Spoliation: court battle

LovBird

Banned
Hello

This is a chart asking "if go to court, will we win?" https://ibb.co/cJYMHRn

Background information here:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1074071#post1074071

We are saturn, strong in domicile, exactly conjunct ascendant and terebellum. I see mixed information on this star so would u say its good?

Opponent is moon in 5th.
By position, i ll say we are stronger however, pof is in the 7th and moon has north node on her side. Also, moon is only 3° away from alderaban..

Judge is retrograde mars, fitting with a corrupted judge which is the norm there. If i read reception well, mars receives us by exaltation and us by fall..or the otherway around?

Also, opponent moon is soon sextiling mars.. does this mean opponent will win?

Any hintsight please?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Quite a mess, sorry you and your family are going through all this.
So you are Saturn, strong by being in an angular house, in your own terms and sign. Three points to your favour.
In addition you are sextile the cusp of the 10th (the judge) and trine the 4th (end of the matter). The 4th ruler is Venus, who is in mutual reception with Saturn by triplicity and sign, again strengthening you.
Finally, Saturn your significator is in 1st house which is the natural house of Aries/mars.
Opposition is moon, in gemini, with no essential dignity, in a cadent house, in the triplicity of Saturn, and face of mars.
The judge is retrograde mars, in its own sign.
Note the judge is sitting in your 2nd of money, so you know already what you will have to do to have a favourable decision from him.
He is in the sign of your fall, so you are not comfortable going there, while you are in the sign of his exaltation, so will more easily come over to your side.
So we see from the above that moon, in the dual sign of gemini is split and not strong, and has no reception with the judge, mars, except for the approaching sextile, which has no mutual reception. Moon in triplicity of Saturn and face of mars shows it under the power of the other protagonists.
Note that Saturn and moon are in semi-square. Although there is no reception between you two, this does give an opening for reaching a settlement.
True POF is in the 7th, but is makes no aspect. The NN is too far away from moon to be of much help.
Note also that Jupiter is in the degree of the nodes, which indicates a fated position. Jupiter rules your 2nd house of money.
All summed up it does look more favourable for you than for the opposition.
About terebellum, this is the first time I've come across it, and like you in researching it there are some good interpretations as well as bad. So, for the moment, let's leave it on the shelf, unless someone else has some insight on it that can be helpful.

Last edited:

LovBird

Banned
Hi Elena

That would be such a relief if we could terminate this drama. We need to grieve, not take on more fights that will last ages.

Yes, we could abandon all charges should she return all she stole.

I hate corruption. We ve never relied on it while its knocking at your door on a daily basis. From schools to police to administration for the most simple thing. I was threatened and my passport taken away for having refused to pay a trafic officer so he would let me go after he arrested me for having done... nothing. Yes, you read it right. I have been threatened and almost injured by 12 police officers for having said to the sheriff that beating hungry beggars who are already flying the scene isnt necessary. After that, i was followed everywhere for 3 days until i left the country. But my cousin was taken to jail for a cross examination on me but luckily was released after. Thats just some personal experiences i have had there. The thought of having to bribe is just unbearable to me.

So i wonder: i am trying to reactivate old contacts i had who were or knew high ranking officials
Yes, its the same in a way but money isnt involved this way, its more like "take care of this case as if it were mine'.

My brothers and i havent found a lawyer yet but judging from the debilatated jupiter, he wont be great, will he?

ElenaJ

Actually your lawyer would be the 9th house , which is Venus.
And venus/saturn have a mutual reception, as I wrote earlier
If your lawyer is mercury, retrograde dragging the case out, just separating from a square to Saturn and approaching a square with Pluto, who is co-significator of the judge, then it won't help at all. He won't work in your interest and won't be agreeable to the judge.
Look for a "Venus" type lawyer.

LovBird

Banned
Actually your lawyer would be the 9th house , which is Venus.
And venus/saturn have a mutual reception, as I wrote earlier
If your lawyer is mercury, retrograde dragging the case out, just separating from a square to Saturn and approaching a square with Pluto, who is co-significator of the judge, then it won't help at all. He won't work in your interest and won't be agreeable to the judge.
Look for a "Venus" type lawyer.

I thought lilly wrote that lawyer is the 2nd house, so jupiter?

Also, if he is venus, what does it mean a venusian type?..