Poll on E.T.s

david starling

The question asked is "Do you believe Extra Terrestrials are real, and are currently affecting life on Earth?"
On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is "Definitely NOT, that's just crazy talk", to 5, "Of COURSE they are, how could anyone believe otherwise?" what's your answer?

ynnest

There are certainly human beings in "etheric" form from other "worlds" who are helping humanity in this great planetary shift.

Y

Bunraku

If you all care about him, Aleister Crowley invoked some sort of creature during his magical workings and it came out resembling looking like some sort of grey.

11e090bb30c59cb8960450f2fd9b0768.jpg

sadge

The question asked is "Do you believe Extra Terrestrials are real, and are currently affecting life on Earth?"
On a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is "Definitely NOT, that's just crazy talk", to 5, "Of COURSE they are, how could anyone believe otherwise?" what's your answer?

Sure, why not. But we're the onse affecting ourselves. They're probably confused as heck by what they see happening so they're staying away.....

Alzander

4.8 and the remaining 0.2 of my vote is the prospect of them being infiltrated and/or killed by the negative and oppressive influences of our race.

I firmly believe in extra terrestrials and the concept of it in many ways; actual beings, metaphysical forces that we perhaps cannot see with the naked eye and other entities.

Not sure who here believes in the theory of us being created/brought here by extraterrestrials but it's something I see as an incredibly actual possibility, especially when you calculate the flaws of Darwinian evolution and how (at least in my opinion) it's not a factuality that we evolved from other animals, however I feel it's a lot more likely that we were at least made as hybrids with other animals such as pigs etc.

Now this may seem ludacris to some but it's all down to ones views to be honest. I won't delve into it too much but in my opinion a lot of the knowledge of ET's and practically everything that surrounds it is suppressed to us and is of awareness to more 'powerful' and influential people on our planet.

And to finish off.....I'll throw my natal chart in the mix to astrologically justify to you why I think the way I do about what I've mentioned lol. Will come as no surprise to many here. ><> peace fellow StarLovers. Great thread David.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

CapAquaPis

70 years ago, a flying saucer (or UFO) crashed in the New Mexico desert North of Roswell and the US government with the military denies it ever happened. I'm a firm believer in aliens or extraterrestrials have been visiting Earth for a long time, esp. after WW2 when they learned humans cultivated nuclear and atomic weaponry. Remember, the truth is out there. :alien:

sadge

So, 5 for "real", and 1 for "affecting life on Earth"?

David, my legal counsel has recommended the following submission (provided that any disputes will be resolved through arbitration and remain outside of the courts, with a maximum retail value of $2):

1 for real
5 for affecting life on earth

S.

david starling

David, my legal counsel has recommended the following submission (provided that any disputes will be resolved through arbitration and remain outside of the courts, with a maximum retail value of $2):

1 for real
5 for affecting life on earth

S.

Your legal counsel is very likely an E.T. Watch out for those tentacles. :w00t:

david starling

I am an E.T so yes definitely :andy:

I'd say "Welcome to Planet Earth", but with no planets in Earth-signs, I'm not a designated ambassador. If you said, "Greetings, Earthlings, take me to your Leader", who would it be? Do we even have one? I mean, Elvis and Michael Jackson are no longer available. Oprah?