Man utd vs chelsea

Hello guys, who can astrologically predict the match between man utd vs Chelsea. I am trying to upload the event chart but I am finding it difficult. But from the chart, the asc is making a sextile with the moon the asc is Aries. May be man utd might just laugh once again. What do you guys think. The match is on saturday the 24th of October 2020. time, 5:30pm local time

Last edited:

fensi88

ASC=22Ar14
As home kit of MU is red color they are represent with ASC ruler Mars rx. Chelsea as MU opponent is represent with DSC ruler Venus. Dignities are in Mars favour and only Moon;s aspect within 5 degrees is sextile with Mars which means Man United will win.

Tengku Hadi

ASC=22Ar14
As home kit of MU is red color they are represent with ASC ruler Mars rx. Chelsea as MU opponent is represent with DSC ruler Venus. Dignities are in Mars favour and only Moon;s aspect within 5 degrees is sextile with Mars which means Man United will win.

Hi Fensi88, the match ended in a draw though Manchester United got the better chances.

fensi88

I am really surprised! That Moon;s aspect with Mars did not react!
There are no testimonies for draw except if we use modern planets, in that case we have one testimony for draw and that is Moon's dispositor, Uranus is retrograde! Unfortunatelly, after all these years I have not sure testimony for draw!

Yes the match has ended a barren and a disappointing draw. For me I guess the mars retrograde affected the outcome of
the match. Fensi what do you think about the retrograde mars?

If I may ask fensi, can a retrograde planet still perform irrespective of the fact it has an aspect with the moon? Am looking at the retrograde planet as the cause for the draw and not the moon dispositor. Please enlighten me more. Thanks.

Tengku Hadi

Maybe! If a significator is retrograde than it's weakened and can't peform fully.

It does look more likely the retrograde Mars negated whatever advantages that it was supposed to gain. Maybe if it had more support from other favourable planets, it would've been able to neutralise the retrograde disadvantages.
Certainly something that we can look at in coming games if the ASC or DSC ruler is a retrograde planet.

Nice one. For me, I have taken a retrograde significator as the asc or DSC into my note pad. We will look at more of this in the nearest future and see how it goes. Really interesting.