Divorce?

KathrineB

Hi everyone!

My husband wants to get divorced. I don't want to because I think I still love him. I mean I am very hurt by his such decision, offended, but I still have feelings for him.
Actually at first I didn't even believe him when he said it because every single November we argue a lot and he always wants to split etc. I mean, astrologically speaking I bet he has some sort of bad/ heavy transits in his chart in the month os November. I just bet! But anyways... this time he seems dead serious about it, and cold, and rational etc.

So, I almost have no hope left (and neither the energy to stand it, to be honest) but here I am, asking the question:

Can we still reconcile with my husband?

Thanks for your answers!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_can_we_still_reconcile_with_my_husband_hr.46773.40110.jpg
    astro_2gw_can_we_still_reconcile_with_my_husband_hr.46773.40110.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 57

rafaella

Honestly, your previous horaries warned against this relationship, if I remember correctly. It was going to be a lot of struggle, because you had oppositions in that chart between the main significators.

This chart shows Void Moon, some say if Moon is void nothing will change. Meaning things remain the same.

I don't know if its good or not, because to be honest Moon here is very unhappy. I don't know if you truly feel happy with what you have right now. Sun is in fall of Moon, so he has a negative attitude towards you emotionally. There is also a square Moon/Sun to ASC. Shows quite a bit of tension.

So if you continue in this marriage, not much will change. Have you separated?

Moon will enter Sag in about 3 degrees, Moon will come out of fall then and into a new light. Scorpio along with Capricorn are very heavy difficult signs for the poor Moon. Sign change does mean change of situation, time will tell what that is.

For now, you two will perhaps struggle on as you are now.

waybread

I agree with rafaella, but wanted to suggest that if November is a difficult month, look at your natal charts and transits in November. Possibly Scorpio planets stress out your natal planets. Of course, during November, in the northern hemisphere, we get a lot less sunlight and this can affect some people negatively. What do you fight about? It should show up in this chart or in your natal charts.

KathrineB

Hi Rafaella,

thanks so much for the reply! We are not separated yet, we live under the same roof and it is soooo difficult for me, but for him also, its very awkward because now we only live as roommates. I get my French visa due to our marriage, so he said that even though he wants to divorce me, he is completely ok to do what he can in order to not jeopardize my visa situation. I am due to receive my visa in about 3 weeks time. So at first when he told me about the divorce I just wanted to pack and leave, but my parents, my friends, everyone convinced me to stay and at least get the visa, so I said ok.

However it's only been two days and I feel like I wont make it till then; I find it extremely hard to be with him in the same place but only as a roommate. I am seriously considering to just pack and leave.

The only reason is that I still hope that he will somehow change his mind...although even if he does, i dont know how to forget this situation afterwards...I just don't know.

One little thing I wanted to clarify in your reply: you say he has negative emotional feelings towards me, so you see no love or anything just the negative? Like haterid or resentment or something?

Thanks a lot again

tikana

I don't see him staying .. he is miserable look at his sun it is in 8th/9th aboiut to change signs so probably 2-3 months? his dispositor is mars in very poor shape.

you will be better off actually cause Saturn is about to jump in its own domain.

not as bad as you think

and yes there is a heavy burn from moon being combusted by sun

T

KathrineB

I agree with rafaella, but wanted to suggest that if November is a difficult month, look at your natal charts and transits in November. Possibly Scorpio planets stress out your natal planets. Of course, during November, in the northern hemisphere, we get a lot less sunlight and this can affect some people negatively. What do you fight about? It should show up in this chart or in your natal charts.

Dear Waybread,
thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately I really do not know astrology enough to find the transits in the charts and what they would represent.
Hence, and I hope you do not mind, I try to attach his or mine natal charts, here, as an exception so that even if he will divorce me, I could at least understand what the hell was going on with him every.single.november. cos at this point, if nothing else, I am just really curious.
I ll be really thankful if you take a look!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_husband_hr.80135.55735.jpg
    astro_2gw_husband_hr.80135.55735.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_2gw_me_hr.80025.51415.jpg
    astro_2gw_me_hr.80025.51415.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 28

KathrineB

I don't see him staying .. he is miserable look at his sun it is in 8th/9th aboiut to change signs so probably 2-3 months? his dispositor is mars in very poor shape.
T

Hi there Tikana!

Do you mean I make him this misarable? or like, being with me makes him misareable.... I just dont understand why now, why all of a sudden :(

tikana

I didn't say you make him miserable .. I think marriage itself to him is a burnden cause venus rejects sun and venus is in poor shape.

KathrineB

I didn't say you make him miserable .. I think marriage itself to him is a burnden cause venus rejects sun and venus is in poor shape.

Yeah, he told me that too, cos I didnt fullfill my part of the 'contract' - he is angry at me that i didnt find the job in France, and many many other things, so he says it is a burden and he now wants to change his life entirely :(

oh well

thanks again for the answers!

waybread

You've got 3 planets in Scorpio, and your husband has 3 planets that would be stressed when the sun (and oftentimes Mercury, Venus which stay close to the sun) is in Scorpio.

But I think there is something more going on than just arguments every November. Maybe the issues are more long-standing. Both of you have natal Mars square Mercury, which suggests a tendency to speak (Mercury) aggressively (Mars.) Both of you have a little planetoid called Chiron conjunct your moon, which suggests a tendency for hurt feelings. Do you both tend to brood and have difficulty in letting go of past hurts?

Are you both willing to do marriage counseling?

Also, I've been married for 21 years, and many times I or my husband have been tempted to walk out the door and not come back. The lack of a viable Plan B is a big incentive to stay together.

KathrineB

Do you both tend to brood and have difficulty in letting go of past hurts?

Are you both willing to do marriage counseling?

Also, I've been married for 21 years, and many times I or my husband have been tempted to walk out the door and not come back. The lack of a viable Plan B is a big incentive to stay together.

Thank you for have taken the look at our charts! Yeah we both have the difficulty in letting go of the past hurts, I do move on much faster than him, but I still have this tendency too.
I suggested counseling a million times before (cos we argued a lot), but he always refuses. Generally his theory is that relationships should be easy going and two people should have lots of common hobbies and interests and get along perfectly. I do agree in a way, but I also know that there’s no such thing as perfect relationships and it’s rare that two people would share many common passions and interests. My experience is that people usually compromise and make an effort to spend some time together (just for the sake of being together, you know, as a couple), and then of course there should be some private space, where each one can just do sth he or she likes. The problem with our relationship is that he doesn’t want to compromise really, ideally he would want me to share all his interests and he would share non of mine in return (cos he doesn’t care about the things I like).... it’s been hard...

Thanks again for your reply! :)

acmicasa

Dear Waybread,
thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately I really do not know astrology enough to find the transits in the charts and what they would represent.
Hence, and I hope you do not mind, I try to attach his or mine natal charts, here, as an exception so that even if he will divorce me, I could at least understand what the hell was going on with him every.single.november. cos at this point, if nothing else, I am just really curious.
I ll be really thankful if you take a look!

Give water to sun. According to Vedic astrology, in your natal chart, your 7th house lord is combust, and lord of 10th house is sitting with sun in 4th house. You will get relief for problems.

KathrineB

Give water to sun. According to Vedic astrology, in your natal chart, your 7th house lord is combust, and lord of 10th house is sitting with sun in 4th house. You will get relief for problems.

Hi Acmicasa!
It is true that I have been quite unlucky in the matters of love (in terms of man-woman relationship i mean) my entire life. Who knows maybe you are right and I should try sth to improve the situation, although I do not know what 'give water to sun' means - I am not at all familiar with vedic astrology! I will google it, thanks! :)
Once upon a time someone told me that my natal chart has way too much water in it (and from that I am too emotional and some other stuff), but i dont think it was a vedic astrology, it was something else as well...i think...

aquarius7000

Hi,

You already have good Horary answers from Tikana and Raffella.

Natally, he has Pluto on his Asc. and building up an opposition to Mercury on the Dsc. He also has Saturn square Saturn currently, and Saturn rules him via his Asc. Saturn is also opposing Venus - a natural sig. of relationships/marriages.

I will come back and give more on this. Have to jet for now.

KathrineB

Hi,

You already have good Horary answers from Tikana and Raffella.

Natally, he has Pluto on his Asc. and building up an opposition to Mercury on the Dsc. He also has Saturn square Saturn currently, and Saturn rules him via his Asc. Saturn is also opposing Venus - a natural sig. of relationships/marriages.

I will come back and give more on this. Have to jet for now.

Hi! Thanks so much for your response!
So, neither the horary nor the natal are looking good, huh. Since you agree with Rafaella and Tikana, you also think we stand 0 chance, right?

Thanks for your insights on the chart! Actually explains a lot to me.

aquarius7000

...Since you agree with Rafaella and Tikana, you also think we stand 0 chance, right?...
Katherine, do not forget that neither Rafalla, Tikana nor I is God Almighty. Only God knows with certainty what is in store for you. We are reading charts with our personal levels of astro knowledge and experience.

I have also see cases in my dozen years of astrology, where the native, through prayers and personal efforts, has been able to overcome the most dire of personal problems.

The moral of the story is that you take this as astro feedback, but not a code you live by. You have to continue putting in effort and being a believer in Him. And, above all, leave it to Him - the ultimate decision-maker.

KathrineB

Katherine, do not forget that neither Rafalla, Tikana nor I is God Almighty. Only God knows with certainty what is in store for you. We are reading charts with our personal levels of astro knowledge and experience.

I have also see cases in my dozen years of astrology, where the native, through prayers and personal efforts, has been able to overcome the most dire of personal problems.

The moral of the story is that you take this as astro feedback, but not a code you live by. You have to continue putting in effort and being a believer in Him. And, above all, leave it to Him - the ultimate decision-maker.

Yeah, I know, of course, I understand. Thank you

rafaella

Hi Rafaella,

thanks so much for the reply! We are not separated yet, we live under the same roof and it is soooo difficult for me, but for him also, its very awkward because now we only live as roommates. I get my French visa due to our marriage, so he said that even though he wants to divorce me, he is completely ok to do what he can in order to not jeopardize my visa situation. I am due to receive my visa in about 3 weeks time. So at first when he told me about the divorce I just wanted to pack and leave, but my parents, my friends, everyone convinced me to stay and at least get the visa, so I said ok.

However it's only been two days and I feel like I wont make it till then; I find it extremely hard to be with him in the same place but only as a roommate. I am seriously considering to just pack and leave.

The only reason is that I still hope that he will somehow change his mind...although even if he does, i dont know how to forget this situation afterwards...I just don't know.

One little thing I wanted to clarify in your reply: you say he has negative emotional feelings towards me, so you see no love or anything just the negative? Like haterid or resentment or something?

Thanks a lot again

Its interesting you say your get your visa in 3 weeks, and Moon changes signs at 9th cusp in Sagittarius (the original 9th sign in the zodiac) also in 3 degrees! That's you travelling then after you get your visa, but also showing how you will feel much better after you move out.

So don't leave just yet, get your visa first, don't jeopardize it or you will regret it later. To pass time faster, make yourself busy, maybe spend as little time at home with him as possible. Go the library, cinema, some sightseeing that you always wanted to do, etc...

In regards to his feelings - well Sun is in negative reception to Venus and Moon, so right now he has not a very positive view of you. Venus is you as a woman, Moon is your emotions (Saturn is you as an intellectual being). So he is rejecting you as a woman and your emotions. I guess no amount of tears will help right now. Sun (he) is also out of its element, Sun is a dry/hot planet and in Scorpio, which is wet/cold sign, you can see he is just not doing well at all, perhaps its nothing to do with marriage, but mainly his situation in life. I'm sure he cares for you, but not enough to stay happily in this marriage.

So whether divorce will happen, it looks like it will, but I do not know, this is a decision you both should make. But it mainly shows that this relationship between you is not really a happy one. I think when Moon moves out of its combustion, and into the new sign, things will be much more clearer for you about what the future holds. Right now, Moon is just not able to see reason and is just holding on to hurt.

Good luck! Hope you get that visa!