Choking in sports

Mist Knacker

When analyzing a chart at game time to see which team is more likely to win, what are some factors you would find indicating that a given team is likely to choke.

In other words, which testimonies would indicate that a given team does not show up to play that day or night. This could be team that would be favored to win (ASC team), but instead, they end up laying an egg to a lesser team. And this could be a big game where the spreads are close (e.g. one score), but instead, the game is a beat down.

I'm not referring to a general upset where the underdog team simply brings their A Game and gets lucky streaks (e.g. calls that go their way). This is mainly about the team simply not showing up and losing in an embarrassing fashion.

Here are some factors off the top of my head that I've seen in some charts where the performance of an otherwise good team was simply disappointing. I follow American college football mostly. The ASC team would likely have indications of hinderance and other factors working against them rather the the underdog team just having more positive factors in general.

*Angular benefics (e.g. Venus) [a planet of this type is an exception if it rules team] - this could indicate laziness. The team may get complacent and play flat. They could play down to the level of competition.

*Neptune influence on ASC team - could indicate drifting, confusion, rose-tinted outlook

*Mercury Rx could bring miscues, miscommunications that end up putting the team in a hole.

*South Node (e.g. in 5th; how they play the game) - South Node tends to be a negative in the area it's influencing.

*Moon/Saturn could show disappointment. Saturn can indicate struggles, less likelihood of playing to potential, but it could also bring endurance, defense.

What are some other factors in unusually poor performances for an otherwise solid team?

Bulletbobb

Venus is generally very malific, except in Aries, or if aspecting Mars or Uranus.
Neptune is very hard to understand. Very good or very bad. One of the best examples I have ever seen was the NO at SEA game. Neptune very strong for SEA, and if I remember right, nothing much for NO, one way or the other. No was blown away.
The ruler retrograde doesn't mean anything. Many games played or the same day have the same rulers, some teams win and others loose. Ditto for combust.
I have found no significance to the nodes.
In general the collapse of one team shows up much better in the team chart approach than with game charts.

Bob
CT, USA