Magic 8 ball technique

Arena

But do you think there is any reason to investigate in those 40 cases if an equal house division would give a more accurate count of answers?

dr. farr

But do you think there is any reason to investigate in those 40 cases if an equal house division would give a more accurate count of answers?

No (at least not for me)-although Equal house is very close to Whole Sign, nonetheless I am convinced of the greater reliability of Whole Sign over all other house division formats: however, this is not to discourage anyone who might want to do so, from experimenting with Equal house (or other house division systems) in testing the Magic 8 Ball method (remember that originally the Walis used the Alchabitius house system in their various astrological practices, including what I have termed the "Magic 8 Ball" astro-divination technique)

Arena

No (at least not for me)-although Equal house is very close to Whole Sign, nonetheless I am convinced of the greater reliability of Whole Sign over all other house division formats: however, this is not to discourage anyone who might want to do so, from experimenting with Equal house (or other house division systems) in testing the Magic 8 Ball method (remember that originally the Walis used the Alchabitius house system in their various astrological practices, including what I have termed the "Magic 8 Ball" astro-divination technique)

Well, I looked at the chart for my sale in May question again to see how the houses would fall with Alcabitius house division, and if I would have used that, then the 4th house would have had it's cusp at IC in Libra and the answer would have been a YES. :)

Arena

And now, since it is the first day of June, I find it appropriate to ask about yet another sale in June. I do know that I will be registering a property, maybe more than one - the question is if I'll sell at least one property in the month of June.

So here is the chart casted, and the answer is a YES, I like that the ruler is indeed Jupiter and it is now in direct motion :) ...so my hope is that it will be a bigger property this time, giving me more salary.

And if I do the same with this chart for my question about sale in June, and look what Alcabitius house division would answer me - the answer would be a double NO with IC in Scorpio and Saturn inside it! :) ... so let's see for June now, if whole house works better. June is already promising as I am just getting a very good property to show this month and it is in an area that is the most popular in the city, so should sell very fast.

The possible explanation about May can also be that although I did get an offer that got accepted in May, the actual formal sales agreement will not be signed until in June.

dr. farr

The possible explanation about May can also be that although I did get an offer that got accepted in May, the actual formal sales agreement will not be signed until in June.

This could be an important consideration, in determining whether or not the 8 Ball gave a correct or incorrect answer to the question-in our testing of predictive methods regarding specific timing questions we must always be circumspect about such matters.

Arena

And now, since it is the first day of June, I find it appropriate to ask about yet another sale in June. I do know that I will be registering a property, maybe more than one - the question is if I'll sell at least one property in the month of June.

So here is the chart casted, and the answer is a YES, I like that the ruler is indeed Jupiter and it is now in direct motion :) ...so my hope is that it will be a bigger property this time, giving me more salary.

Hey, just to keep you updated for learning purposes - this chart for June sales was indeed positive. I did sell three properties already this month that have the sales contracts signed this month - and hope that I am about to sell the fourth next week. I also got some extra work as well and I also made some money for a charity organization... so I guess having Jupiter as the ruler of the question and in it's exalted sign and conjunction to the Moon does have an impact on the outcome :) So this was indeed a good month.

This outcome does indeed suggest that it is the whole sign house system that works in the case of 8 ball.

Arena

Hey, just to keep you updated for learning purposes - this chart for June sales was indeed positive. I did sell three properties already this month that have the sales contracts signed this month - and hope that I am about to sell the fourth next week. I also got some extra work as well and I also made some money for a charity organization... so I guess having Jupiter as the ruler of the question and in it's exalted sign and conjunction to the Moon does have an impact on the outcome :) So this was indeed a good month.

This outcome does indeed suggest that it is the whole sign house system that works in the case of 8 ball.

Since I am posting all these information for learning purposes and to add to your databank dr. farr - I must add to this question from June that I did not get paid for those sales yet. So post nr. 206 is corrected - I thought the contracts would all be signed in the end of June, but they didn't and I am still waiting for them to be signed this week. Although it was a good month selling, since the contracts have not been signed yet, I will not get paid for those sales now in July. There was only one small project that I could have got paid for in June - but I will put it to this month's note.

Last edited:

Arena

And here is this next month of July - the same question, will I sell a property this month.
4th house ruler is Jupiter again, so the answer should be positive - I'll give you feedback later this month.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2014-07-08 09:29:18.png
    Screenshot from 2014-07-08 09:29:18.png
    180.3 KB · Views: 37

Cascada

Hey dr. farr, I was just wondering what the percentage was now? I think the last time I checked, it was around 80% of cases being accurate?

Cascada

I did a question about whether or not someone I like will follow me back on Twitter, and I got Virgo rising, Pisces on the 7th, Scorpio on the 3rd, Taurus on the 9th.. which house would be more relevant to the question?

dr. farr

Hey dr. farr, I was just wondering what the percentage was now? I think the last time I checked, it was around 80% of cases being accurate?

In my continuing testing of the 8 Ball here on AW, the accuracy PC is still at (slightly more) than 80% (8/12/14)

dr. farr

I did a question about whether or not someone I like will follow me back on Twitter, and I got Virgo rising, Pisces on the 7th, Scorpio on the 3rd, Taurus on the 9th.. which house would be more relevant to the question?

If its someone you have at least somewhat of a relationship with, it would be 3rd from 7th for the answer (ie Taurus); if its more of a (currently) friendly relationship (not yet moving into what could be considered romance) then I would select 3rd from the 11th as quesited significator (ie Libra). If you can't decided, then use the 3rd from the 7th, taking the 7th house as the "generic other" (following the practice of al-Biruni and others in do so), which would be Taurus.

Tora

Supposing if one is to draw a yes/no horary chart and NN sits in the first house, according to horary deliniation, NN is favourable according to your post here. But if you were to use the same chart and use MB8 technique, it would give NO answer no matter what which seems contradicting/confusing so which answer should one take?

Ninneveh

Hi Dr. Farr, does this technique uses the tropical or sidereal zodiac alongside the whole signs system? Or does it not matter?

Last edited:

Cascada

When asking about the feelings of someone else, would it be 7th from 7th or 5th from 7th? For example, if I were to ask if someone was attracted to me/had feelings for me, which house would I use?

Sun Scor Moon Aqu Asc Vir

I don`t have this chart uploaded yet team :love: but used house 5 re is her unborn child due in two months of male gender ?

YES was the answer via magic 8 ball technique ..

They want an `exciting surprise` in this regard .. so is only a fun experiment for me ... whatever the outcome :love:

When I was carrying my `Firstborn`, a Gypsy in a local town market insisted she needed to hover a threaded needle over said prospected infant, convinced her absolute conviction re this divination process for her was virtually irrefutable, in her experience ..

Divination/ the Divine is ALWAYS GUIDING BENEVOLENTLY Beloved`s, we only experience LESS THAN THAT ABSOLUTE KNOWING when out-of-sync with that .... which the COSMOS reflects back to us via Divination, when looking outward, or `INSPIRATION` within :love::love::love::love::love::love:

I don`t have this chart uploaded yet team :love: but used house 5 re is her unborn child due in two months of male gender ?

YES was the answer via magic 8 ball technique ..

They want an `exciting surprise` in this regard .. so is only a fun experiment for me ... whatever the outcome :love:

When I was carrying my `Firstborn`, a Gypsy in a local town market insisted she needed to hover a threaded needle over said prospected infant, convinced her absolute conviction re this divination process for her was virtually irrefutable, in her experience ..

Divination/ the Divine is ALWAYS GUIDING BENEVOLENTLY Beloved`s, we only experience LESS THAN THAT ABSOLUTE KNOWING when out-of-sync with that .... which the COSMOS reflects back to us via Divination, when looking outward, or `INSPIRATION` within :love::love::love::love::love::love:

To Clarify :love: The Gypsy was correct re her needle and thread trusted divination process ....

Magic 8 Ball I have found to be more than (90%) correct personally for me ... tis a fascinating technique I love playing with, BUT only when COMPELLED TO :innocent:

A Beautiful Baby Boy has arrived :love: delighting my neighbours, as well as I among others living close by ...

When I mentioned I `sensed` it was a Boy prior to his appearance? both parents stated that those closest to them KNEW that too ...

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: