Finances, court causing anxiety attacks.

SagiCap

I had to ask this horary for chance it could calm me down. I was just in the hospital 2 nts ago after an anxiety attack about this. I haven't had one in about 10 years.

Recently, an old car loan from 2000 came back to haunt me. An old bad decision I made w/the ex. I am the only one they can find and make pay. They're garnishing my wages, lucky me.

This is not about the ex or how to get revenge. It's asking, 'how will my finances be this year?' Will I be able to get through this?

Interesting chart here with the POF, Moon and Venus 2nd house ruler placements...

7015687259_b45f8dfe1a_b.jpg

So, I am Mercury Rx. I don't know what I'm doing in the 7th house, though I am in detriment AND fall right now in Pisces. Very weak. My Moon is exalted in Taurus, 9th house. Taurus is often indicted to have dealings with finances and that is probably because of the Venus rulership? Not sure. The ruler of my $ is Venus and it's in rulership, in the 9th indicating courts? I will conjunct Venus as Moon here in the Courts/9th house? What does that mean? It looks like I literallly go to get my money in the courts. ie: I will beat this court order? Perhaps.

One thing that is probably noteworthy is that Mars Rx ruling the 8th. This probably indicates dealings w/the ex coming back to haunt me. 8th is ruler of "other people's money" = the loan. Fitting enough. That Mars is in my 12th/hidden self-undoing house. This describes that signing for that loan was definately an act of self-undoing.

Last edited:

SagiCap

Thanks? Ummm... you don't mince words, do you??

Mercury's in the 7th, retrograde and weak because it's a killing point. It opposes the 1st House, the house of health, which would tell the astrologer that you were facing trauma or you know land in a hospital.

lol astrology gotta love it

Q1: What is a "killing point?"

you were facing trauma or you know land in a hospital.

lol astrology gotta love it

Forgive me if I don't see your insensitive joke here?

the Part of Fortune and Retrograde Saturn are in Via Combusta, Saturn's in a human sign, the justice one, it rules the 5th house and 6th, so you won't be having fun this year, might even feel like a slave

The 6th is ruled by Jupiter.

You know how the Sun represents Men in a Horary chart? Look what its doing, its Combust your signifcator Mercury. Translation, you were burnt by him and paying the dues now ala the loan. Your going Retrograde right now so you'll escape, which is good for the future

What do you mean by "You're going Retrograde right now so you'll escape, which is good for the future" but then "So your finances, you'll be paying people back this year, living in restriction." Aren't these 2 different outcomes?

It looks like you'll be fighting this, trying to cut a deal in the courts, well actually i'm not sure your going to court.

Well, I already made a date to fight this, so I am going to court on the 3rd.

hmm, i think i went through all the planets. I hope it get's better for you

POF in 2nd house, Moon exalted and Venus in rulership in the 9th still makes me think this will not be so bad. I'll have to update this one.

Last edited:

SagiCap

I'll keep it simple, or else I'm liable to have another attack.

Just curious how you made an equal system chart without me posting my location?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Personally, I would be careful with reading this chart. The ASC, which rules you (as an astrologer reading the chart, as well) is late and it's ruler is detrimented and retrograde so, you are not thinking clearly.

However, on the up side, the Moon, which is the signifcator of timing is getting closer to Venus. Venus is very strong and rules your 2nd house of money. So, yes, money issues will improve as the year wears on. End of story.

SagiCap

Personally, I would be careful with reading this chart. The ASC, which rules you (as an astrologer reading the chart, as well) is late and it's ruler is detrimented and retrograde so, you are not thinking clearly.

However, on the up side, the Moon, which is the signifcator of timing is getting closer to Venus. Venus is very strong and rules your 2nd house of money. So, yes, money issues will improve as the year wears on. End of story.

That's what I thought. You have no idea how grateful I am for you right now! Thank you so much!!!

flyingdog

I'd also add that venus in the 9th could represent having a little faith in the situation turning out ok. Saturn is causing stress and issues, but isn't all that powerfully placed so can be overcome. ASC/IC/DSC/MC are in mutables so the situation will change :smile:

SagiCap

I'd also add that venus in the 9th could represent having a little faith in the situation turning out ok. Saturn is causing stress and issues, but isn't all that powerfully placed so can be overcome. ASC/IC/DSC/MC are in mutables so the situation will change :smile:

Thanks Dawg,

Its just hard with that Saturn Rx in the 2nd like that though. And the ruler of the 8th is Mars Rx in my 12th as well. I suppose its descriptive, but it still has me feeling that the next 6 years of my life will indeed be a life sentence. (That's how long the garnishment would be.)