2nd divorce and possibility of 3 marriage

Karenstars

Iowa
9:01 pm
3 nov 1972

Can anyone please explain how you can see if there will be a 2nd divorce in my chart? If so can you also see if there is chance of 3 marriage?

[Thread moved from Vedic to Read My Chart because the chart posted is Western, not Vedic. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

Karen, your chart is familiar, were you asking about your marriage recently? Have things taken such a negative turn that you are asking about a 3rd marriage?
In your natal chart you have north node on the 7th cusp, which would indicate that your marriage(s) are actually a source of strength for you, although it may not seem that way at the moment with Saturn and Pluto transiting in your 7th, putting extreme pressure on the relationship.
But these two heavy planets are there to help you learn the lessons of stability, responsibility, and correct use of personal power in your relationships, and if you concentrate on this, you will be in a much richer spiritual place once they pass. At the same time they are beating up on your libra Uranus/moon/mars, so clearly you are in an important period of challenges and growth, which reflect on any relationship you have.
Your libra moon, and the whole libra stellium, needs to be in a partnership, although it's bubbling over with static. And it isn't easy for you to transmit this to the outer world, through your homey, domestic-minded and sensitive cancer ascendent. While I'm looking at a shy, emotional woman I may not be prepared when your emotive moon sends sparks my way! That's why you need a colder, more removed Capricorn partner who can more easily weather that unexpected explosive quality. The cancer and libra qualities don't blend, they alternate.
The moon is between Uranus and mars, which gives you some fairly volatile emotions, and makes you rebellious, and short tempered.
The sun in scorpio, a strong passionate sign, is un-aspected. It's natural sign of Leo is intercepted in the 2nd, so by sign and by house it is not "touching ground". This 2nd house is also your sense of self-worth, so you tend to have a low self esteem, and difficulty expressing your inner core, your ego. Which is maybe why your heavily loaded moon takes over and you depend on your emotions to carry you through.
It's understandable that someone on the receiving end of all this energy might have difficulty handling it.
Luckily the libra stellium is in positive aspect with your gemini Saturn so you have it within you to harness this power, by digging into your subconscious and reigning it in a bit, probably by talking it through. Saturn also governs your marriage(s), so this is also your key to making your marriage work.
Saturn, marriage house ruler, is in gemini, a double sign, so it does show more than one marriage, but it doesn't show a final number. Are you by chance married to a gemini, or a man with gemini moon or ascendent? Or a Capricorn, Aquarius with gemini? This type of man would be able to give you the stability you require, along with the communicative skills and airy disposition that balance your libra energies.
I don't recall, did you post a chart of your current husband? That might also give more insight into the probability of your marriage surviving the current Saturn/pluto crisis.
Not sure if this reply is what you were seeking when you asked, but it's all tied in together and you have to consider the entire picture and not just random threads.
There is a lot more that can be said, for example your Venus/pluto and mercury/neptune conjunctions that are really intriguing, but for the moment I've given you a lot to mull over. Let me know if it touches an inner point of recognition.
Good luck to you, and remember a marriage is different from living together, it has a karmic
purpose and has to be carefully considered when entering and when leaving.

Last edited:

Karenstars

Thank you again for responding. Yes. It has been extremely difficult and I’m not sure he wants to work things out. That is the problem. I did not post birth details before but will now. 5 Jan 1973 Maryland. 12:08 pm

mathur_dinesh

According to Vedic astrology Mars is in an inimical sign and it has exchanged signs with Mercury. Venus is debilitated and associated with the Moon and Mars.
Jupiter is prominent in your chart from this year of your life and it rules the seventh house of marriage. It is exalted in the navamsha.
You are under the major-period of Saturn which is in the twelfth house which is the sixth from the seventh. This is not a happy position from the point of view of marriage. It is in an inimical navamsha. This Saturn will harm marriage due to distrust.
Currently Saturn is in Sagittarius which is the seventh house. It influences natal Moon, Mars and Venus in the fourth house. It is depressing the mind, is causing irritation due to day to day developments relating to marriage and it is creating a desire to separate. This desire may turn stronger after 25/Feb/2019.
You will have to nurture your marriage carefully from 25/Feb to end January/2020. The danger of the marriage breaking up will pass from the end of January/2020.

ElenaJ

Amazing combination between the two of you.
His Capricorn cluster falls along your marriage house, and your libra group falls in his marriage house. This is a very karmic marriage indeed.
His libra descendent yearns for a partner, but its ruler Venus is in a double sign (and a very flirtatious one, at that), promising more than one marriage. You don't say whether this is his first.
Uranus on his 7th indicates he needs lots of freedom in his marriage, and a woman with strong Aquarian qualities, or at least an unconventional union.
His angles, just like yours, are undergoing the Saturn/pluto transit that is stressing both yourselves as individuals as well as the marriage, as a consequence.
Your Jupiter on his mercury is very positive, and your Venus on his Pluto is an irresistible physical attraction. Your moon touches his Uranus, so even though this is considered a generational contact in that Uranus moves so slowly, it becomes a personal contact between you because of your mars and moon there. Another passionate, difficult to deny attraction. Unfortunately on a day to day basis, the way a marriage works out, this energy inter-action becomes explosive and erratic.
Finally, your mercury/neptune on his Neptune/mars doesn't make for easy communication between the two of you.
Saving your marriage is your choice and your destiny. It involves a lot of commitment and hard work.
However you both decide to resolve your problems, please remember that until you come to grips with the energies within yourself you will not be able to share your life successfully with another. Know yourself first.
The very fact that you chose as a partner the exact type of person that sets off your weak points indicates you still have work to do on this level. The universe is putting you in this position for a purpose. It's a challenge you have to face up to or you will find it again and again in the future. God bless.

ElenaJ

P.S. I'm attaching the composite chart of you and your husband to give you further insight. In reality, it is quite good.
Jupiter on the north node, the cluster of planets on the descendent showing the importance of the marriage to the relationship, the Venus/mars conjunction are all very positive, as well as the sun/mercury contact.
The moon/neptune indicates the illusions you both have about each other, and the Saturn opposition to sun/mercury brings lots of work and responsibility.
Pluto in libra is sextile moon/neptune showing the possibility of transforming your energies and harnessing them.
All in all, this is not a negative composite.
Remember your destiny is in your hands.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 09.09.54 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 09.09.54 copia.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 16

Karenstars

When you say karmic marriage does... what does that mean to you? Thank you so much for the detailed reading. I’m going to try to make it work. Seems we have positive things going for us. Again thank you

ElenaJ

Karmic in the sense that you both are working out in this lifetime conflicts and debts left over from past lives.
Much love to you.