Hello everyone!!

DIIANEIRA

Hello everyone!
I am Diianeira and i am 27 years old.
I am fond of astrology and i would like to get a better grasp...
I am an aries with a sagittarius ascendant and a pisces moon.

kimbermoon

welcome to the forum...of the elements of FIRE AND WATER. Fiery types can be real go-getters; active and adventurous in search of new adventures. Can be more interested in self-expression in social settings: Aries, the warrior; wants to be in a position of leadership. Sagittarius is the gambler and player in life; as well as being in search for the Truth and Higher meanings in life. In contrast, the Pisces Moon can be highly sensitive and compassionate, in search of deeper connections with others on a highly personal level. The emotional 'reactivity' can be receptive to psychic influences, depending on the overall aspects in the chart. The inner self can sometimes be overwhelmed by the tragedies and dramas of others, and often then must seek refuge from emotional onslaughts. Typically, the combination can result in pressure-cooker situations, and the blowing off of steam. Water can douse the fire energy, while fire gets the emotional nature heated up to the point of boiling steam. Do you feel that these two energies are balanced within yourself? Looking for more input? Post your chart, if you please.

DIIANEIRA

Hello again.Thank you for your feedback.
Honestly speaking,i can't use these energies in balance.Sometimes i feel like a typical fire type but i end up acting like a pisces.Especially, the last few years.This is my confusing natal chart

Attachments

• test_graphic.jpg
    test_graphic.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 25

kimbermoon

The fire energy is apt to be intensified by Uranus in the first house: [impulsiveness, recklessness, exciteable]; this is square to your natal Moon [changeable reactive patterns and mood swings] and that is a strong aspect of tension and challenge. The water energy is offset by Saturn oppose Mars [a need for physical/material security.] There can be a tendency to act on impulse, or take risks, only to find later that your actions can fail you: this can relate to a lack of 'good timing' before setting your goals into action. Saturn and the Sun are also afflicted, showing a need for adjustment or compensation of some type on your part. This aspect can cause a great deal of frustration for you. Pluto also has similar configurations with Mercury and Venus [misunderstandings in communications or social scenarios]...Pluto in the 11th house can suggest that friends or peers may at times not have your best interests at heart: some could try to manipulate or control you, emotionally. Neptune also afflicting your Mercury/Venus can also suggest deception or betrayal. No wonder it is hard for you to find peace and balance, with all the conflicting energies that lie within.
The Sun in the chart is found along with Mercury and Venus in the 4th house: this is the sector relating to early childhood experiences and conditioning which in turn, affect your personal psyche, even as you mature. It also represents the parents: has there been difficulty with the father figure? There are apt to be control issues with one of the parents at least, but probably the father especially. You were born under the dark phase of the moon, which can be interpreted as having a lot of internalized [secret or hidden] issues that have accumulated in the psyche; unfortunately much of our psychic stuff is stored below the level of consciousness, so we fail to see the connection between our actions and our emotional reactivity. There can also be relationship difficulties because of the differing energies between your Mars and Venus: Fire and Earth. The practical and organizational nature of Mars, can serve to dampen the enthusiasm [inspiration] of Venus.
Currently Saturn is moving to an important turning point in the chart [The Saturn return] during the next two years; this can often bring losses, disappointments or feelings of restriction; this will be a time of clearing out the dross in your life, that is no longer of worth in your life. It is often a time of reflecting on the past, and the necessity of turning inwards to understand the inner wounding that is in need of healing. While the transit can be daunting, the long term affects symbolize the ending of one cycle and the beginning of a new cycle of personal development. You may find yourself needing more retreat from the disappointments of the world: the key is to find new interests that are more conducive to relaxation and working towards greater inner balance; a good time for a sabbatical. You may be interested in my other writings about such topics found @ http://mystikvale.netfirms.com/2201.html, especially my essays on healing the psyche, and the search for the grail. I am now working on an additional article about the Return to the Goddess. I would be happy to provide more personal assessments from your birth chart, if you so desire. Blessed be.

DIIANEIRA

Thank you for your time.
Indeed,everything you aforementioned is true and the saturn return scares me a lot.However,I am trying to deal with the past and move on, but sometimes I feel like I 've reached a dead end.
I also read some of your topics and I found them really interesting . I am looking forward to reading the next one.

kimbermoon

I will let you know when my new article is posted...I would like to hear your updates to the influences currently your situation...hoping you may find peace. Blessed be.