Will I leave my father

Kholod

A question for my friend about her father.. They have bad relationship. he always says that she doesn't respect him and she maybe did for many reasons mainly that he hurt her alot. Now she is asking if she will leave him and go away from him ever? !!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_leave_my_father_hr.30572.23754.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_leave_my_father_hr.30572.23754.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 46

Chrysalis

The lot of father falls at 23° Pisces conjunct Neptune in the cadent 6th house and in a pitted degree. Does/or has her father had Neptune issues? Is this why she wants to get away from him.

As Sun represents Father in a day chart and sun applies to trine Neptune and the lot of father, i'm using Sun for the Father. Venus flows towards the Sun and moon flows to conjunct the LOF which is trine the Sun.

She won't end up leaving him forever.

Kholod

The lot of father falls at 23° Pisces conjunct Neptune in the cadent 6th house and in a pitted degree. Does/or has her father had Neptune issues? Is this why she wants to get away from him.

As Sun represents Father in a day chart and sun applies to trine Neptune and the lot of father, i'm using Sun for the Father. Venus flows towards the Sun and moon flows to conjunct the LOF which is trine the Sun.

She won't end up leaving him forever.
He always talking about himself as a victim and puts his mistakes on others! He abuses her and his family. He always trying to make control over her and makes conflict when she wants to have her own time! So she is asking if she will be away from him

Chrysalis

He always talking about himself as a victim and puts his mistakes on others!

And this is coming from the LOF conjunct Neptune. My original thought was that he had some kind of alcohol or drug issues. But what you say makes sense, as Sun is trine Neptune, so this would make Neptune's effects not so negative.

The answer is a no to the question, from the reasons stated in my reply. She's asked if she will leave her Father and go away from him forever, and the answers a NO.

ElenaJ

Going about this in a slightly different way, the same reply comes out.
The 10th is traditionally the father, who in this chart is moon, who is conjunct Neptune, which brings us to exactly where Chrysalis put him.
Neptune gives us the picture of a devious man, but one who is also weak of character, and probably religious or spiritual.
Sun is also in the 10th as co-significator, and trines the moon/neptune conjunction in the father's 9th, so he is following his cultural tradition and feels sure of how he behaves, that it is correct, so there is no hope of changing his ways.
Mercury is also there, showing him to be "mercurial", moody, but maybe intellectual, and it squares mars/Chiron, so bad tempered. The mars/Chiron conjunction is on his midheaven, so he is probably known as a volatile, aggressive, argumentative man.
She is libra, Venus, with Juno, so her value is as a marriage partner.
Venus in the father's 12th house shows her captured by him, and working against him. Venus in mercury's sign shows her to be in reality in his power. She has Part of Fortune conjunct her, and in her 9th, so the culture in some way does help her. The 9th is also foreign places, away from him, but ruled by mercury square mars, it wouldn't be a good solution for her.
She as Venus is in exactly the same degree as Chiron, so in some way this situation is one that will help her to learn and heal.
Her marriage partner, mars, is conjunct the 7th, so self-absorbed, and squaring mercury he is someone who will not get along very well with her father. Note that the 10th house exactly squares the ascendent/descendent axis, confirming they will not get along, just like she doesn't. Mars opposing Juno shows arguments in her married life, unfortunately, but this may be what her strife with her father is helping to prepare her for.

aquarius7000

A question for my friend about her father.. They have bad relationship. he always says that she doesn't respect him and she maybe did for many reasons mainly that he hurt her alot. Now she is asking if she will leave him and go away from him ever? !!
Firstly, please always make sure you say in your post clearly, whether you are asking the question (as the querent) on behalf of your friend, or did your friend (as the querent) ask you that question and you are just seeking input here from us to solve the chart's conundrum.

Also, as I understand, she wants to know basically if she will break her relationship with her father? Or does she just want some time out? This is something perhaps the chart will give away once the houses can be determined, but if you want to give input on that, wouldn't be bad either.

ElenaJ

It's a good idea to clarify, but I understood this sentence as the friend on ascendent....

"Now she is asking if she will leave him and go away from him ever?"

Kholod

He always talking about himself as a victim and puts his mistakes on others!

And this is coming from the LOF conjunct Neptune. My original thought was that he had some kind of alcohol or drug issues. But what you say makes sense, as Sun is trine Neptune, so this would make Neptune's effects not so negative.

The answer is a no to the question, from the reasons stated in my reply. She's asked if she will leave her Father and go away from him forever, and the answers a NO.

You are right Chrysalis.. that he had some kind of alcohol or drug issues as she said in the past and she knows because of that he behaves abnormal! And maybe he knows that people don't respect him makes him abnormal!

Kholod

Firstly, please always make sure you say in your post clearly, whether you are asking the question (as the querent) on behalf of your friend, or did your friend (as the querent) ask you that question and you are just seeking input here from us to solve the chart's conundrum.

Also, as I understand, she wants to know basically if she will break her relationship with her father? Or does she just want some time out? This is something perhaps the chart will give away once the houses can be determined, but if you want to give input on that, wouldn't be bad either.

My friend asking and I put her chart here and she is reading the thread now.. She doesn't want to break her relation with him she just want to live away from him.

Kholod

The 10th is traditionally the father, who in this chart is moon, who is conjunct Neptune, which brings us to exactly where Chrysalis put him.
Neptune gives us the picture of a devious man, but one who is also weak of character, and probably religious or spiritual.
Sun is also in the 10th as co-significator, and trines the moon/neptune conjunction in the father's 9th, so he is following his cultural tradition and feels sure of how he behaves, that it is correct, so there is no hope of changing his ways.
Mercury is also there, showing him to be "mercurial", moody, but maybe intellectual, and it squares mars/Chiron, so bad tempered. The mars/Chiron conjunction is on his midheaven, so he is probably known as a volatile, aggressive, argumentative man.
Venus in the father's 12th house shows her captured by him, and working against him. Venus in mercury's sign shows her to be in reality in his power. She has Part of Fortune conjunct her, and in her 9th, so the culture in some way does help her. The 9th is also foreign places, away from him, but ruled by mercury square mars, it wouldn't be a good solution for her.
She as Venus is in exactly the same degree as Chiron, so in some way this situation is one that will help her to learn and heal.
Her marriage partner, mars, is conjunct the 7th, so self-absorbed, and squaring mercury he is someone who will not get along very well with her father. Note that the 10th house exactly squares the ascendent/descendent axis, confirming they will not get along, just like she doesn't. Mars opposing Juno shows arguments in her married life, unfortunately, but this may be what her strife with her father is helping to prepare her for.
Yes ElenaJ this situation with her father makes her strong and learn how to deal with it and face him. But some times she feels that she has to be away from him to live normal life with out his control

aquarius7000

Hi,

The father is Saturn via the 4th house. Saturn is rx and is perhaps also rethinking things. Saturn is in Moon's detriment, which tells me that father doesn't like the way things are between them and if the daughter leaves him, he will not like that either.

Meanwhile, Moon is in Venus' (daughter) exaltation, which means daughter will be able to do what she decides and it will do her good. Interestingly enough, both Moon and Venus are going to enter into positive aspects to Saturn (father), which shows a betterment of the current situation. This should happen either in 10 weeks to months or 20 weeks to months.

Please kindly update us here, which helps us learn, and good luck

aquarius7000

If the friend wants, I can offer to have a quick look at her natal chart if she posts them with transits and progressions.

Natal chart is always the deciding chart. If something is not shown in the natal chart - which depends on your birth details - it will not happen via horary either.

Kholod

Hi,

The father is Saturn via the 4th house. Saturn is rx and is perhaps also rethinking things. Saturn is in Moon's detriment, which tells me that father doesn't like the way things are between them and if the daughter leaves him, he will not like that either.

Meanwhile, Moon is in Venus' (daughter) exaltation, which means daughter will be able to do what she decides and it will do her good. Interestingly enough, both Moon and Venus are going to enter into positive aspects to Saturn (father), which shows a betterment of the current situation. This should happen either in 10 weeks to months or 20 weeks to months.

Please kindly update us here, which helps us learn, and good luck
Sure aquarius7000 thankyou. Please check you DM inbox for the natal chart.

Kholod

Thankyou for your reply ElenaJ and such details you are right about her father description! She is thinking maybe if she got married she can have her own life and be happy more than now a! Hoping so.. And she was thinking of moving to another city do you think this is not a good choice for her?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Sure aquarius7000 thankyou. Please check you DM inbox for the natal chart.

Thanks. I have to step out soon for a bit, so will study that chart later. In the meanwhile, have a look at the ruler of the 4th house in that chart and look at which planets it makes a difficult aspect (like a square) with. Then look at what houses those planets rule.

Last edited: