abductor (10th house is the 4th from 7th - abductor).

And it now appears from the actual evidence, that the abductor did exactly this....Alex was taken from his home in the north, and driven (i assume in a truck Mars in 3rd) south to south by east...The 12th house indicates a south easterly direction and the location of the recovered body was at a restaurant, called Riptides on the Kentuky River - direction south by east from the vicitms home.

Inline -- Very nice followup on the path - thank you for sharing your detailed thoughts on this.

Waybread - Could your south by southwest indicate the path of one of the alleged abductors?

Last edited:

kbell

I think that's there's no real way to know where he was at the time of my question. He may have been moved. We just don't know. I have no idea where the man who murdered him lives.

poyi

Premium Member
That is a good point the horary will only reflect at the time of question. Unless better skilled astrologer can also tell if the body will be moved again to the final location. But I think the murder had already occurred when the horary was cast.

kbell

The coroner has confirmed the identity, and it is him. :( No matter what comes out about the case, it is really touching to see the outpouring of love from his friends and family and it seems all who knew him.

dr. farr

From the perspective I took with the original horary, with significator being Sun and in partile conjunction with Pluto, I felt that the subject was already "in the underworld" (dead) at the time of the horary question.

Update: coroner's office has determined that the victim had been dead "at least 1 month" at the time of the autopsy (January 25, 2014) The horary question and chart are dated January 2, 2014, so we now know that the subject was deceased at the time of the horary question and chart.

Last edited:

dr. farr

The victims body was found inside a 55 gallon blue steel drum, in 4 feet of water just off the bank of the Kentucy River, near to the Riptides restaurant.
-the body being enclosed in a steel drum (container) I think can be compared to being in a "vault" or-another Capricornian connection-in a "dungeon", (another signification for Capricorn-and Saturn-is "tomb", according to Bills "Rulership Book") so I think the situation of the body being concealed and contained "inside" something (in this case a steel drum) "fits" with the Capricorn placement of significator Sun (the Sun/Pluto conjunction) in the original horary.
-interesting (to me) is that Saturn disposits the Sun/Pluto conjunction (Saturn lord of Capricorn) and dispositor Saturn itself is in watery Scorpio: note that the body was inside the 55 gallon steel drum, the DRUM itself being IN shallow WATER (shallow water certainly is a Scorpio affinity)
-one of the 2 criminals (kidnappers = Pluto signification) represented by Pluto in the significator/Sun/Pluto partile conjunction in the OP horary chart, did in fact flee to the southwest: Pharr Texas, where one of the suspects was arrested, is southwest of Lexington Kentucky (remember the affinity of directions I used: sign-Capricorn-for south, and house, the 6th, for west, hence Sun/Pluto in Capricorn in 6th house = southwest direction)
-I had problems directionwise with Saturn in the 4th house in Scorpio: certainly Scorpio = water, however both in Western and Vedic astrology watery signs are connected with north direction, so also is the 4th house: where the Sun (significator) is, Capricorn, is generically south (and the victim was found south of his residence, as contrasted to north, east or west) Now, according to Vedic prashna (horary) each planet also has a direction affinitive to it (in addition to sign directions and house directions) Sun is affinitive to east (in Vedic prashna): so, in the OP horary we find significator Sun posited in Capricorn: Sun = east, Capricorn = south, so-if we forget houses-we find a south-east direction indicated for the place of the victim (which is where in fact the victim was found, inside a steel drum in 4 feet of water in the Kentucky River) So, if applying all the affinities to the horary chart, placement of significator Sun in 6th house in Capricorn would have indicated the victim:
1) was dead (conjunction with Pluto)
2) in some variety of Capricornian surroundings or place
3) located south, either southwest (Capricorn/6th house) or southeast (Capricorn/Sun) of the victim's residence.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Update: the funeral of Alex Johnson has been set for Friday, January 31, 2014, at 2 PM, in his hometown of Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Harold

As Dr Farr noted in the chart for the missing Maddie McCann on another thread, a significator on "the Bendings", that is square to the Moon's nodes, is considered to auger badly. Though as Dr Farr also alluded, the significator really needs to be in the same degree as the Moon's nodes.

See where the Moon is in the original chart for this thread.

Thanks again everyone for your time and interest in this case. I spent all of last week with Alex's girlfriend, attending services and then the funeral on Friday. Over 2,000 people attended the memorial on Thursday in Bowling Green. It has finally started to seem real, and healing has slowly but surely started to creep in. I have not yet smudged as I am willing to carry his pain on my shoulders to help my loved ones who also knew him. I do not think his spirit is able to move on at this time until after the trial is over. I was in Chicago this past weekend and felt his presence in my hotel room, I do believe that he is thankful for my love and compassion towards Lisa and I have felt him several times since. Anyways, now the long process of court and trials will begin. The man caught in Texas was shipped here last week so things will begin soon. Please pray for this man's two cousins who are also close friends in our circle, as they are receiving a lot of negative attention and hateful treatment which they do not deserve. Thank you again everyone.

Inline

Thank you Natureschild for your update. I was thinking of all of you on Friday during his funeral, and wondered if we would hear from you, so thank you. I have one question however, about Alex's passing that you might be able to help me with. I hope you don't mind, but it is for research purposes....Do you know how he died exactly? There are a few indications what could have happened, but i wonder if you could let me know? Thanks.