Help with relationships

rascal25

Birth Details - 18/07/82, Hull UK 9.10pm.

First of all i have a lot of trouble being in a relationship and maintaining it. Why is this so diffucult with my libran planets and 7th house sun? and can anyone see this changing. I am female with no children but awar that i have had a significant pluto transit to my moon venus over the last few years, could this be it?

[Note: Poster gave an astrological interpretation about "relationships" and "libran planets" so no need to move to Greenhorns Lounge. However, since posting is about "Relationships" moved to "Relational Astrology" forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Madammaha

first of all here we are all here visual so sending your chart would be a good starting point. Best of luck and waiting for your chart.

First of all i have a lot of trouble being in a relationship and maintaining it. Why is this so diffucult with my libran planets and 7th house sun? and can anyone see this changing. I am female with no children but awar that i have had a significant pluto transit to my moon venus over the last few years, could this be it?

Welcome to AW,

[deleted comment about not giving an astrological interpretation, since poster did give an interpretation - Moderator] Please also take a minute to introduce yourself in the correct forum from main index.

Attention new members
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19968

Last edited by a moderator:

rascal25

See attatched chart, your input is really appreciated

Attachments

• Nicci.gif
    Nicci.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 28

Madammaha

I believe that the source of your problem is coming from your self expression Sun conj. Mercury on the desc. squaring the conj. Saturn, Mars, Pluto and Jupiter, also the way you communicate and absorb the information that is given to you. Now inspite of the difficult aspects you are feeling you have the trine Venus Moon to the planets in Libra which with time and patience could dissolve the hard aspects. As for the opposition of Pluto to the conj. Venus Moon in the last few years it was there to help you through hardships to find ways and means for you to mature, undrestand the world from a different perspective.

Mars,

rascal25

Yes i think you are right, i m due my saturn return in 18 months or so so i will hpoefully feel the more benficial factors of the aspects then??? :crying:

Madammaha

The return of Saturn usually includes the beneficial and the difficult, I am not saying this to discourage you, on the contrary, if you go through it prepared, you learn better the lessons it is there to give you, and also to be able to fight the worries the Mercury square Saturn usually causes, not to undermine the improvement you will feel in your self expression.

[Note: Poster gave an astrological interpretation about "relationships" and "libran planets" so no need to move to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Perhaps if you were to post your chart properly for people to see you would get more responses. Also if you were to give your own astrological input, this would give people an idea of your level of knowledge and understanding and a platfrom for members to comment from.

It be most helpful to ‘post’ your chart (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here. There is an option in Extended chart selection to ‘anonymised drawing (without name)’ box http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

melisa

Hi---I never saw a chart that has 3 signs (Cap, Aquarius and Pisces) included in it. You asked about relations---your Venus in trining Mars and is in Gemiini---both of which would make you seek action, variety and excitement more than most in relations. Yet Venus is also conjunct the Moon---perhaps ther is a dillemma between also wanting secxurity and an emotional committment.
I also see that you have Moon in Gemiini trine Jupiter---quite an emotional rollercoaster, with a huge need for excitement and fireworks as well as freedom in rrelationships. Venus oppose Neptune can lead to romance yet indecision as well in the area of love. Your Sun is semi-sextile your Moon---I'm not sure what thart means.

Bye
Melisa