Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

guns465

Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

Is India playing Asc or Dsc in KP system?

puvarma78

Just in case the game is actually played tomorrow... :sideways:

Cricket ODI 22
IND vs PAK
June 16/19
10:30 AM
Manchester, UK

ASC for IND in Leo, empty house. PAK is Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces) in the 7th.

IND's Sun (Gemini) is in the 10th, along with Venus (Gemini). Both oppose the Moon/Jupiter (Sagittarius) conjunction in 4th and square Neptune in 7th.

PAKs Uranus is in Fall in the 9th doing nothing in particular, so not helpful. Neptune in its 7th house squared by both the IND Sun and Venus from the 10th suggest IND will be focused and PAK may experience confusion. It's square its own good indicators in 4th (Moon/Jupiter) as well.

India

Great... keep it up

kazzamm

Cricket ODI 23
WI vs BAN
June 17/19
Taunton, UK

I have Bangladesh here. If I'm right I'll explain the astrology I used, if I'm wrong so was my analysis.

Jibreil

Banned

West Indies vs Bangladesh, Match 23

Bangladesh should win the toss and bowl first

Windies to control 1st innings, with last 10 overs belong to Bangla
2nd innings, Bangla should do well in first 10-15 overs and then lose wickets and lose

Jay shah

Wi to score 310 to 320 score. Bangla to come really close and can lose it in the last 5 overs

guns465

2nd innings, Bangla should do well in first 10-15 overs and then lose wickets and lose

First innings spot on

puvarma78

Excellent First phase prediction.. 👍👍

kazzamm

Cricket ODI 23
WI vs BAN
June 17/19
Taunton, UK

I have Bangladesh here. If I'm right I'll explain the astrology I used, if I'm wrong so was my analysis.

WI (H) Leo ASC, empty house. BAN on 7th in Aquarius with Neptune (Pisces).

WI's Sun (Gemini) is in the 10th with Venus (Gemini). Both are opposite Jupiter (Sagittarius) and square Neptune. The Sun is also exactly opposite the Moon (Sagittarius) in the 4th.

BAN's Uranus is in the 9th applying a trine to the Moon and I saw this as an upset indicator for BAN.

I have been letting the Mercury/Mars (Cancer) cancel out the Saturn/Pluto (Capricorn). The Sun and Venus squares to Neptune I see as a positive in sports charts. The trine from Neptune to the Mercury/Mars conjunction in 11th and the sextile to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in the 5th just seemed to indicate a smooth flow to the gameplay. (No idea if this was true or not.)

Although it was tempting to go with the Sun in the 10th supported by Venus, the Sun looked besieged and the 4th was also strong with Jupiter and the Moon. Ultimately I went with the Moon-Uranus trine as the deciding factor.

kazz

Attachments

• Cricket WI vs BAN.jpg
    Cricket WI vs BAN.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 27

puvarma78

Cricket ODI 23
WI vs BAN
June 17/19
Taunton, UK

WI's Sun (Gemini) is in the 10th with Venus (Gemini). Both are opposite Jupiter (Sagittarius) and square Neptune. The Sun is also exactly opposite the Moon (Sagittarius) in the 4th.

BAN's Uranus is in the 9th applying a trine to the Moon and I saw this as an upset indicator for BAN.

I have been letting the Mercury/Mars (Cancer) cancel out the Saturn/Pluto (Capricorn). The Sun and Venus squares to Neptune I see as a positive in sports charts. The trine from Neptune to the Mercury/Mars conjunction in 11th and the sextile to the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in the 5th just seemed to indicate a smooth flow to the gameplay. (No idea if this was true or not.)

Although it was tempting to go with the Sun in the 10th supported by Venus, the Sun looked besieged and the 4th was also strong with Jupiter and the Moon. Ultimately I went with the Moon-Uranus trine as the deciding factor.

kazz

Great sir... really fantastic... keep going... God bless your predictions... Thanks and relly appreciated for explaining... 👍👍

kazzamm

Great sir... really fantastic... keep going... God bless your predictions... Thanks and relly appreciated for explaining... ����

You're most welcome. I'm not a "sir" though... a "ma'am", but kazz is fine.

guns465

Cricket ODI 23
WI vs BAN
June 17/19
Taunton, UK

kazz

Very nicely done Kazz

guns465

England vs pakistan

England should win.( one sided)

05 June south Africa vs india

INDIA should win...

Upcoming Upset matches of world cup 2019 .

15 june 2019 sri lanka vs Australian
17 june West indies vs bangalesh
18 june England vs afg
20the june Aus vs bangladesh
21 the june England vs sri lanka

Good call on yesterday’s game Shiva. Still think Afghan can do this?

Jibreil

Banned

Afghanistan to surprise everyone with a terrific performance; considering they are the weakest side in the tournament - but not enough for a win

Jibreil

Banned

New Zealand vs South Africa, Match 25

12:00 pm the new start time.

Delayed started gives more power to the Kiwis.
They should control both the innings for a comfortable win.

Status
Not open for further replies.