Wealth Indicators

Julian

Banned
What would you astrotrollers see in a natus' natal natalistic chart to check out for wealth? For da money

I'd take a look at the ruler of the second house, the second house itself, the eighth house and its ruler, Jupiter, Venus and maybe the 1st house and its ruler, but not as much.

Izzy542

I have done some research myself about this topic, due to a huge stellium in my 2 house in leo, and I came to conclusion after reading my self a lot of wealthy people charts that the thing all of them have is pluto aspects. In cases if we talk people who were poor and then become very reach such ophra I mean- by the way very interesting chart to study. Normally you want a pluto aspect with the sun or a moon if is a woman chart from a house of wealth,2,5,8. But keep in mind it can be seen from many houses it will show how one can become wealthy,if it is from 10 for example very often. Also when you searching for a person who will make money you want strong position in 1,4,10,11 houses ( all of them)some personal planets such mars,mercury and in a good shape jupiter aspecting with all of them. I believe that house disposition by it self it show only the disseare for that, if you want to see if something will happen it need to be everything in that chart together to tell that story.

Julian

Banned
I have done some research myself about this topic, due to a huge stellium in my 2 house in leo, and I came to conclusion after reading my self a lot of wealthy people charts that the thing all of them have is pluto aspects. In cases if we talk people who were poor and then become very reach such ophra I mean- by the way very interesting chart to study. Normally you want a pluto aspect with the sun or a moon if is a woman chart from a house of wealth,2,5,8. But keep in mind it can be seen from many houses it will show how one can become wealthy,if it is from 10 for example very often. Also when you searching for a person who will make money you want strong position in 1,4,10,11 houses ( all of them)some personal planets such mars,mercury and in a good shape jupiter aspecting with all of them. I believe that house disposition by it self it show only the disseare for that, if you want to see if something will happen it need to be everything in that chart together to tell that story.

Then that's good because my second house ruler is the Sun, which is exalted in Aries in the 9th house, conjunct Jupiter and Trining Pluto in the 5th as well as sextiling Uranus and the Lot of Fortune in the 7th. I'm only 16 years old by the way so I don't know if I will be rich yet. My Mars ruler of the 10th is in a semisextile with Pluto

JUPITERASC

Unfortunately that generalisation fails when realisation dawns
that everyone born the same day as all those wealthy/rich people share the same aspects :smile:
HOWEVER
all those 300,000 people born the same day worldwide are not all as rich/wealthy
as Oprah for example

Izzy542

I am sorry I did not understand Jupiterasc what we argying for, you not believe that wealth can be seen in a natal chart or you want to mention other aspects such Ascendant,Mc and exact deegrees?Or generrally you do not believe in astrology?because anyone who study astrology knows that a natal chart of person being born in London for example and in the same day and time in Sydney its not the same.but even in the case of two people being born in the same hospital and same date their natal charts are may look similar but they not tell the same story because ones mother for example can be seen as the moon and others for a variety of reasons may look like the venus in the same chart. But if you suggest about not being faith but the will of the personallity that makes the money I would agree totally that I believe that natal chart is only energy not the actions.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Even if you have a chart for wealth, do you have the 'habits' to make wealth come to you? Your young enough to take a hard look at your life and see if you have the makings of a rich man or make the changes to become one. Look for a very strong Saturn.

Live within your means
Don't gamble
Read everyday
Forget TV and spend less time surfing the net
Control your emotions
Network and volunteer often
Go above and beyond in work and business
Set goals not wishes
Avoid procrastination
Talk less listen more
Avoid toxic people
Don't give up
Get a mentor
Eliminate bad luck from your vocabulary
Know your main purpose

Best of luck!

Moondancing

Julian

Banned
Even if you have a chart for wealth, do you have the 'habits' to make wealth come to you? Your young enough to take a hard look at your life and see if you have the makings of a rich man or make the changes to become one. Look for a very strong Saturn.

Live within your means
Don't gamble
Read everyday
Forget TV and spend less time surfing the net
Control your emotions
Network and volunteer often
Go above and beyond in work and business
Set goals not wishes
Avoid procrastination
Talk less listen more
Avoid toxic people
Don't give up
Get a mentor
Eliminate bad luck from your vocabulary
Know your main purpose

Best of luck!

Moondancing

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes (to some extent if you mean to read a lot)
4.Yes, I always try to do so
5.Actually have a hard time with this
6.Yes
7.Definitely
8.Yes
9.I always have that in mind
10.Not really haha
11.Yes
12.Yes. This one especially applies to me.
13.No
14. I'm all about good luck
15. Yeah. To become rich!

Julian

Banned
My greatest assets for becoming rich are my tenacity and my ambition in my opinion. I have a 10th house Saturn in Taurus and a Mars in Scorpio and I believe my Saturn to be in a mutual reception with the Moon, the chart ruler, although JUPITERASC here doesn't agree to that since she always play the buzzkill role with me but it doesn't matter much.

JUPITERASC

My greatest assets for becoming rich are my tenacity and my ambition in my opinion.
Tenacity is of use when one is tenacious regarding useful and practical matters
otherwise its stubborness
:smile:
furthermore
many are ambitious and yet not rich

muchacho

Unfortunately that generalisation fails when realisation dawns
that everyone born the same day as all those wealthy/rich people share the same aspects :smile:
HOWEVER
all those 300,000 people born the same day worldwide are not all as rich/wealthy
as Oprah for example
Valid point. Although izzy and julian were talking about planets in houses and house rulers, so that number should be significantly smaller.

muchacho

I am sorry I did not understand Jupiterasc what we argying for, you not believe that wealth can be seen in a natal chart or you want to mention other aspects such Ascendant,Mc and exact deegrees?Or generrally you do not believe in astrology?because anyone who study astrology knows that a natal chart of person being born in London for example and in the same day and time in Sydney its not the same.but even in the case of two people being born in the same hospital and same date their natal charts are may look similar but they not tell the same story because ones mother for example can be seen as the moon and others for a variety of reasons may look like the venus in the same chart. But if you suggest about not being faith but the will of the personallity that makes the money I would agree totally that I believe that natal chart is only energy not the actions.
Yeah, the natal chart just shows your natural inclinations, or a trajectory at best.

JUPITERASC

I believe my Saturn to be in a mutual reception with the Moon, the chart ruler,
although JUPITERASC here doesn't agree to that since she always play the buzzkill role with me
but it doesn't matter much.
It is indisputable that your natal Taurus Saturn is located in the Exaltation of the Moon
AND
your natal Libra Moon is located in the Exaltation of Saturn
- unless of course one consults a Sidereal natal chart
:smile:

Unfortunately however,
Taurus and Libra are DISJUNCT
and so
your natal Taurus Saturn is not in traditional aspect with your natal Libra Moon

furthermore
your natal Saturn is Peregrine
your natal Moon is also Peregrine
because
neither your natal Saturn nor your natal Moon have any ESSENTIAL DIGNITY

dignities2.gif

muchacho

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes (to some extent if you mean to read a lot)
4.Yes, I always try to do so
5.Actually have a hard time with this
6.Yes
7.Definitely
8.Yes
9.I always have that in mind
10.Not really haha
11.Yes
12.Yes. This one especially applies to me.
13.No
14. I'm all about good luck
15. Yeah. To become rich!
Before you consider the how, where and when of wealth, you should be clear about the why. Why do you want to become rich?

muchacho

My greatest assets for becoming rich are my tenacity and my ambition in my opinion. I have a 10th house Saturn in Taurus and a Mars in Scorpio and I believe my Saturn to be in a mutual reception with the Moon, the chart ruler, although JUPITERASC here doesn't agree to that since she always play the buzzkill role with me but it doesn't matter much.
JUPITERASC is right. Just do the math. The natal chart is overrated in terms of indicators for wealth. There are more important factors. And that should actually be good news.

Julian

Banned
Before you consider the how, where and when of wealth, you should be clear about the why. Why do you want to become rich?

Because I do. Who is stopping me from being rich? From achieving my goals? Everyone can become rich. Greatness isn't this esoteric, god-like, trait that only a few among us have. It's within every single person. Greatness really is upon you. The thing is most people don't go out there and do something about it. I do.

In fact I just went 7 hours straight studying for an exam I'll have in June. I'm going back to studying, because when you really want something you don't care about any football match, about a phonecall or anything. You just care about your goal.

Bunraku

Being rich is nice as it enables you to gain freedom in a sense, but what you want to focus on is quality of living: mental, spiritual, and physical wellbeing.

Keep studying and exercising! :wink:

People just want to find a happy medium.

Also check this study out: http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2019628,00.html
People say money doesn't buy happiness. Except, according to a new study from Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School, it sort of does — up to about $75,000 a year. The lower a person's annual income falls below that benchmark, the unhappier he or she feels. But no matter how much more than $75,000 people make, they don't report any greater degree of happiness.

JUPITERASC

Because I do. Who is stopping me from being rich? From achieving my goals?
That's a great question :smile:

Everyone can become rich.
Commons sense shows that a capitalist society negates that idea
i.e.

vero2.png

small_business_millionaires_fig3.jpg

Greatness isn't this esoteric, god-like, trait that only a few among us have.
It's within every single person. Greatness really is upon you.
The thing is most people don't go out there and do something about it. I do.
Blaming the victim is counter-productive
Many have worked for decades and achieved very little

However
it's great that you have optimism

JUPITERASC

In fact I just went 7 hours straight studying for an exam I'll have in June.

I'm going back to studying,
because when you really want something you don't care about any football match, about a phonecall or anything.
You just care about your goal.
Well done - keep studying REGULARLY - on a daily basis :smile:

muchacho

Because I do.

IOW, you don't know why. It's worth pursuing that question. It can save you a midlife crisis a decade or so later.

Who is stopping me from being rich? From achieving my goals? Everyone can become rich. Greatness isn't this esoteric, god-like, trait that only a few among us have. It's within every single person. Greatness really is upon you. The thing is most people don't go out there and do something about it. I do.

I don't see the connection between greatness and wealth. Maybe what you actually want is greatness instead of wealth?

In fact I just went 7 hours straight studying for an exam I'll have in June. I'm going back to studying, because when you really want something you don't care about any football match, about a phonecall or anything. You just care about your goal.

Focus is definitely an important factor. But I don't see the connection between academic degrees and wealth. It seems to be actually more hindering than helping.

muchacho